Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When his wife tells him it is.
What a bleeping old snapdragon that bint is šŸ˜…

Her ex'es have had lucky escape šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Now she's lumbered with that damaged orange loon šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… - couldn't happen to a nicer pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A snake
A dagger
A stiletto
A candle
A massive hat (covers the whole board)
An invisible baby
A silver briefcase
A banana
A pregnant woman with a veiled face
A moon bump
a bag of $$
Actually many bags of $$$
A spooning Banana
A figure curtseying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He didn't even understand geography. I think he said something along the lines of travelling to the UK from Scotland!!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how do these ignorant, uneducated cunts get jobs? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Must have been through using his arse - he's nothing else going for him šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As far as I remember the Prodigal son is a profligate waster who asks for his share of the inheritance in advance so he can spend his days ruinously. When he returns after many years (presumed dead) his father throws a feast to celebrate and the non-prodigal son is a bit fucked off. BUT the prodigal son hasn't spent the last three years slating the entire family for cash with his narc bleep of a wife and he doesnā€™t come back expecting another slice of inheritance and a bleeping apology. Sparry = WORSE THAN THE PRODIGAL SON. Literally worse than a biblical fable. What a megacunt.

Yes! The life, laugh, love sex worker banana!

A flatpack
A fake tiara
Loaf of banana bread
An outsize heel (funeral curtsy merch?)
Coke baggy
Her old nose

OMG AMAZING!

This (and all your drawings) should be available as a range of stationery with which to correspond with the King/Camilla/PPOWs et al!

Would crowdfund.
The prodigal son admits he was wrong and asks to come back and be treated as a servant and work for his father.

Reactions: 41
Iā€™m absolutely no expert in anything mental health related but I would not expect Lady C to ever fake a source. Her books have long lists of people who contributed and, even though some are kept confidential, I donā€™t believe she is one of those supposed royal experts who just makes crap up. Iā€™ve read tons of articles over the years with psychologists and psychiatrists pretty much all agreeing that Dianaā€™s list of problems included borderline and paranoid personality disorders as well as other stuff, including some who speculated she had elements of PTSD from her motherā€™s forced childhood abandonment. I admire her for achieving as much as she did in life with the problems she had.

Davies died last year it seems:
View attachment 1853202
He was a long time NHS consultant. And this seems to be a private consultantcy he was part of:

Lady C is incredibly complimentary about Diana in so many ways. Sheā€™s not someone who is out to cut her down unfairly but she is honest about her flaws. Exactly the same can be said about her Meghan and Harry book - back when she wrote it, she was remarkably nice about Meghan in particular for a lot of the book. Mind you, she seems to have learned a lot more of the truth since then, as her videos about the pair these days are scathing!
I have had dealings with someone who has been medically diagnosed as being psychotic so I know exactly what psychotic means. It does not mean you are insane, it specifically means that you are seeing and/or hearing things that are not there. It can be caused by lots of things - dementia, head injury, drugs, infection, even something as simple as not getting enough sleep.

Whoever wrote the comment supposedly from Dr Davies does not know, or understand, what psychotic means.

I don't doubt that Diana had mental health problems and she may have been treated by Dr Davies but I have my doubts as to whether a medical professional would use impressive sounding but incorrect medical terms or even comment publicly about her problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No problem if it goes on for years as it will keep us going .Daily dose of Tattle .We oldies need something to look forward to the company !
Absolutely Pippa M, as much as I want them to shut the eff up, if they did I would miss the chat on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just think this whole thing is so unfair on William and Catherine. They must be so stressed, not knowing what tit heā€™s going to throw at them next. No matter how hard they try and ignore their existence, they must know itā€™s only a matter of time before the next ā€˜truth bombā€™ is dropped.

Also, with stuff like KC3 inviting the Harkles for Christmas, it puts William in a difficult position if they accept. What do he and Kate do? Do they say no thanks, weā€™ll spend it with Kateā€™s family? Do they spend it at Sandringham, so they donā€™t look like theyā€™re running away? Do they pop in and go to church but spend the rest of the time at home? Presumably this issue is going to crop up every year until thereā€™s either a total exclusion or some sort of reconciliation.

