Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably worried he's about to be Markled...
He works for CNN. They (new management) are trying to rebrand themselves but essentially their reputation as ‘straight news’ is severely damsged by their years of propaganda.

Reactions: 34
Where did the negative stories about PW and Rose Hanbury come from I wonder? Will Hazbeen be vicious enough to put a proper bomb under his brother's marriage I wonder....or will he just hold onto the threat of doing it?
People seem to forget there are two parties these slurs are being made against …if he insinuates this in his Moanoir , I bet the Hanbury/ Cholmondeleys , who must be fed up to the back teeth with this, will sue this time !

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm currently living in Brisbane and let me tell you, the general hatred for them in Australia is heightening so much lately

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
The more they speak, the more they do the thing.

You know, the thing where they show no responsibility for their own problems?
The thing where they cannot possibly be even slightly at fault because it means they'll lose their victim status?
The thing where they can't remember anything they've said or done that might've upset anyone.
The thing where they say all the things that have been done to them but never actually mention specific details.
The thing that gets really old that alienates you from friends and family.

Mmmmm... Delusion by Markle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
M
Thanks to @Shushex for the new thread and I love your title @MoodyBlue!
I'm still on the last thread, trying in vain to catch up, but Hazno brings to mind a saying my Scottish granny used to say to me when little.......

"You can't see green cheese but your een reels"

I took this to mean if somebody had something I always wanted the same, whether it was what I needed or even whether it was good for me, I had to have it.
Just like Hazno wants everything Will has.

Maybe one of our Scottish tattlers could tell me if this is a well known saying in Scotland or was it just what my granny said to shut me up!
Mine used to say..."Dae ye think ah came up the Clyde in a banana boat?"...meaning "Do you think I'm stupid/can be fooled?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His ugly kisser and whiny voice is not what annoys me, it’s the way he flaps his arms around as if he is working at Heathrow. The first thing anyone is told who has to speak in public is to keep your hands under control. Hence the jacket fidgeting, tie fidgeting , hands in pockets that we see from so many. It’s difficult, but he should have learned by now
I've been doing that a lot too. Mum told me off for it a couple of days ago. But I'm not in a cult or taking any recreationals - just one very low-alcohol beverage in a year, and occasional medication to tackle my respiratory issues. I am, however, exhausted, under a lot of stress and very anxious around the people who I've been behaving like that around (I know that sentence is messed up but I'm sleepy).

The dilated pupils, this behaviour, could be something *fun* or could be medication. IIRC, it's been said about Chris Evans that sometimes when he's acting a bit erratic at events it's because he has massive anxiety and takes medication. This could be quite true from my experience (there was that one nice winter, but that doc said that if I want more happy pills I have to lose weight, which is a genetic thing so I got even more depressed trying in vain getting to the target, so no happy-makers for me 😒).

View attachment 1851003View attachment 1851006
View attachment 1851018

Team Sussex is not happy and this makes me think a lot of them are actually teenagers.
Not necessarily. From my experience of such 'fans', they can include anyone of any age from any walk of life. Though most have one thing in common - they're all looking to escape their real lives to some extent/living vicariously through their 'faves'. Whether bored housewives or depressed teenagers or rebels looking for a cause. That's what people like the Gruesomes exploit.

Nice to see their brains functioning.

Reactions: 26
I'm currently living in Brisbane and let me tell you, the general hatred for them in Australia is heightening so much lately
When they are featured on Sky News Australia on my Facebook feed, the comments on there are brutal!

Compare and contrast that to when CNN comes up. The comments on there are all supportive and believe everything they say 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yes, 'cannae see green cheese" is a Scottish saying, my grannie also used to say "if they jumped off the Forth Bridge would you do it too?"

I just want to know why journalists or paparazzi or whomever don't come out and actually say that Meghan leaked things or that she phoned the paps to get pics in the news, there's the ones in back of beyond Canada where she's getting off a sea plane or something then going to a woman's refuge, there's the doll/dog walking, there's the pic of her heavily pregnant carrying Archie, theres two of her supposedly shopping in Monticito 🤷🏻. Why do people not call them out.

