Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never forget this.

His poorly disguised laughter and her not even trying to conceal it. The vid clip is just a short scroll down...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Unless…it suits (!) Hazza nicely if we go along with the current interviews as a coded cry for help.

He pitches up to the ceremony in full ceremonial drag, does the deed swearing his allegiance to KC3 & he is back ‘in’ on probation.
If he breaks his allegiance & his word by issuing further attacks upon KC3 & the RF, what then?

Smegz will be placed with the WaGs, obviously grouped with Catherine, Sophie who will all be unfailingly polite until they get back into the robing room where it’s every girl for herself. We may hope that Smegz is placed with a restricted view, that no camera may find her.

Given the opportunity by KC3 to attend his coronation & swear allegiance to the Crown, I think that Hazza will take it as the paternal sentiment is strong & he is the proverbial prodigal son to be forgiven & welcomed back.
‘Ugh!’ say I & many millions more, but them’s the breaks

Some years later when William becomes King, I don’t think he will offer his brother house room or Hazza will chance it unless he gets day release. Hazza has rampaged through everything William has in his own right & of his own making, yet seemingly has no plans or ability to call a halt.

Charles has a prodigal son & William has to bear this.
Come the time, there is no tale of the prodigal brother to temper William’s rage or for him to abide by.

If only Hazza read more, thought some & said far less…
As far as I remember the Prodigal son is a profligate waster who asks for his share of the inheritance in advance so he can spend his days ruinously. When he returns after many years (presumed dead) his father throws a feast to celebrate and the non-prodigal son is a bit fucked off. BUT the prodigal son hasn't spent the last three years slating the entire family for cash with his narc bleep of a wife and he doesn’t come back expecting another slice of inheritance and a bleeping apology. Sparry = WORSE THAN THE PRODIGAL SON. Literally worse than a biblical fable. What a megacunt.

A banana. There must be a banana. 🍌
Yes! The life, laugh, love sex worker banana!

A flatpack
A fake tiara
Loaf of banana bread
An outsize heel (funeral curtsy merch?)
Coke baggy
Her old nose

OMG AMAZING!

This (and all your drawings) should be available as a range of stationery with which to correspond with the King/Camilla/PPOWs et al!

Would crowdfund.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The monopoly pieces I think should be

A banana
An emerald tiara
An elevator shoe or platform boot
A little brain
A chicken
A little replica of Frogmore Cottage
A leek ( play on words)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just think this whole thing is so unfair on William and Catherine. They must be so stressed, not knowing what tit he’s going to throw at them next. No matter how hard they try and ignore their existence, they must know it’s only a matter of time before the next ‘truth bomb’ is dropped.

Also, with stuff like KC3 inviting the Harkles for Christmas, it puts William in a difficult position if they accept. What do he and Kate do? Do they say no thanks, we’ll spend it with Kate’s family? Do they spend it at Sandringham, so they don’t look like they’re running away? Do they pop in and go to church but spend the rest of the time at home? Presumably this issue is going to crop up every year until there’s either a total exclusion or some sort of reconciliation.

With official Royal events, like a Jubilee, it’s a bit different, as they can do their job and leave, but with what are social/family events it’s much more tricky.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

A banana
An emerald tiara
A little brain
A chicken
A leek ( play on words)
A chicken! LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's classism, not racism imo. Does that make it any less hurtful? Probably not. Of course, all those who claim the headline to be racist forget, as usual, the demographics of the area ... African American, Latinx (or whatever the current term is), and Asian-American. It's far easier for Left-Wing blowhards to scream racism at every opportunity without actually offering fundamental answers to why Asian-Americans in the area are less prone to join gangs, are less likely to take drugs, do well in school and often go onto higher-education, yet their African American peers tend not to do so well in life. Why is that (and what can we do about it)? Bring-up real questions about race like that and guess what ... YOU get accused of racism; it's far easier just to scream about dumb headlines. I digress ... it just irritates me and I needed to get it off my chest. As you were!
I totally agree it was classist rather than racist. And that endless unfounded accusations of racism alongside the refusal to acknowledge some POC do better than others and consider why is frustrating and damaging.

So it was an ignorant, horrible article… but FFS it was just ONE ARTICLE in an absolute ocean of positive coverage, and pretty much everyone who read it thought it was vile at the time.

It’s so weird now to go back and look at the comments on that article, like taking a time machine to a different era that once again shows how completely non-racist and fully supportive most people were. 99% of them praised Meg, defended Harry and called out the DM for trying to undermine such a beautiful, wonderful couple.

How unfortunate that the 1% of “Harry mate, you could do better” comments turned out to be right 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just think this whole thing is so unfair on William and Catherine. They must be so stressed, not knowing what tit he’s going to throw at them next. No matter how hard they try and ignore their existence, they must know it’s only a matter of time before the next ‘truth bomb’ is dropped.

Also, with stuff like KC3 inviting the Harkles for Christmas, it puts William in a difficult position if they accept. What do he and Kate do? Do they say no thanks, we’ll spend it with Kate’s family? Do they spend it at Sandringham, so they don’t look like they’re running away? Do they pop in and go to church but spend the rest of the time at home? Presumably this issue is going to crop up every year until there’s either a total exclusion or some sort of reconciliation.

With official Royal events, like a Jubilee, it’s a bit different, as they can do their job and leave, but with what are social/family events it’s much more tricky.

We know a lot goes on behind closed doors.
We don't know what those things are.
The Royal family do know.

So to a certain extent, they can be prepared for what Harry has put in the book because they know what is likely to be in it and be ready for it.
They are braced for impact.

It's like the Jaws movie. When the shark appears, it makes you jump, but you manage to escape because you were forewarned and forearmed.