With official Royal events, like a Jubilee, itā€™s a bit different, as they can do their job and leave, but with what are social/family events itā€™s much more tricky.
Yes I agree. However we have to think back to the very first day of KC3ā€™s reign, when he dined with POW at Balmoral. The speed at which their PPOW status was announced, the Overseas comment. Even before then, the fact POW was such a dominant part of the Sandringham Summit. Maybe Iā€™m overly optimistic, but I do think there are strong, open lines of communication and a great relationship between KC3 and POW, and POW is involved in every discussion about what to do about the Overseas Cunts. I donā€™t think heā€™s wondering WTF is going on at any stage, heā€™s part of the strategy throughout.

Sparry fucked up from the beginning with his petulant refusal to attend dinner with KC3 and W in the wake of the Queenā€™s death (ANOTHER OF THE MANY CONCILIATORY OLIVE BRANCHES OFFERED BY THE RF). He was too busy having a shitfit about The Witch not coming to Balmoral (delusion alert) to see how crucial this was. TW will have been busy preening her feathers at the stand he took, not realising they were cutting themselves out at a crucial moment.

They have no foresight, long game, they always overplay their hand and try to win the media game, which they also fail at.

They are dumb cunts and they will burn themselves out within another two years I reckon.

I canā€™t wait! šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just because they are on the flight details doesn't mean that they are definitely going to be on the flight oe even that they exist.

It just means that they know that "teh haterz" have checked their previous flights where no children were listed.
Don't know why there's flight details for a flight not due for 4 months. Flight plans are filed a maximum of a day or two before, even for private jets (like they'd use anything else).
Or are they after "expressions of interest" in lending them an aircraft?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The problem with setting a canary trap is that someone actually has to interact with the stoats. Now, Eugenie would be the logical person to use for this. Give her something juicy but not super important to leak to them.

Reactions: 30
Don't know why there's flight details for a flight not due for 4 months. Flight plans are filed a maximum of a day or two before, even for private jets (like they'd use anything else).
Or are they after "expressions of interest" in lending them an aircraft?
Yes- grifting a freebie from a crony

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So it was OK for Meghans friends to supposedly leak things to a magazine/Omid and she actually took steps to protect them (even though they supposedly did it without her knowledge-which we now know to be a lie) but if anyone else leaks things then that's absolutely not OK? More narcissistic behaviour...
What friends? I don't think she has any actual, proper friends.

Reactions: 31
I already called dibs on the phone Meg used to take the Secret pictures in the restricted areas. šŸ¤³
Not sure about the original pieces, but Iā€™d like to play too:
- tophat
B52C7FD2-36AE-4B53-BD18-9FDABA5F0B55.jpeg

- boot (stolen aquazzura)
59E97006-050E-425F-9805-52D400BF4BD8.jpeg

- racecar:

EFCF3585-C10C-48B3-BFF1-E2EE526D353C.jpeg

- Scotie Scobie dog

Nah, donā€™t worry, I am not going to scare you with that plastic face.

Well, also one does not need to change the board much:
Community chest - emerald tiara
Just visiting (Doria) in jail

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have had dealings with someone who has been medically diagnosed as being psychotic so I know exactly what psychotic means. It does not mean you are insane, it specifically means that you are seeing and/or hearing things that are not there. It can be caused by lots of things - dementia, head injury, drugs, infection, even something as simple as not getting enough sleep.

Whoever wrote the comment supposedly from Dr Davies does not know, or understand, what psychotic means.

I don't doubt that Diana had mental health problems and she may have been treated by Dr Davies but I have my doubts as to whether a medical professional would use impressive sounding but incorrect medical terms or even comment publicly about her problems.
If you look back at the full quote, he begins by saying ā€œIn the early eightiesā€¦ā€, implying psychiatric understanding has moved on greatly since then, as it has in every single area of medicine. He is explaining what people in the RF were being told about Di at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No idea why he's respected to be honest. Wasn't he filmed in a fake set up with waders as though he was in a floodzone?

