Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted… i’ll delete if so. I’ve not seen this before.

E4FEF49C-8DF6-4333-B4C6-142EBB2E22DB.jpeg
F8BA6962-F2D6-47C1-AC90-6A6DEF54B0D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It isn't a cake for a child. It is a cake for retirement or a christening. A cake for a child would be peppa pig or my little pony. They have zero parental awareness

Reactions: 48

Can anyone open this please?
Here you go:

ETA: Various articles here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apologies in advance for the likely glitchy oceans of blank space.....
I remember reading somewhere that it was absolutely a plant given to Hawwy to see where the leaks were coming from. Hey presto, 4 hours later scoobie doo grabs the mic and sings like a bird. It was inspired by the "meghan is going up to Balmoral plant" story, I believe... i also remember reading it was William's idea
Ooh so I wonder maybe if this kind of plant is what Harry is talking about in his interview! He didn't like being caught out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've had a bit of a re-jig with the Wiki, as it was too full to add content to a particular page, but I'm waiting for the mods to rename some pages and nest the pages under the main page, to make it flow a bit better.

I've now created pages for their solo projects, a page for their joint projects and a page for legal issues.

Newspaper articles and social media re H&M's joint projects and endeavours

Newspaper articles and social media re H&M's solo projects and endeavours

Lawsuits/legal action relating to H&M

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I forgot but didnt Omid leak incorrect information about how the Queen would be travelling back down from Balmoral after she had passed? Who gave him that information and I wonder if it was a test by BP. And also, knowing what we know now about H&M and Netflix filming it is totally believable that they WERE caught out trying to film a walkabout and William put a stop to it. I had also remained dubious about that but now I'm certain it was true
And this oldie, from the start of the ANL case back in 2020. Called out by Warby.

Article also mentions the Harkle claims about having nothing to do with FF, which were proved so wrong in court a year later.

And there's this one from the HO case.

These are actual leaks, documented in court. Not some wild assumptions. I really hope some journalists are taking notes and will challenge the ginger twit next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
For such a well respected and courageous journalist and reporter, I am sad to see that Anderson Cooper has lowered his standards and got involved in this ridiculous production. I'm hoping he conducts the interview in his usual way, but I doubt he will.:(

No idea why he's respected to be honest. Wasn't he filmed in a fake set up with waders as though he was in a floodzone?

Re Harry, he's just a nasty, spoiled little coke head with a vile grifter for a wife. As to his book, it will probably hint heavily that Diana was done away with. To be fair, I couldn't presume to know but would not be shocked if she had been targeted. She was like a runaway train and we all know the crown always wins. I dislike Harry and Meghan enormously, a tedious pair of whining cunts but I'm no Royalist. And her late Majesty did call the likes of me 'Selfish' for not taking an emergency use authorised vaccine that didn't do what it claimed to do. So meh, they can all go hang frankly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Looking at all the sniffing, let’s suppose No5 has a chronic coke problem and dies of an overdose. 43% can either keep the children and merch them or try and sell them to the RF.

If she did sell them, who would actually bring them up? KC3 and QC are getting old and the PoWs have got 3 of their own to bring up.

I suppose he could have listed Eugenie as an option, if they were both to die. Any other suggestions.
Call the Co-op and get the fucker measured and oven ready, stuffing and all.

bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who cares if H & M used a surrogate? They are so far down the line of succession it doesn’t matter.
If they did, and announced it, they would get so much positive reaction for their honesty from couples who are finding it hard to conceive,
Instead all they have done is make themselves look stupid.

Oh no, it's very important that the truth is shared about surrogates as if they were then they can't have titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So it was OK for Meghans friends to supposedly leak things to a magazine/Omid and she actually took steps to protect them (even though they supposedly did it without her knowledge-which we now know to be a lie) but if anyone else leaks things then that's absolutely not OK? More narcissistic behaviour...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Anderson’s great Aunt, Thelma Furness, was Edward! Prince of Wales, mistress until Wallis Simpson got him firmly in her grip.
It was alleged during a custody trial for Anderson’s mother Gloria Vanderbilt that her mother (Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt) had an lesbian affair with someone in the BRF.

To spell it out, Anderson’s grandmother & her sister both were intimately ‘known’ by members (!) of the BRF.

The BRF, British aristocracy & Vanderbilts go way back.
Anderson will have known plenty about the BRF et al since his earliest years.

This doesn't mean he knew plenty about them though.

His grandmother died in 1965 and his greataunt shortly after. I don't think he followed modern British royalty specifically because of them.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.