Reactions: 31

A banana
An emerald tiara
A little brain
A chicken
A leek ( play on words)
A plastic Scabies head. Oh, wait…that already exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A plastic Scabies head. Oh, wait…that already exists.
Mini bottle of fake tan.
Small swatch of hair extension.
Replica of one of the earrings Meghan should not have kept
Harrys stringy bracelet

Oooh loads of possibilities

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG--- so it sounds as though H is really planning to dredge up & requestion how his Mom died.... DM just released a story by Reid which sounds as tho the author is sympathetic to his inquiries about conspiracy theories around Di's death....:

i read the article (and hope that i didn't skim past something important) but it sounds as tho she brushed off the official investigation in the UK about Di's death & gives credence to unanswered questions.... in actuality, the UK investigation was done at the bequest of Al Fayed, and cost around 12 million. the DM article states that a "bright light" might have been aimed at Di's car, for example. and yet the final report stated that multiple witnesses reported bright lights at different locations in the tunnel, probably related to paps using flashes all around the car. supposedly, all of the theories were put to rest....

what does it say that H is still fixated & may revisit the entire circumstances surrounding her death in his new book..... to me, it provides further evidence that this guy's intellectual/emotional/psychological maturity was frozen about 25 years ago..... the "harrymarkle" blog mentioned that H was speaking to a group of potential investors/interested parties and that he started going off tangent into crazy territory and that the host was unable to redirect his stories into more sane territory....
Again rewriting his own history and conveniently forgetting he and Wills agreed with and were happy with the verdict!

How soon do you think you'll be vip? I just got a banging recipe for chocolate rumballs I'd love to try out.

AND I'm here for that Monopoly game. I want my piece to be the phone Markle used take all the prohibitted pictures. 🤳
I’m still going to be one of the plebs for a long time yet! Maybe we should all rebel and start our own pleb room though. 🤔

And for my Monopoly piece, I’m wavering between The Claw or an elevator shoe!

• Haha

A banana
An emerald tiara
A little brain
A chicken
A leek ( play on words)
A bench

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Regarding leaking, can we all go back to September, to HLMTQ funeral. Who was then leaking DAILY whining about uniforms, the initials on the shoulder, and the State diner?
Who had their mouthpiece release an embargoed PR?
What it TRF? Or the Stoats? Why can't any journalist confront the Dimwit with these FACTS?
I forgot but didnt Omid leak incorrect information about how the Queen would be travelling back down from Balmoral after she had passed? Who gave him that information and I wonder if it was a test by BP. And also, knowing what we know now about H&M and Netflix filming it is totally believable that they WERE caught out trying to film a walkabout and William put a stop to it. I had also remained dubious about that but now I'm certain it was true

• Angry
Reactions: 53
Narinder sees racism everywhere. Just like Shola, she's the Dunning Kruger effect personified.
Narinda belongs back in the 00’s. Not sure where she’s suddenly sprung from.

I’m not a big fan of this mantra of “believe… [victim]” I think it’s a very dangerous precedent to set, as it can be abused by unscrupulous people who don’t use it responsibly.
We saw this with the Heard/Depp case where she made herself a martyr off the back of very elaborated claims, which unraveled when brought under scrutiny.
I think “listen” would have been a more appropriate stance, and one that most REAL victims would be grateful for.
Yes, if you are making claims about a person or people that are damaging and will jeopardise a person’s reputation and career, this should be backed up with proof and treated sensitively. Especially if they are being made in the public domain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Who decorated that cake? Dodgy Dave the plasterer? And then did Angela from Escape to the Chateau come along and hamfistedly smash some of her flowers into the sides?

Looks awful. Especially for a 1 year old, who'd much rather have a Colin the Caterpillar to look at surely?
These cakes are all over Instagram. A girl local to me is building a very successful business, with them and traybakes. Her wedding cakes are merely sponges with buttercream smeared over them, then decorated with fresh flowers or dried grasses. Mugs are paying way over the top for them, because they are described as ’designer’. Every yummy mummy with the gym gear, the ponytail and the 4x4 is buying into the hype. Even at ground roots, the public are being fed nonsense and the sheep who accept the propaganda are making it fact by their sycophantic ,over the top commenting on social media. The Emperors New Clothes have never been more apparent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We know a lot goes on behind closed doors.
We don't know what those things are.
The Royal family do know.

So to a certain extent, they can be prepared for what Harry has put in the book because they know what is likely to be in it and be ready for it.
They are braced for impact.

It's like the Jaws movie. When the shark appears, it makes you jump, but you manage to escape because you were forewarned and forearmed.
That doesn't get round things like Christmas though. And what if one year they do go, and the next thing we hear is Lili said Louis pushed her over, or Charlotte did x, y and z?

• Sick
  • Wow
True 1st birthday stuff is a load of crap. Are we supposed to believe that a woman who flew to NY and spent a ridiculous amount on a baby shower wouldn't throw an over the top party ? Although I suppose a birthday party would be about the child and not her so kinda checks out.

I forgot but didnt Omid leak incorrect information about how the Queen would be travelling back down from Balmoral after she had passed? Who gave him that information and I wonder if it was a test by BP. And also, knowing what we know now about H&M and Netflix filming it is totally believable that they WERE caught out trying to film a walkabout and William put a stop to it. I had also remained dubious about that but now I'm certain it was true
Apologies in advance for the likely glitchy oceans of blank space.....
I remember reading somewhere that it was absolutely a plant given to Hawwy to see where the leaks were coming from. Hey presto, 4 hours later scoobie doo grabs the mic and sings like a bird. It was inspired by the "meghan is going up to Balmoral plant" story, I believe... i also remember reading it was William's idea

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.