Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must.Not.watch.these.bloody.clips 😡

So I see it's another interviewer sets out the public's grievance with Reek & handler. Reek explains"but the palace do it" "it's all them" "but they hate me & won't help me"

We get it. You feel hard done by. Most people don't agree. You feel that's all because of your family.

It's not your family. ITS YOU & YOUR HANDLER.
YOU ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE, THATS WHY WE DISLIKE YOU.

I really must stop reading & go & de Christmas my house!!

• Angry
Reactions: 55
She took him over and has changed him into a creature of her making. He had no delusions of grandeur or jealousy of William or issues with Catherine until he met the Ho.
Huge issues with his mother and childhood generally, but nothing like the scale the Ho has developed it to.

Like he used to serve the coffees at meetings, chat with people, not stand on ceremony.
She's so pompous and vain she's made him pompous and vain too, and paranoid. She's played all his weaknesses and annihilated any small talent he had.
Now he is nothing.

Filled him with anger and poison first by cutting him off from his family and isolating him from friends. Then made him believe he's a victim of his family sidelined in favour of William. I'd guess she deliberately fouled up all their plans so that it would come to this,
She's made sure he's hated, he's speaking the words of hatred and stupidity, writing them too, but the words are hers. He's a puppet, and was a puppet as soon as she snared him in SoHo House with her pimp.

Now he's a pariah and totally hers. Seeing him now all I see is a drugged shell, vacant, paranoid and above all lost. Drugs are bending his brain to her will. She's an arch-manipulator and is thriving on his misery. For the first time I feel sorry for the Stoat as to me it's now clear exactly what she has done in making him an object of ridicule and emasculating him. I didn't see it before with the brief glimpses we had, but his deterioration is now graphic and awful. The hatred, lack of common-sense, and his detachment from reality are chilling whereas before he just made me angry.

Yes he's nasty, cruel and spiteful but he's also highly impressionable and dim. With drugs and cult drip-drip she's turned him into her creature, full of hatred, and her weapon, and he is on display this week for the world to see as a deliberately broken man. This is not what he was, but this is always what she was.
He's the son of KC and her lifeline to the money, and she is a monster playing the role of her life.

Excellent post Cinny. Everything I've been thinking for a long time.

If Charles took him back into the fold, arranged some intense therapy sessions for him; Haz got a divorce and was banned from speaking with the Ho, there just might be a little glimmer of hope for his future.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It isn't a cake for a child. It is a cake for retirement or a christening. A cake for a child would be peppa pig or my little pony. They have zero parental awareness
As other tattlers have pointed out the peonies are toxic. I don't understand why they would be anywhere near food, especially a cake for a child.
They could of used roses of a similar colour.

Reactions: 30
The entire article is mind bogglingly demented!

https://archive.ph/jdGFy

Mysterious new witnesses seeing a whole calvacade of previously unmentioned vehicles herding the Princess to her doom?!! I can’t believe this tripe is still being published after 25 years and two absolutely massive enquiries! No death possibly in history has ever been so microscopicly examined and yet people still find conspiracy theories!

And waving the Mishcon note around like it’s evidence?! Diana thinking MI5 were going to do away with her does not mean they actually were! She had massive mental health problems and the poor woman often lived in a world of paranoia and delusion.

View attachment 1852203
View attachment 1852205
View attachment 1852206
I honestly cannot believe Harry is going down this road! It’s demented. He needs serious help. And I can’t believe the people at PenguinRH who’ve enabled and allowed him to delve into rabbit holes like this!
Catching up so this may have already been posted.

Psychotic is a proper medical term for someone suffering visual hallucinations and/or hearing things. It can be treated with varying levels of success with anti-psychotic drugs. It is specific and not a catch all term for someone with severe mental health issues.

This made me suspicious so I googled Dr Michael Davies psychiatrist, fully expecting him not to exist, but I was wrong...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear....

