Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Shushex for the new thread and I love your title @MoodyBlue!
I'm still on the last thread, trying in vain to catch up, but Hazno brings to mind a saying my Scottish granny used to say to me when little.......

"You can't see green cheese but your een reels"

I took this to mean if somebody had something I always wanted the same, whether it was what I needed or even whether it was good for me, I had to have it.
Just like Hazno wants everything Will has.

Maybe one of our Scottish tattlers could tell me if this is a well known saying in Scotland or was it just what my granny said to shut me up!
We just said, you can’t see green cheese but you want it. So, very similar, it’s all about the cheese 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It caused quite a stir and put WC staff member’s backs up! No one was allowed to approach them. They banned people from using a staff car park because it was near Frogmore and I think put the kibosh on a staff bowls team. Am I remembering that right? They were no longer allowed access to the whole area even though it’s been a staff zone forever. Remember Frog Cott was originally a few staff cottages that they knocked together.

The pair just generally acted like they were godly beings sent down from heaven who were so shiny and special that plebs weren’t even allowed to even approach their golden throne (so to speak! 😉). I don’t suppose anyone actually even wanted to interact with them, since the staff will all have had their number by then. Deluded pair of self important muppets!

ETA I was right about the bowling - here you go.
Weren’t the staff also told not to speak to them or approach them if encountered outside the hime, when that had never bern a problem before?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Where did the negative stories about PW and Rose Hanbury come from I wonder? Will Hazbeen be vicious enough to put a proper bomb under his brother's marriage I wonder....or will he just hold onto the threat of doing it?
Were he to do that, I would expect his arse to be hauled to court by RH.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know anything about Anderson Cooper. Is there any chance that he will be able, or even willing, to call Harry out on stuff.
I'd like to think that we are entering the beginning of their downfall.
To me, Anderson's body language and tone indicate that he does not believe Harry's bullshit. Not an ounce.

He comes from the Vanderbilts. He knows exactly how messed up Harry is acting.

But he will not call him out on it.

Not until Harry and Peg truly fall from grace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can't someone just slap Harry's arse and send him to bed without any supper please? Tedious toddler tantrums!

Imagine whinging about your hard done by life when you spent £240 on a baby's 1st Birthday cake for a set up Birthday party shoot!
And especially a cake which is completely unsuitable for the child’s age group. Not even a wee one for the sprog and the other one for the adults! Set up for the pictures.

• Sick
It caused quite a stir and put WC staff member’s backs up! No one was allowed to approach them. They banned people from using a staff car park because it was near Frogmore and I think put the kibosh on a staff bowls team. Am I remembering that right? They were no longer allowed access to the whole area even though it’s been a staff zone forever. Remember Frog Cott was originally a few staff cottages that they knocked together.

The pair just generally acted like they were godly beings sent down from heaven who were so shiny and special that plebs weren’t even allowed to even approach their golden throne (so to speak! 😉). I don’t suppose anyone actually even wanted to interact with them, since the staff will all have had their number by then. Deluded pair of self important muppets!

And when it came out and people saw how awful they were, they blamed an overzealous staff member.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
This is a great article…

‘In the clip, he thankfully isn’t wearing the black jumpsuit and beaded bracelets combo he sported on the cover of Time – where he resembled an aide-de-camp-cum-hairdresser reassuring his foxy client that she could one hundred per cent carry off layers – but his navy jumper has the air of the institution about it and someone’s obviously taken his ties away, just in case.’
And she says "the Sussex mantra, always complain always explain"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The Straight Outta Compton headline is pretty messed up. I can honestly see why people witch about that headline. HOWEVER - and please correct me if I’m wrong as I didn’t watch the Netflix series - from the clip I did see on YouTube about this her gripe about this was classic LA snobby classist bullshit not racism. She whined about how she never even lived there so why would they say that like it was personally embarrassing to her that people would think she might have lived there.
I found the headline offensive, because Compton, to many Americans, is synonymous with Black gang activity.
One thing which people ignore is that there was a film released in 2015 Straight Outta Compton.

So it was a media play on words rather than anything else.
I think the Mail thought they were being funny with the Straight Outa Compton headline. I don’t think they intended to say something that could be considered racist.

This is why I just don't know what to think. It was during a time when everyone was using "Straight outta ...." to describe themselves, it was a social media trend, and there were even t-shirts.

CSMT9_-_Black.jpg
POLY60126-STRAIGHT-OUTTA.762187_200_30.jpg
Straight-outta-Dublin-64000.jpg

But again, if Compton is associated with gangs, and she never lived there, then I suppose I see why she was pissed.

Was it racist? Is a question I can't answer.

Reactions: 29
I don't know anything about Anderson Cooper. Is there any chance that he will be able, or even willing, to call Harry out on stuff.
I'd like to think that we are entering the beginning of their downfall.
Were A C to have asked anything in the least bit difficult, or that showed them up for the arse wipes they are, I suspect they would have insisted it be deleted and only the sanitised version released.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Is that a peony???! What kind of twit puts a toxic poisonous flower on a kids cake?
Are peonies poisonous? I didn't know that. I used to grow them in my little garden when I was young under my Dad's supervision. I don't think he was trying to poison me 😂 I wasn't allowed to touch the laburnum lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where did the negative stories about PW and Rose Hanbury come from I wonder? Will Hazbeen be vicious enough to put a proper bomb under his brother's marriage I wonder....or will he just hold onto the threat of doing it?
Meghan.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder will he detail the stories he says were planted about them. Like everything with them they always stop short of getting specific preferring the general all encompassing claim. Instead of "My brothers press office planted specific story X, Y or Z" we get "My brothers press office planted stories".

• Sick
This is why I just don't know what to think. It was during a time when everyone was using "Straight outta ...." to describe themselves, it was a social media trend, and there were even t-shirts.

View attachment 1850989View attachment 1850990View attachment 1850991

But again, if Compton is associated with gangs, and she never lived there, then I suppose I see why she was pissed.

Was it racist? Is a question I can't answer.
But isn’t Doria now saying Meghan DID live there with her…and extended Black family (who didn’t make the cut for the wedding) helped raise her?

Reactions: 27
To me, Anderson's body language and tone indicate that he does not believe Harry's bullshit. Not an ounce.

He comes from the Vanderbilts. He knows exactly how messed up Harry is acting.

But he will not call him out on it.

Not until Harry and Peg truly fall from grace.
He's probably worried he's about to be Markled...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

They also insisted on having fencing put up so no-one could even remotely stand a chance of glimpsing their radiant countenances 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm not feeling too well today so have done the essentials at work and spent some of the afternoon finishing the last thread and catching up with this one.

I've been thinking about Catherine and the overseas 2. Whatever they do they will never, never be able to outshine her. I think of her as in the winner's enclosure, so to speak. She's married to the heir to the throne, has the POW title, has 3 gorgeous children, a loving family, is obviously loved by her in-laws as seen at the carol service when KC and QC kissed her before she had time to curtsey.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
And she says "the Sussex mantra, always complain always explain"
"Always complain, always explain - why you didn't say what you did say in the last explanation: but let me now explain' our truth'"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.