Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t Farke and Legless Lil far too young to attend the coronation? Even if the kids can’t attend, I suppose the Harkles will still take them to the UK to try to get photos with KCIII. Hopefully, KCIII will take a page out of his mother’s book and decline to take photos due to having a “bloodshot eye.”
Just because they are on the flight details doesn't mean that they are definitely going to be on the flight oe even that they exist.

It just means that they know that "teh haterz" have checked their previous flights where no children were listed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I love screen shots! You can catch the WORST facial expressions!
She looks pretty evil, here! Maybe she’s adopted and TM really isn’t her father and she is, in fact, Satan’s Spawn?!?! 👺👹
15E02211-A4A3-48CE-96F8-FC22845BD091.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Il Gigante Spangle 😂😂
Screenshot_20221028-154939_Gallery.jpg

I love screen shots! You can catch the WORST facial expressions!
She looks pretty evil, here! Maybe she’s adopted and TM really isn’t her father and she is, in fact, Satan’s Spawn?!?! 👺👹
View attachment 1853262
The last time I saw a boat-race like that, a Jockey was trying to feed it some sugar cubes 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
...... Fucks given, over harry and meghans ' predicament'...............😆😆😆😆
tumbleweed-dust.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No idea why he's respected to be honest. Wasn't he filmed in a fake set up with waders as though he was in a floodzone?

Re Harry, he's just a nasty, spoiled little coke head with a vile grifter for a wife. As to his book, it will probably hint heavily that Diana was done away with. To be fair, I couldn't presume to know but would not be shocked if she had been targeted. She was like a runaway train and we all know the crown always wins. I dislike Harry and Meghan enormously, a tedious pair of whining cunts but I'm no Royalist. And her late Majesty did call the likes of me 'Selfish' for not taking an emergency use authorised vaccine that didn't do what it claimed to do. So meh, they can all go hang frankly.
Diana was killed because she got into a car driven by a speeding drunk driver and didn't wear a seat belt. Although back then a lot of people didn't wear seatbelts in the back of a car.

If they wanted to get rid of her, they would have done it before the divorce and not in public on a summer night where a whole host of things could have gone wrong.

And the vaccines were created by an awful lot of incredibly talented, highly educated and very intelligent people, in order to save millions of lives. They did exactly what they claimed to do and more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Diana was killed because she got into a car driven by a speeding drunk driver and didn't wear a seat belt. Although back then a lot of people didn't wear seatbelts in the back of a car.

If they wanted to get rid of her, they would have done it before the divorce and not in public on a summer night where a whole host of things could have gone wrong.

And the vaccines were created by an awful lot of incredibly talented, highly educated and very intelligeny people, in order to save millions of lives. The vaccines did exactly what they claimed to do and more.
Yep....

Reactions: 30
When is Harry going to realise enough is enough? It’s overkill! Even if I didn’t think he was a prick I would be getting fed up of seeing his moaning face by now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When is Harry going to realise enough is enough? It’s overkill! Even if I didn’t think he was a prick I would be getting fed up of seeing his moaning face by now
The pair of them -

" The Boat-Races of Entitled Whineness"

Whine
Whine
Whine
** get on a plane**
Whine
Whine
Whine
** Whine to enablers **
Whine
Whine
Whine

There are many millions ( 100s of millions) of people, in pain each day, worried and stressed ; travelling on public transport-at cost- perhaps to check on elderly relatives after a day or a night a work...
Carefully watching the bills ; yet donating to charity , and feeling for others when they watch the news showing strife ....
People in War zones who are maimed & left in pain the rest of their live; been blinded, have lost loved ones....
We've had 3 years of covid pandemic.
Some people have been attacked or beaten. Millions had horrendous childhoods.

Yet we are all here, and we are all ok.

These two entitled cunts?
They are DETESTABLE.
bleeping DETESTABLE.

I - hand on my heart- have NEVER detested anyone in the public eye more.

They deserve ALL THE VITRIOL THEY GET.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The monopoly pieces I think should be

A banana
An emerald tiara
An elevator shoe or platform boot
A little brain
A chicken
A little replica of Frogmore Cottage
A leek ( play on words)
has anyone suggested a candle yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I forgot but didnt Omid leak incorrect information about how the Queen would be travelling back down from Balmoral after she had passed? Who gave him that information and I wonder if it was a test by BP. And also, knowing what we know now about H&M and Netflix filming it is totally believable that they WERE caught out trying to film a walkabout and William put a stop to it. I had also remained dubious about that but now I'm certain it was true
He didn't even understand geography. I think he said something along the lines of travelling to the UK from Scotland!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
But it's not overkill - it's because they've not explained it correctly - that's why people can't understand their issues and aren't rioting against the RF. They need to keep explaining it till everyone understands and they get their desired response.

Typical narc - they'll keep explaining keep exaggerating get more and more outrageous to get that reaction. We are only at the start.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.