Also, why do they not do interviews from their house, why do they rent places, why do they go to the ranch, either they don't live where they say they live or they have no furniture other than the dining table they call a desk 🤷🏻

Tbh they're weirdos, I'm so tired of listening to their poor me mantra, if I wanted to listen to somebody moaning about how hard their life is I'd start speaking to my narc mother again! (I'd rather set my pubes on fire than do that).
Because she is a paying customer. They want her to keep hiring them for these pap walks

Reactions: 25
Reconciliation will have divorce as a pre-requisite.

I look at his demeanour in the previews for the Cooper interview and I see someone all but saying one word to his family - Help. I think he is at breaking point now with his marriage, he knows he has been completely duped by a complete and utter spoofer and he knows their goose is cooked in terms of making money. Even he can determine that nobody beyond paid (and unpaid) sycophants wanting anything to do with them means they are doomed. The book is his last piece of contractual commitment and he is ready to call it a day so long as they'll have him back. He'll need help with any divorce settlement and help to pay the best solicitors to enact an iron tight NDA for Meghan. She'll agree to a sizeable number and he'll never be forgiven for his actions. He knows he can't go back to being a full time working royal but he can go down the line of him having had no reasonable option at the time but to leave. His wife said she was suicidal and he had no other choice but to cater to her whims and desires to stop her killing herself. Half in and half out was a compromise he knew wouldn't work but he had to tout at her behest. He can say he had to go along with her in tearing them down because, again, the risk of suicide if her name wasn't cleared, that he needed to sex and juice up the content to satisfy his paymasters e.g. William shouting at him. He'll claim he tried to tone it down as best he could (e.g. like how he deliberately contradicted the "concern" about the babys skin colour on Oprah). It will be prodigal son territory with William appalled at him coming back but Charles would be ready to welcome him back. Even a child who is a bleep benefits from unconditional love from a parent.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don’t follow these threads particularly and was fairly on the fence about H&M until recently. I am now watching with mild interest, and can’t quite believe what I’m seeing.

Sorry if this point has been raised to death… but Harry’s recent beef seems to be the leaking of stories. Is it possible it was actually MEGHAN leaking the stories? Planting the seed in Harry’s mind that it was the Palace, and thus isolating him from his family and the institution? I reckon she always intended to leave and make the mega bucks they are now, but peeling Harry away took some time. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was her planting/leaking all along. She is viciously ambitious, he’s just a simp.

Yes!

Several people are now pointing that out.

That woman was never going to go to live in South Africa! She always had her eyes on the US. Whether it would be LA or NY depended on the support from the BRF.

He's probably worried he's about to be Markled...

It would be sad because Anderson isn't awful. At least, I personally quite like him.

Even though he has no knowledge of the BRF. He showed that in many segments on CNN and said himself he is uneducated about the matter.

But isn’t Doria now saying Meghan DID live there with her…and extended Black family (who didn’t make the cut for the wedding) helped raise her?

They can never! Ever! Ever! Keep their stories straight.

Just tell the truth.

Mother and daughter are both SO exhausting!

Reactions: 43
I don’t mean to be disrespectful, and as an American I should be still, BUT rIght now WM & Catherine deserve support. And I wonder how much the King is doing to support them while his traitor son and narcissistic dil abuse and attack the monarchy and his Heir and the Princess of Wales. The good ones are often overlooked, because the mail contents need more attention, finances, support whatever. Favoritism in regular families is unfortunate. If you grow up in the Royal Family, you are raised understanding these things. It’s no surprise to Harry. The Commonwealth is not a possession of Daddy, who can decide who gets it.
You won’t ever be King Harry. And frankly, you are not up to the challenge. Now do everyone a favor, and go duck off somewhere. We’ll let you know when to come back.
Great new thread & title @Shushex and @MoodyBlue. Thanks ❤
100% agree. I hope that KC is and will be supportive. I read that criticising Camilla will be a no go area in “Spare” but if Harry is going after William and Catherine when they are the future then KC is going to have to pick a side. It’s not fair that W and C are continuously subjected to attacks. What about their mental health? They have a young family as well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Yes!

Several people are now pointing that out.

That woman was never going to go to live in South Africa! She always had her eyes on the US. Whether it would be LA or NY depended on the support from the BRF.

