Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The truth is there is no story.

Meghan was not hounded by the press. Even when she was his girlfriend, she was the one hinting on her Instagram about it, while the papers were obsessed with Trump (It was 2016).

She would do pap walks in London, and hire paparazzi in Canada. If there is a story, it is about how she was desperate to be treated like Catherine, Diana and Chelsea were.

The BRF bent over backwards to accommodate Peg. An odd weird comment here and there may have occurred but there was no racism and she was not mistreated. She is a drama queen, a narcissist who wanted the whole family to revolve around her.

This is why they are manufacturing pictures and being deceptive. There really is no story and certainly, there isn't one for 6 episodes, unless each episode is 10 minutes.

Netflix was played.
Myself family and friends didn't know he was dating until the engagement appearance
Had no idea who she was
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY did she have any press intrusion. They've backed off big time since Diana days.
Kate had a dreadful time with them but don't hear her moaning now

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As you all know, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.
I felt like crying…but I couldn’t get anyone over here to film me…so why bother.
I would have come over and filmed you if you had asked …plus I’d throw in a freebie shot of Lambeth Town Hall circa 1938 .
You only had to ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if he really did say those Brits? He's denying it now.

It reminds me of the Boney M song ra ra rasputin oh those russians

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
“To pit him against his country is shameful and manipulative “

That would be the country he is SUING for the British taxpayer to pay for his security …Tax from British soldiers, nurses, shop workers etc etc

But, but, but…why can’t they just phone their Dads ???
Everyone needs to stop giving a tit about this childish man and his childish wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As you all know, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.
I felt like crying…but I couldn’t get anyone over here to film me…so why bother.
Where you sat on a safa with a Hermes blanket??? No???? Then I don't believe you! how else did you wipe those tears away? How unauthentic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey I'm crying right now. I have to make warning labels with tiny fonts but can't find the relevant information in editable format and have a massive headache and am also craving chocolate pudding that I'll have to make myself and I don't have any RPOs whom I can send out to get it for me. Such woe is so meeeee!!! 😭😭😭

Who's coming over to get the money shot? Bring some chocolate pudding please. I'll practise dropping a single tear till then. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would have come over and filmed you if you had asked …plus I’d throw in a freebie shot of Lambeth Town Hall circa 1938 .
You only had to ask.
Great! I need to pick up one of those Hermes blankets first. I‘ll give you a shout-out when I find one on Ebay.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's always had a fantasy of being mobbed by paparazzi. Unfortunately for the girl It's never happened despite her best efforts. She's no other choice but to fall back on plan B, rewriting history with her "truth". Even if she has to borrow ideas from Harry Potter
Bingo. I was watching one of the Diana episodes of Crown recently (I know, I know, don't throw things... I'm a sucker for a high-production-value melodrama with a good soundtrack, OK?) where she's being mobbed by photographers, and it occurred to me that as much as it must have been hellish for her - and Catherine years later - it was probably Meghan's dearest narcissistic fantasy to be treated that way. Dozens of people crowded around, more cameras than she could make eye contact with simultaneously, everyone shouting her name and vying desperately for her magnanimous, momentary attention... it only increased my contempt for her, really.

At heart, Megs is just a middle-aged version of an obnoxious child who's just mastered a new party trick and is standing beside a table of happily chatting adults; trying to catch their attention by jumping up and down, demanding they all look at her now, now, NOW and stamping her bunioned hooves like the oversized, coddled pageant child she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Great! I need to pick up one of those Hermes blankets first. I‘ll give you a shout-out when I find one on Ebay.

Pssst!! Get a normal blanket. I'll paint the H on it. The H might look like an M or an N, but then at those prices you'll have to kindly adjust 😉

Has anyone actually been able to identify whether Smegsy has the genuine thing or knock-offs Poma, NIKKI, Adadas types?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's going to be a lecture on critical race theory isn't it ?
Why don't they go and live in Botswana like he wanted to?
Just go
Disappear

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I have just checked how many dislikes the trailer has got and the number of dislikes now stands at 235k.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't believe the rumours that Reek is the offspring of Hewitt but you know, its great to give back a little misinformation right?!
Screenshot_20221204-231324.png

It's also a fabulous photo of our wonderful Queen 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can I just say… many in the autistic community (myself included) hate the term ‘Aspergers’ - because it was named for a Nazi doctor who experimented on children during WWII. It also covers that 40 year period after the war ended during which time psychologists, psychiatrists etc asserted that autism was only manifested in male brains (leaving millions of women to struggle). ASD is the more typical label attached to autistic behaviours (though I argue it is not a disorder at all, merely a way to see the world from a different and diverse perspective).
I'm Aspy and Jewish. I love any moment to point out when Nazis are involved. Changing the name of a disorder no longer clinically recognized doesn't change history. There was a lead singer in the 80s (Siouxie & the Banshees). When I hear the music I don't change the channel; I take the moment to tell everyone what a Nazi she was. I'm not going to cancel art BC I don't agree with the artist's politics. We're ALL different. Women are better at masking ASD; we learn to hide it very early making it particularly difficult to diagnose.

• Heart
The title was a play on words. There was no racial bias.

Sex work is the oldest profession in the world and sex workers come from all genders, races, and social classes. Like any other profession most sex workers do the job they do to provide for their families, it's a job. Unlike Meghan and Harry who have decided their job is to destroy his family. While I prefer the term sex worker, hooker is more than apt in this case. I have more respect for honest sex workers than these two lying fuckers
God I hate this woke description of “sex work”, as if it’s a normal “professional” job like any other. It is absolutely not. Most normal professional jobs don’t come with a high risk of rape, male violence and sexually transmitted disease.

On topic: yes they are lying fuckers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.