Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did the negative stories about PW and Rose Hanbury come from I wonder? Will Hazbeen be vicious enough to put a proper bomb under his brother's marriage I wonder....or will he just hold onto the threat of doing it?
He's going to be threatening for ever more. The only way to do it is to sever ALL ties with the treacherous little shits. If they have got something on the RF so be it, let's get it done and dusted and then forget about it and them

Reactions: 41
I wonder if H is going on and on about the RF not protecting them, is because they're worried about Tom Bower's new book coming out early Spring and will be about Doria and the missing years. Also there is the Court case with Sam in October.

I would buy that book, but I already know The Royal Grift WILL purchase it and go through it with a fine-toothed comb on her YT videos. Looking forward to learning more about the absent mother of Smegs, and YES! Samantha's case IS this year, and I can't wait!!!!

Reactions: 35
I don’t follow these threads particularly and was fairly on the fence about H&M until recently. I am now watching with mild interest, and can’t quite believe what I’m seeing.

Sorry if this point has been raised to death… but Harry’s recent beef seems to be the leaking of stories. Is it possible it was actually MEGHAN leaking the stories? Planting the seed in Harry’s mind that it was the Palace, and thus isolating him from his family and the institution? I reckon she always intended to leave and make the mega bucks they are now, but peeling Harry away took some time. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was her planting/leaking all along. She is viciously ambitious, he’s just a simp.
@Rainbow Blossom

Yes, yes a thousand times YES.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was reading on another forum that the Prince and Princess of Wales used to go away and she would be named Rose Middleton, how true this is I have no idea.
According to media reports at the time (and then noted by Andrew Morton in his 2011 timed for W&C's wedding), in 2007 when W&C had their romantic reunion holiday in the Seychelles (post-breakup, suggestions they agreed on this trip to marry one day), they signed in under Martin and Rosemary Middleton

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had it in my mind that it was the interview with Tom Bradby in Africa that alerted me to TW. But it wasn’t , it was the letters to the neighbours telling them they hadn’t to approach them. The bloody woman was a nobody. And we pay for him, who the hell does he think he is? He is no better than anyone else, despite where he was born. I am angry all over again.
Wait… they did WHAT?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @Shushex for the new thread and I love your title @MoodyBlue!
I'm still on the last thread, trying in vain to catch up, but Hazno brings to mind a saying my Scottish granny used to say to me when little.......

"You can't see green cheese but your een reels"

I took this to mean if somebody had something I always wanted the same, whether it was what I needed or even whether it was good for me, I had to have it.
Just like Hazno wants everything Will has.

Maybe one of our Scottish tattlers could tell me if this is a well known saying in Scotland or was it just what my granny said to shut me up!
Yes, 'cannae see green cheese" is a Scottish saying, my grannie also used to say "if they jumped off the Forth Bridge would you do it too?"

I just want to know why journalists or paparazzi or whomever don't come out and actually say that Meghan leaked things or that she phoned the paps to get pics in the news, there's the ones in back of beyond Canada where she's getting off a sea plane or something then going to a woman's refuge, there's the doll/dog walking, there's the pic of her heavily pregnant carrying Archie, theres two of her supposedly shopping in Monticito 🤷🏻. Why do people not call them out.

Also, why do they not do interviews from their house, why do they rent places, why do they go to the ranch, either they don't live where they say they live or they have no furniture other than the dining table they call a desk 🤷🏻

Tbh they're weirdos, I'm so tired of listening to their poor me mantra, if I wanted to listen to somebody moaning about how hard their life is I'd start speaking to my narc mother again! (I'd rather set my pubes on fire than do that).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Hi

@Thalia I can't quote your post due to that Samsung update but I just wanted to say that I agree with you regarding the possibility of the press turning on Diana if she hadn't died when she did. That would definitely have happened particularly if she had continued consorting with rich playboy types. Diana's influence would have waned and in all likelihood she would have eventually married someone else and become increasingly irrelevant.
@Scotch Mist I have a Samsung and am having the same glitchy issues. Driving me crazy

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t he have a face you just want to smack 😡 My grandmother used to say that if you are ugly on the inside it will end up on the outside. You can’t hide it. H needs to pray that she doesn’t dump him, now the world knows he has absolutely nothing to offer anyone…. No balls, no brain, no personality, no reputation, no friends and no money. SMH 🤦‍♀️
His ugly kisser and whiny voice is not what annoys me, it’s the way he flaps his arms around as if he is working at Heathrow. The first thing anyone is told who has to speak in public is to keep your hands under control. Hence the jacket fidgeting, tie fidgeting , hands in pockets that we see from so many. It’s difficult, but he should have learned by now

She’s a poisonous has been, who cares about her opinion, similarly Kim Woodburn. Go back under your stones, you had your time in the limelight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait… they did WHAT?
It caused quite a stir and put WC staff member’s backs up! No one was allowed to approach them. They banned people from using a staff car park because it was near Frogmore and I think put the kibosh on a staff bowls team. Am I remembering that right? They were no longer allowed access to the whole area even though it’s been a staff zone forever. Remember Frog Cott was originally a few staff cottages that they knocked together.

