Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked he name drops Charlotte and George. As if he is allowed near them.

I didn't watch at first because ... Cringe

But when I saw your comment I did. Did he say "I hear from Charlotte, Louis and George" ... ?

Please don't tell me William is letting his children talk to this piece of tit?

I see...

He says "Sharky and George"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can you IMAGINE your Grandma only agreeing to see you if there’s a third party or witness there !!! 😳😳😳

That really is so sad. Our lovely Queenie. He treated her like rubbish and it must have upset her deeply. And still he learnt nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Comments on Netflix deserve a thread of their own.
Comedy gold.
You listening Ted Sarandos???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So in the Netflix trailer that video from 2011 that shows the paps taking pictures is from the Harry Potter Premiere. By adding stuff in the trailer that is years old it is false advertising as they are promoting something that isn't even from the time that they were together and I don't understand why they would use old footage to make it seem like it was recent, for example the images of them that have appeared in the trailer are either before they got married or after they got married and none of the photos that they have shared in the trailer were taken in the last 6 months IMO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
RF cant sue USA.
USA can sue RF.
See history 101.
See Orca lies, see Andrew , see Charles vs Kilroy...
It would be delicious if Palace lawyers cited breach of privacy.
wouldnt it be great!

I also wonder, if Palace lawyers could cite personal/national security issues? There are probably reasons why photos aren't allowed in private areas of the palace, mainly due to security issues. The photo of H& M exiting Buckingham Palace viewed from the back for instance.
Those footmen could be security staff, whose identity is a state secret!

Orca's lies, and the case against Andrew, were very much ''he said, she said'' with just enough ambiguity to make it difficult to pursue. Photos being taken in private /secure parts of the palace are something else!

eg you can into trouble for taking photos inside secure govt buildings, without permission, which I assume also includes RF palaces, as its a breach of the Official Secrets Act

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don’t for a SECOND believe she’s crying in that picture! She’s laughing, but trying to make us believe she’s crying!
Okay. Well, maybe she IS crying, but it’s probably only because she just got her first dick pic text from H, and…well…she was very disappointed in the royal jewels 😆
That's what I thought when I first saw it and after seeing it a few more times, I am even more convinced. If it was 'real' tears, she would be going the whole hog and showing her face so everyone could see the waterworks.

Reactions: 30
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?
You know what it will be.

Hugging that woman when they gate crashed the Windsor walkabout, them at a soup kitchen, the backpacks for the homeless etc etc....

Think of anything they have lied about...
Or might have done once...
Or they think shows them in a sympathetic light...

Oh and stuff they have an axe to grind about....
The internet etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I have to say, people making vile comments on the pages of charities makes me feel so icky.

And a lot of them have Catherine's face as their profile pictures.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh god I have tears roling down my face reading some of those comments.this is gonna provide us with months of fodder
IMG_20221203_220514.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Very probably …bit weird if your PR doesn’t want to be associated with you to protect their professional reputation 🤣🤣
I'm thinking that Sunshine Sachs are heavily in with the DNC and Hilary Clinton.
As the Royal Grift showed Hilary and other DNC types were involved boosting the Marlene Headley thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
You know what it will be.

Hugging that woman when they gate crashed the Windsor walkabout, them at a soup kitchen, the backpacks for the homeless etc etc....

Think of anything they have lied about...
Or might have done once...
Or they think shows them in a sympathetic light...

Oh and stuff they have an axe to grind about....
The internet etc.
And apparently we, the nasty British public, may also be targetted. If previous Harkle outbursts are anything to go by, then presumably we can look forward to being branded racist, backward, colonial, lacking a work ethic, etc.

. In the firing line, The Telegraph understands, will be the media, the institution and to some extent the UK public, with an examination of its culture and the “state of the British Commonwealth today”.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
wouldnt it be great!

I also wonder, if Palace lawyers could cite personal/national security issues? There are probably reasons why photos aren't allowed in private areas of the palace, mainly due to security issues. The photo of H& M exiting Buckingham Palace viewed from the back for instance.
Those footmen could be security staff, whose identity is a state secret!

Orca's lies, and the case against Andrew, were very much ''he said, she said'' with just enough ambiguity to make it difficult to pursue. Photos being taken in private /secure parts of the palace are something else!

eg you can into trouble for taking photos inside secure govt buildings, without permission, which I assume also includes RF palaces, as its a breach of the Official Secrets Act
If the drop date has disappeared from the Netflix promo stuff, could it be that the palace have seen that pic and jumped on it to insist every bit of internal palace footage/images are removed?!

If so, I’m actually almost getting to the stage of feeling vaguely sorry for Netflix! They signed this pair of complete twats In good faith, they’ve had zero content produced by them because they’re inept, boring and lazy, their cameras have been denied anything even remotely juicy or interesting, there have been constant battles with them behind the scenes, and they’ve made the entire world hate the company!! 🤣 If BP are now putting another spanner in the works, it’s completely hilarious!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If the drop date has disappeared from the Netflix promo stuff, could it be that the palace have seen that pic and jumped on it to insist every bit of internal palace footage/images are removed?!

If so, I’m actually almost getting to the stage of feeling vaguely sorry for Netflix! They signed this pair of complete twats In good faith, they’ve had zero content produced by them because they’re inept, boring and lazy, their cameras have been denied anything even remotely juicy or interesting, there are have been constant battles with them behind the scenes, and they’ve made the entire world hate the company!! 🤣 If BP are now putting another spanner in the works, it’s completely hilarious!!
duck wokeflix. It serves them right for enabling them 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hawwy's behaviour in all this is coming across as extremely immature and childish! Was he spoilt and indulged as a child? He comes across as a man child who has never ever had to take any accountability for any of his actions!!!

This is the second time he has made a direct PR attack, on his older brother, by allowing the TV series adverts to be aired whilst his brother is on a work trip to promote Earthshot. That makes it both personal and professional.

What therapist worth their salt would be recommending this kind of petty revenge for a family feud? I wouldnt blame Kate and William for never wanting to speak to him again!
A human can chose to try to eliminate bias by pondering ones own motives at every action which he engages in, or he may chose not to try to eliminate bias.
Harry grew up believing that he is visibly equall, then PR (Charles) made him -better, more popular, ''someone to party with'' (like Camilla )
The imagery of the ''boy behind the coffin '' enabled this:

He possibly really believes that ''it will be better'' his ideas are however based on the fact that he once was visibly equal , and more popular .
He knows the concept of Monarchy , but he believes that he is going to change it.
See Australia tour comments, see linked not ranked, service is universal ...
Motive?
Altruism ?
Or revenge , on Charles and Camilla (rightfully so ) by simply creating collaterals(W&K) because logically they are on the ''enemies side.''
He doesn't get enough credit, Peg is actually more educated than him, but less ''in'' less ''life smart.''
It's ignored that Harry spent a liftetime surrounded by people that make Lord Geidt look like a tame kitten .
The attacks are basic ''overshadowing ,'' Harry probably laughs about them, because he knows (and knew before Peg) that nobody messed with US machinery and got away with it. By default , even without the money, the scale is different .
A ''new age'' type of therapist , the types that encourage ''to cut out toxicity '' without even figuring out what is actually toxic.
Also Harry will never respond to therapy the way we belive he would, therapy in Harry's case is a ''tool'' of validation , a ''get away'' card, a method of ''presenting truths''(he suffered) ,he's done it before and got away with it.
''I was in a bad place...
But, but I was drunk
But, but the media, mum, pressure ...
But...I killed, my father wants...''

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.