They have form for borrowing quotes and using them as their own. Two that come to mind:

Meghan used, nearly verbatim, a speech by Former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt.
Harry has used the " Silence is betrayal" by Martin Luther King Jnr.
They haven't an original idea or thought in their teeney tiny brains.:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Oh dear....

And she is the head of the Mandela Foundation.

What is happening?

The Foundation didn't benefit from anything? What is she talking about?

So, who did they pay for the documentary?

Untitled.png

• Wow
Reactions: 40
The monopoly pieces I think should be

A banana
An emerald tiara
An elevator shoe or platform boot
A little brain
A chicken
A little replica of Frogmore Cottage
A leek ( play on words)
A pregnancy test kit 👩‍🔬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Catching up so this may have already been posted.

Psychotic is a proper medical term for someone suffering visual hallucinations and/or hearing things. It can be treated with varying levels of success with anti-psychotic drugs. It is specific and not a catch all term for someone with severe mental health issues.

This made me suspicious so I googled Dr Michael Davies psychiatrist, fully expecting him not to exist, but I was wrong...

I’m absolutely no expert in anything mental health related but I would not expect Lady C to ever fake a source. Her books have long lists of people who contributed and, even though some are kept confidential, I don’t believe she is one of those supposed royal experts who just makes crap up. I’ve read tons of articles over the years with psychologists and psychiatrists pretty much all agreeing that Diana’s list of problems included borderline and paranoid personality disorders as well as other stuff, including some who speculated she had elements of PTSD from her mother’s forced childhood abandonment. I admire her for achieving as much as she did in life with the problems she had.

Davies died last year it seems:
1672830345475.jpeg

He was a long time NHS consultant. And this seems to be a private consultantcy he was part of:

Lady C is incredibly complimentary about Diana in so many ways. She’s not someone who is out to cut her down unfairly but she is honest about her flaws. Exactly the same can be said about her Meghan and Harry book - back when she wrote it, she was remarkably nice about Meghan in particular for a lot of the book. Mind you, she seems to have learned a lot more of the truth since then, as her videos about the pair these days are scathing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just watching Goldmember which is on tv tonight here in Oz - remember the Austin Powers movie Megs had such an issue with in her Yawncast?

I totally didn’t realise at the time that BEYONCE was in it???! Foxy Cleopatra!

Is Meg’s subsequent public criticism of the movie /aka B’s ‘breakout acting role’ the reason why B ‘forgot’ she sent that text of support (if she did actually send it…)

Along with B the movie features actual Hollywood (not Toronto… cough) heavyweights like Michael Caine and Quincy Jones, there are cameos from the likes of Gwenyth Paltrow, Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, Danny DeVito etc etc. And Megs wonders why she’s not getting any party invitations from these people! SHE JUST DOESN’T GET IT. Actions have consequences woman!

Also Scottie Evil’s (Seth Green’s) hair looks super familiar… did Harry take this picture to his barber???

B3B65A81-C1BD-4E8D-87C7-2A03EF8E713C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And this oldie, from the start of the ANL case back in 2020. Called out by Warby.

Article also mentions the Harkle claims about having nothing to do with FF, which were proved so wrong in court a year later.

And there's this one from the HO case.

These are actual leaks, documented in court. Not some wild assumptions. I really hope some journalists are taking notes and will challenge the ginger twit next week.
I wonder if Hazno is assuming all the negative stories about him that have ever been published....are 'leaks' from the palace?

He seems to have forgotten/or not realised that a lot of these negative stories will have been published in any case, because he and his wife have behaved so badly.
After the case against the Mail on Sunday, etc I would imagine the entire tabloid press are quite happy to publish negative stories about him and his wife, with no actual intervention from anyone close to the RF or the palace!!
I doubt very much if Piers Morgan had any briefing from the palace at all!!

Reactions: 36
BP need to do a Colleen Rooney. Would absolutely love to see:

“It’s….. Omid Scobies account!”

Now tell me BP basement has flooded or W&C have gone to Mexico for fender selection and there’s my interest peaked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.