Re Harry, he's just a nasty, spoiled little coke head with a vile grifter for a wife. As to his book, it will probably hint heavily that Diana was done away with. To be fair, I couldn't presume to know but would not be shocked if she had been targeted. She was like a runaway train and we all know the crown always wins. I dislike Harry and Meghan enormously, a tedious pair of whining cunts but I'm no Royalist. And her late Majesty did call the likes of me 'Selfish' for not taking an emergency use authorised vaccine that didn't do what it claimed to do. So meh, they can all go hang frankly.
Yes, there are many millions of Americans who can have no respect for anyone who works at CNN. All it takes is the time and stomach to sit thru an entire Congressional hearing and then take in how they edit and spin when reporting the sameā€¦to fit their preferred narrative.This has been my challenge to several friends and have not had ONE able to deny their deliberate bias.

Or the illuminating moment, during Covid and his brotherā€™s quarantineā€¦ when Chris Cuomo got into an altercation with a bicyclist that resulted in a police report. CNN had built a narrative that he was isolating from his familyā€¦in his basement with Covidā€¦still reporting but deathly ill. Instead the police report found him miles from home, having ridden to see progress on another multi-million dollar home he was buildingā€¦and he was with his entire familyā€¦NO MASKS. When caught he tried to bully the bicyclist on air:

QUOTE: The day after the incident, Cuomo called David names during an appearance on SiriusXM radio and explained that he gets upset when confronted on the street.

"I donā€™t want some jackass, loser, fat-tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bullsā€”t to me, I donā€™t want to hear it," Cuomo said. "I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth."

CNN let him stage a FAKE triumphant return from the basement to dupe the idiots that watch that channel.

No journalist with self-respect would work at such a network.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Yes, there are many millions of Americans who can have no respect for anyone who works at CNN. All it takes is the time and stomach to sit thru an entire Congressional hearing and then take in how they edit and spin when reporting the sameā€¦to fit their preferred narrative.

Or the illuminating moment, during Covid and his brotherā€™s quarantineā€¦ when Chris Cuomo got into an altercation with a bicyclist that resulted in a police report. CNN had built a narrative that he was isolating from his familyā€¦in his basement with Covidā€¦still reporting but deathly ill. Instead the police report found him miles from home, having ridden to see progress on another multi-million dollar home he was buildingā€¦and he was with his entire familyā€¦NO MASKS. When caught he tried to bully the bicyclist on air, calling him a and then CNN let him stage a FAKE triumphant return from the basement to dupe the idiots that watch that channel.

No journalist with self-respect would work at such a network.
There are plenty of prize cunts over here, on our television, too.........
They infest the media

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watching Goldmember which is on tv tonight here in Oz - remember the Austin Powers movie Megs had such an issue with in her Yawncast?

I totally didnā€™t realise at the time that BEYONCE was in it???! Foxy Cleopatra!

Is Megā€™s subsequent public criticism of the movie /aka Bā€™s ā€˜breakout acting roleā€™ the reason why B ā€˜forgotā€™ she sent that text of support (if she did actually send itā€¦)

Along with B the movie features actual Hollywood (not Torontoā€¦ cough) heavyweights like Michael Caine and Quincy Jones, there are cameos from the likes of Gwenyth Paltrow, Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, Danny DeVito etc etc. And Megs wonders why sheā€™s not getting any party invitations from these people! SHE JUST DOESNā€™T GET IT. Actions have consequences woman!

Also Scottie Evilā€™s (Seth Greenā€™s) hair looks super familiarā€¦ did Harry take this picture to his barber???

View attachment 1853212
I love Goldmember. Meghan took issue with a now 20 year old movie which had a knob joke as its title. Cutting edge analysis. Is it any wonder it took so long for her to come up with content when speaking about a scene playing puns with Fook and shoehorning sexual stereotypes into it was an example of that content?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.