Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Now people are questioning why he didn't call the therapist for Pregnant Peg when she was "suicidal".

Yet he called the therapist immediately because his brother broke his pearls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Chita

VIP Member
I wrote a post on here a few threads ago saying I thought the palace should respond, then I changed my mind and thought no they don't need to respond now I definitely know they don't need to respond, the pair of them are just digging that hole deeper and deeper each day.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating, the Royal Family's silence IS a response.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Couldn't reply to a post in the other thread since it's now closed: Different times/ different eras but I think that the Royal family learnt a lot from the days of Charles and Diana. William was never pushed into an early marriage. The Middleton family was included in Royal things from the start - they wanted to ensure that Catherine never felt isolated. William and Catherine were given their time at Angelsey and William working for the Air Ambulance. It has been accepted and expected that they prioritised raising a young family - it must be harder for them to get that balance now of course as Prince and Princess of Wales, but they have a solid foundation there. Their next transition will be much harder of course once William becomes King, but Queen Elizabeth's long life did give them the blessing of not having to make the transitions when their relationship was newer and the kids were younger. I also believe that the way that they have been able to do this had the support, agreement, and encouragement of both the late Queen and the current King.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
This is coercion. He is using coercion to cattle prod the royal family to apologise to them so they have the credibility with the public and feel vindicated, and no doubt so they can get their perks of being royal reinstated that were witheld since they left. It’s blackmail. Pure and simple.

He really is an abomination that man. It’s really disgusting behaviour. How could you ever forgive this level of greed and treachery.
Ok, here’s the apology, tell me what you think:
Dear Harry And Meghan,
We are so sorry you have both turned out to be such traitorous twats. We apologize that due to your 3 year campaign of ‘Poor Poor Pitiful Me‘ we just can’t stand the sight of you two anymore. Now fuck off.
Very truly yours,
The Entire Rational Thinking Population of the World

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Fliss122

I find it unbelievable (or do I?) that he’s banging on about the RF making no attempt at reconciliation but Old Tom Markle begged them for a reconciliation after apologising constantly for the pap mistake and they would not give him the time of day. Are they blind to the double standards?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Chita

VIP Member
Harry&Meghan #289 if you wanna reconcile, stop being so blimmin' vile.

Has anyone actually seen any stories/reports/whatevers that do actually support Meghan and Harry? I know everything I look at will be anti them but just wondering how those that believe them actually justify their belief in them??
They usually say two things.
1) racism.
2) but what about Prince Andrew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Glaschelle

VIP Member
This guy is an absolute idiot. I think he's just burned any chance him and his wife has of getting invited to the coronation.

I mean, the coronation is a celebration of the institution!!!

He's a nutcase. Why on earth would Chuck and Big Willie have any interest in having a relationship with him when they know that one wrong word will be splashed all over the UK and USA media.

And what he hasn't seemed to work out is that Charles and William are no longer just his father and brother. They are the King and Heir to the throne. The same was the Queen wasn't just a wife, mother and grandmother. She was the sovereign. And rightly or wrongly, they'll protect the crown above everyone and everything else.

The two of them buggered off 3yrs ago. Surely the time is coming when they are so far removed from the crown, there is nothing else they can say??? Hopefully its soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I wrote a post on here a few threads ago saying I thought the palace should respond, then I changed my mind and thought no they don't need to respond now I definitely know they don't need to respond, the pair of them are just digging that hole deeper and deeper each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Rainbow Blossom

I don’t follow these threads particularly and was fairly on the fence about H&M until recently. I am now watching with mild interest, and can’t quite believe what I’m seeing.

Sorry if this point has been raised to death… but Harry’s recent beef seems to be the leaking of stories. Is it possible it was actually MEGHAN leaking the stories? Planting the seed in Harry’s mind that it was the Palace, and thus isolating him from his family and the institution? I reckon she always intended to leave and make the mega bucks they are now, but peeling Harry away took some time. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was her planting/leaking all along. She is viciously ambitious, he’s just a simp.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

shragae

Gawd. Kim Woodburn on gb news now saying if KC hadn't had his mistress (Camilla) then Diana would be alive today. And that's why H is not happy. W bless him, she says is being a Royal and going along with his father.

What a load of crap!
Completely ignores Diana's many affairs and her mental illness...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
. Is it possible it was actually MEGHAN leaking the stories? Planting the seed in Harry’s mind that it was the Palace, and thus isolating him from his family and the institution? I reckon she always intended to leave and make the mega bucks they are now, but peeling Harry away took some time. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was her planting/leaking all along. She is viciously ambitious, he’s just a simp.
I suspect that KCIII told him Meghan was the leaker in the Sandringham Summit, and that’s what Harry was referring to when he said his father was saying things that weren’t true.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

oogling

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread. Love it. Don't know if this has been posted, still on page 30 of previous thread.

View attachment 1849899
God he really is dense isn’t he?!? Henry fella, you ARE the villain, they aren’t you fucking dumb twat! They are an institution, a business, and you are tying to destroy it…read a fucking history book you fucking buffoon…if someone attacks something, that something will defend itself. Your fucking puppet master isn’t the star of the show plonker fuck…she never was…she WANTS to be. Your family are the ‘stars’ and this mental nobody wants a piece of the pie without the YEARS of graft! You’ve been played your twonk!

• Heart
  • Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
This comment was on the DM

‘They will want to attend the coronation to affirm their status as Royals to the general public. However, what Harry doesn't appear to have realised is that, as a Duke, he will be expected to kneel publicly before Charles and declare lifelong allegiance and loyalty to his king. It will be interesting to witness how he gets out of that one’.

Someone replied with this…

‘The same way that as a serving soldier he swore allegiance to the Head of the Armed Forces which was the then Queen . And how did he honour that’?

Exactly.

• Heart
  • Angry