Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reconciliation will have divorce as a pre-requisite.

I look at his demeanour in the previews for the Cooper interview and I see someone all but saying one word to his family - Help. I think he is at breaking point now with his marriage, he knows he has been completely duped by a complete and utter spoofer and he knows their goose is cooked in terms of making money. Even he can determine that nobody beyond paid (and unpaid) sycophants wanting anything to do with them means they are doomed. The book is his last piece of contractual commitment and he is ready to call it a day so long as they'll have him back. He'll need help with any divorce settlement and help to pay the best solicitors to enact an iron tight NDA for Meghan. She'll agree to a sizeable number and he'll never be forgiven for his actions. He knows he can't go back to being a full time working royal but he can go down the line of him having had no reasonable option at the time but to leave. His wife said she was suicidal and he had no other choice but to cater to her whims and desires to stop her killing herself. Half in and half out was a compromise he knew wouldn't work but he had to tout at her behest. He can say he had to go along with her in tearing them down because, again, the risk of suicide if her name wasn't cleared, that he needed to sex and juice up the content to satisfy his paymasters e.g. William shouting at him. He'll claim he tried to tone it down as best he could (e.g. like how he deliberately contradicted the "concern" about the babys skin colour on Oprah). It will be prodigal son territory with William appalled at him coming back but Charles would be ready to welcome him back. Even a child who is a bleep benefits from unconditional love from a parent.
If and its a BIG IF, Harry were to be reading this I truly believe he would agree to every word and be shouting Help a whole lot louder. Someone under the control of a Narcissist eventually starts to see that everything in their life is wrong and so out of their control. They have nowhere to turn and cant see a way out so carry on doing what the Narc expects of them but underneath they are screaming for their ex- friends and family to help them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Are peonies poisonous? I didn't know that. I used to grow them in my little garden when I was young under my Dad's supervision. I don't think he was trying to poison me 😂 I wasn't allowed to touch the laburnum lol.
Screenshot_20230103_171307_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some comments in the NYPost under article suggesting she will now write a tell-all.

Reflecting ...
4 hours ago

Hopefully she will include in the book, that her father paid most of her education:
-) from 2 to 12 she attended "Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse" with annual tuition of today $25'000 =$250K
-) from 12 to 18 she went 7 years to "Immaculate Heart High School" (6th to 12th grade), which today costs about $18'000 annually = $126K
-) in 1999 she went 4 years to "Northwestestern University School of Communi-cation" (Evanston, IL) taking 12 courses each costing today $6'500 = $78K
(graduated in 2003 "Bachelor of Science in Communication" majoring in "Theatre; International Studies" (strange mixture) under the name of "Rachel Markle").
-) plus the 4 years' living expenses of $35'000 = another $140K.
= Daddy (Mr. Thomas) forked out up to $594'000

• nightsmusic
    3 hours ago

You forgot to include, she did it all with "white" as her ethnicity on all of her applications to said institutions...

2 replies

• Jackie Pound
    3 hours ago

• 3 hours ago

Also, she never had black friends or boyfriends. Her first husband, (Guliano) in college was a white lawyer. Her second hubby was Trevor, a white producer. (At their wedding, they passed out weed as gifts) She was living with white Toronto chef, Cory Vitelli, when she met Harry and started sneaking around behind his back. This "black" stuff is a scam to be trendy. My God, the woman had a $50 MILLION wedding paid for by the very family she and Harry hate. Plus her gifts included a $2MILLION pair of diamond earrings from a Saudi Prince. These two ingrates need to quit whining.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Has this been posted before? If this is true, then Hazza literally can't just be a guest. Or "family". As a Duke he'll have to pay full homage to the Institution. And Smeg won't be clinging on for dear life.

The Coronation could end up being highly entertaining from a Harkle-watching perspective. :LOL:

Bonus: He'll have to do it for William too. And possibly even George.

View attachment 1850508
They won’t attend there is no way he’s going to so all of that infront of cameras

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe they are separated necause, if he were not under her thumb and wanted to be rescued, he just would not have ‘cooperated’ to this extent.
I agree. And I don’t see miserable body language on those interview clips. He looked really smug and happy when he was talking about how the complaining and explaining was done via media, like he was enlightening the plebs on something incredibly important we’d all be super fascinated to know about. Very much under the thumb and enjoying himself, or at least happy that he’s remembered all his lines, in my opinion.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Saw the clip on tv last night.
Even my husband noticed Harry’s eyes and said he must be on something.
I am not allowed to watch the interview as my husband said it will not be good for my blood pressure and our house insurance does not cover things being thrown at the tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
People seem to forget there are two parties these slurs are being made against …if he insinuates this in his Moanoir , I bet the Hanbury/ Cholmondeleys , who must be fed up to the back teeth with this, will sue this time !
If he does then any of his 'professional' mental health support credentials are completely shot to bits - both alleged parties of the rumoured (by whom?) affair have young children who will be affected by a public wringing.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Saw the clip on tv last night.
Even my husband noticed Harry’s eyes and said he must be on something.
I am not allowed to watch the interview as my husband said it will not be good for my blood pressure and our house insurance does not cover things being thrown at the tv.
My husband said the same about me and the Netflix series. I agreed it would ruin our holidays. Then my bff took H&M’s side after watching it and kept texting me. I was like, “I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP FOR THEM!” I just started changing the subject.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
People seem to forget there are two parties these slurs are being made against …if he insinuates this in his Moanoir , I bet the Hanbury/ Cholmondeleys , who must be fed up to the back teeth with this, will sue this time !
I hope they do.