The pair just generally acted like they were godly beings sent down from heaven who were so shiny and special that plebs weren’t even allowed to even approach their golden throne (so to speak! 😉). I don’t suppose anyone actually even wanted to interact with them, since the staff will all have had their number by then. Deluded pair of self important muppets!

ETA I was right about the bowling - here you go.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1850272

View attachment 1850281

Cake picture from here

Haznohair
But seriously, where does his hair come and go from? And doesn't the colour change? Sprog's hair is suddenly not that BRIGHT RED of the Christmas? I still have questions, SO MANY QUESTIONS. Nothing says 1st birthday like a trestle table with a small token vase of flowers and a cake...photo op hello!

View attachment 1850282

EDIT to add the following screenshot. Imagine waking up next to this :eek:

View attachment 1850302
Is that a peony???! What kind of twit puts a toxic poisonous flower on a kids cake?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Has this been posted before? If this is true, then Hazza literally can't just be a guest. Or "family". As a Duke he'll have to pay full homage to the Institution. And Smeg won't be clinging on for dear life.

The Coronation could end up being highly entertaining from a Harkle-watching perspective. :LOL:

Bonus: He'll have to do it for William too. And possibly even George.

View attachment 1850508
IF they come back for ANY reason, they should be banned from using camera phones, must be accompanied at all times and must stay in an arranged residence which has signal blockers and no wifi. Any wifi access should be from RF screened premises and must be limited. Further, no media other than the RF approved media, should be allowed. They have shown themselves to be less than trustworthy so they should be treated as spies in the camp. Hate every ounce of their being🤬

Reactions: 40
Julie Burchill article

As soon as I saw the 20/20 clip, I just knew Richard Cranium was on something. (I worked in a hospital ER for FAR too long to overlook what I saw.)
He is NOT well by any means, and I wonder how long he can keep this up and keep going.
HELL! If WE'RE all exhausted by them, imagine being them?? (tit!!! Even imagining that, is exhausting!) :rolleyes:
Anyway, they're not stopping anytime soon, so buckle-up Tattlers, and hang on!

• Haha
  • Heart
I fecken knew it.
It looks like they are sitting in the room where they filmed that 40x40 Smeg birthday thing with H juggling. Is it a green screen.
But when they go outside it looks more like Orca's or GK's garden house than a mansion.
This is a very personal hate, so no offence to any lovely men who wear brown suede shoes. But my great aunt , middle aged, and very ladylike, had a relationship with a man for many years who wore them. I was a young child. He would get drunk and beat her, leave her for months and then come back. He was a scrounger too. And to top it all, he was fugly . Utterly repulsive in every way, I hated being in the same room as him, and would never give him a ‘wee kiss’ . His brown suede shoes have stayed with me for nearly seventy years. He wore brown suits too, but I have got over that 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Just what did H want the RF to protect him from? Himself? His wife? He gives no examples.

The thing with him is that he was protected all his life but was just too stupid to realise it.
When he’s talking about leaks has it never occurred to him that for thirty three years there were only a few negative stories that made it into the mainstream about him.
Then he meets and marries Smeg and all of a sudden there are leaks galore.
I think if he can’t connect the dots then he’s either an even bigger moron than we thought or he’s in complete denial. Probably in complete denial because he can’t admit to himself or anyone else that he’s been made a huge arse of.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I agree with the posts about their expectations. She thinks she is God’s gift and he agrees…”Look what I’ve got!’

I believe he thought he’d finally surpassed his brother because HIS wife was so much better at the job than dowdy Kate. He thought this would elevate them over rank and hieracrchy. He mistook the affection shown a new bride with permanent adulation that, in their minds, the RF could not afford to loose. They were the STARS…and expected to be treated as such.

She wanted to ‘modernize’ the monarchy with grifting and Hollywood celebrity behaviors. The Queen put her foot down.

So they left in a dramatic HUFF…expecting uprising and protests, especially among the Dominions…to bring them back. They overestimated their worth enormously. What they got was a lot of curiosity but no outrage. Then Covid hit.

I think every time they ‘tell their story” they think THIS TIME…the public will rise up and demand they be restored on whatever terms they want. But instead, they are descending in popularity, viewed as nasty or irrelevant, or both.

Meghan still has some credit left on her platinum Race Card…and if and when she senses complete failure…she will invent something as a last ditch effort to bring the RF down with them. I think it will be later this year. Maybe right before the coronation.

It will cause a nasty stir, and American left wing media and the NYTimes will have their hair on fire…but it WILL pass. Americans of all races are increasingly ‘woke’ to these hoaxes and media lies and widespread denunciations of everything as ‘racist.’ And i think most of you in the UK now see the plot.

But I can see her giving Gayle an interview the day before the coronation accusing Charles of exposing himself to her, or William trying to seduce her or the POW being the ‘racist’ who asked about Archie’s color. I believe the RF sees that threat as well and in the next months, there will be revelations to further discredit both of them in preparation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Julie Burchill article

This is a great article…

‘In the clip, he thankfully isn’t wearing the black jumpsuit and beaded bracelets combo he sported on the cover of Time – where he resembled an aide-de-camp-cum-hairdresser reassuring his foxy client that she could one hundred per cent carry off layers – but his navy jumper has the air of the institution about it and someone’s obviously taken his ties away, just in case.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.