It would be sad because Anderson isn't awful. At least, I personally quite like him.

Even though he has no knowledge of the BRF. He showed that in many segments on CNN and said himself he is uneducated about the matter.

They can never! Ever! Ever! Keep their stories straight.

Just tell the truth.

Mother and daughter are both SO exhausting!
What nauseated me in the Netflix liefest was when Doria (the absent mother) said she was ready to have "Her voice heard" :sick:
Who the bl**dy hell wants to hear what this non famous, random woman has to say. It was beyond ridiculous.:mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I'm not feeling too well today so have done the essentials at work and spent some of the afternoon finishing the last thread and catching up with this one.

I've been thinking about Catherine and the overseas 2. Whatever they do they will never, never be able to outshine her. I think of her as in the winner's enclosure, so to speak. She's married to the heir to the throne, has the POW title, has 3 gorgeous children, a loving family, is obviously loved by her in-laws as seen at the carol service when KC and QC kissed her before she had time to curtsey.
Hope you feel better soon Mrs.darcy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lady C plunging right in

What Haz wants v reality? Wants father and brother back. Wants a family, not an institution. One phrase that Haz repeats and comes directly from Smeg - it never needed to be this way.

How will reconciliation work? KC would like Haz back but Haz wants no boundaries and haz no accountability. The Harkles are perpetrators as victims and demand an apology from TRF as a pre-requisite for reconciliation. PoW has a more realistic view. Lady C understands that TRF is watching and waiting with a 10-foot bargepole.

Separate lives? There are persistent reports from well-placed people that the Harkles lead entirely separate lives.

Royal slapdown? KC quietly dealing with the Harkles. Smeg thwarted - she always hopes for immediate response or no response at all to her antics (feeds victimhood). Knauf and Latham both honoured in NY. Two Sussex survivors rewarded for services to the Crown.

Book manipulation? Giving away or knock-down prices to increase sales. Penguin have printed the book in massive numbers and are responsible. A massive merching exercise to present success of a total failure.

Harkles are the real bullies? Taking advantage of TRF's vulnerability by insinuating the Wales's are bullies. Smeg is a study in vulgarity. Haz always had a vulgar streak in his nature, a lack of elegance and elevation.

Smeg homophobic? Bullying gay people and justifying it on the grounds of incompetence. Used her feminity to exploit masculine desires (heterosexual).

Why violate their own privacy with NF? The issue isn't privacy. The Harkles believe that they have a right to determine what is private but no-one else has the right to dig deeper and find out more than they want to share. Warby accepted this line of reasoning in MoS case, wrongly in Lady C's opinion.

Pledging allegiance in KC's Coronation? Haz pledged allegiance to TQ to serve as a soldier. The Harkles are being put into a no-win situation by TRF by being invited and will be viewed as hypocrites if they attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
h
The complete and utter gall of this man to place his struggle in a similar vein to Martin Luther and the black community - I just bleeping can’t with him. Wtf do people not see how this is exploitation and appropriation of the most vile kind.
You just know who told him to say that don’t you… Markle!

If he hates the Institution so much then why is he continuing to use his titles...of said Institution
Without the links to the institution or his titles he’s nothing. Nobody would be interested in anything he or that wife of his had to say. Not like anyone really is now 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The Coronation will be an interesting test for Hazno because as he says, he wants to be part of the family but not the institution, so that means him and Megnut will be in the cheap seats well away from the action. Yet we know how much he enjoys dressing-up and being 'part of the show', front and centre. So, yes, invite them, but just treat them like any other guest who isn't part of the Royal Family. Let's see how he likes that. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shall we guess what he will say about the POW? My guess is their standard projection of their own neuroses. I predict he will say that poor Kate was so insecure and jealous of the amazing Superstar that he brought into the family, that she used her position to undermine M every opportunity she got. He might insinuate that the Wales were having difficulty in their marriage…hint, hint…and Kate was also jealous of their great love and devotion.

I wonder…does he really think THIS is ‘making his mark?’

I cannot believe they are separated necause, if he were not under her thumb and wanted to be rescued, he just would not have ‘cooperated’ to this extent.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.