Not least because about the only people who believe it are the #bekind brigade on twitter.
Which would make Harry's witness list Jack Monroe, George Monbiot, and that Kennedy woman...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Were A C to have asked anything in the least bit difficult, or that showed them up for the arse wipes they are, I suspect they would have insisted it be deleted and only the sanitised version released.
I didn’t think of that! ☹

Reactions: 18
Reconciliation will have divorce as a pre-requisite.

I look at his demeanour in the previews for the Cooper interview and I see someone all but saying one word to his family - Help. I think he is at breaking point now with his marriage, he knows he has been completely duped by a complete and utter spoofer and he knows their goose is cooked in terms of making money. Even he can determine that nobody beyond paid (and unpaid) sycophants wanting anything to do with them means they are doomed. The book is his last piece of contractual commitment and he is ready to call it a day so long as they'll have him back. He'll need help with any divorce settlement and help to pay the best solicitors to enact an iron tight NDA for Meghan. She'll agree to a sizeable number and he'll never be forgiven for his actions. He knows he can't go back to being a full time working royal but he can go down the line of him having had no reasonable option at the time but to leave. His wife said she was suicidal and he had no other choice but to cater to her whims and desires to stop her killing herself. Half in and half out was a compromise he knew wouldn't work but he had to tout at her behest. He can say he had to go along with her in tearing them down because, again, the risk of suicide if her name wasn't cleared, that he needed to sex and juice up the content to satisfy his paymasters e.g. William shouting at him. He'll claim he tried to tone it down as best he could (e.g. like how he deliberately contradicted the "concern" about the babys skin colour on Oprah). It will be prodigal son territory with William appalled at him coming back but Charles would be ready to welcome him back. Even a child who is a bleep benefits from unconditional love from a parent.
Great post but I think quite the opposite ..I think he believes he is now enlightened and has superior wisdom. He came into California believing he was on a par with ‘ elder statesmen’ like Obamas, Clinton’s etc and his star could only be in the ascendancy.

His trite, banal speeches will impress others - of course they will, they impress him. He’s surrounded by sycophants or those on the payroll. No room for self examination as that’s as bad as self doubt . Anyone who tells you otherwise is against you.

He’s been convinced that he always had greatness, it was just stifled by the ‘jealous ones in the Palace’ .

So I see the demeanour of a man who thinks he’s ‘ the dogs ‘ without any groundwork or effort and every interview , article, deal compounds the delusion…and also….because it’s not all her !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
The Coronation will be an interesting test for Hazno because as he says, he wants to be part of the family but not the institution, so that means him and Megnut will be in the cheap seats well away from the action. Yet we know how much he enjoys dressing-up and being 'part of the show', front and centre. So, yes, invite them, but just treat them like any other guest who isn't part of the Royal Family. Let's see how he likes that. twit.
She will be in the 'cheap seats' with the Princesses and her fellow Duchesses and not within paw-clawing distance of the Princes & Dukes - going to be very uncomfortable for her. Shame. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just out of curiosity.. what other countries dislike these two morons?! Answers on a postcard please 🙏

I think every country will have a mix of people who like and dislike them.

But I think the people who already dislike them now dislike them more.
The ones who were indifferent to them are starting to dislike them.
The ones who barely noticed them are now starting to notice them and are wishing they would shut up.
Some of their supporters are starting to change their minds about them and it seems the woke are finally waking up.

They are Markleing themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think every country will have a mix of people who like and dislike them.

But I think the people who already dislike them now dislike them more.
The ones who were indifferent to them are starting to dislike them.
The ones who barely noticed them are now starting to notice them and are wishing they would shut up.
Some of their supporters are starting to change their minds about them and it seems the woke are finally waking up.

They are Markleing themselves.
Here, a lot of people follows TRF and it's big events/scandals. I said it before, everyone loved her (I didn't because I have narc trauma). But everyone grew tired of them. Of the complaining, of the pettiness, of the lies. That's why I argue that they have started their downward spiral.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.