Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo. I was watching one of the Diana episodes of Crown recently (I know, I know, don't throw things... I'm a sucker for a high-production-value melodrama with a good soundtrack, OK?) where she's being mobbed by photographers, and it occurred to me that as much as it must have been hellish for her - and Catherine years later - it was probably Meghan's dearest narcissistic fantasy to be treated that way. Dozens of people crowded around, more cameras than she could make eye contact with simultaneously, everyone shouting her name and vying desperately for her magnanimous, momentary attention... it only increased my contempt for her, really.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Yes!! I have come to the conclusion that Meghan was not fanatical about Diana (or any other celebrity for that matter) as a person, but fanatical about the fame they acquired. That really is all she is interested it. No attachment to people, she seems to be completely sociapathic, picking people up and dropping them. I feel sorry for thise kids. Who knows were all this is going.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
God I hate this description of “sex work”, as if it’s a normal “professional” job like any other. It is absolutely not. Most jobs don’t come with a high risk of rape, male violence and sexually transmitted disease.

On topic: yes they are lying fuckers.
I respect anyone who does what they can to provide for themselves and their families and I will give them the respect of identifying the actual job they do rather than using slang to denigrate them. Yes, it's a dangerous profession and it is a job that has always existed and will always exist, and rather than pretending it doesn't, it should be made safer for those who undertake it. They don't do it for fun.

Reactions: 25
I'm Aspy and Jewish. I love any moment to point out when Nazis are involved. Changing the name of a disorder no longer clinically recognized doesn't change history. There was a lead singer in the 80s (Siouxie & the Banshees). When I hear the music I don't change the channel; I take the moment to tell everyone what a Nazi she was. I'm not going to cancel art BC I don't agree with the artist's politics. We're ALL different. Women are better at masking ASD; we learn to hide it very early making it particularly difficult to diagnose.
Call me aspie, call me ASD; just don't call me too late for any of my obsessive interests! ♥

(Yes, I am interested in Nazis-- real Nazis)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Call me aspie, call me ASD; just don't call me too late for any of my obsessive interests! ♥

Me too! The more we study them the more we can fight the Putins of the world. There are so many supremacists today (and not just White ones) it's a mistake to erase history. Or is it Herstory? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's going to be a lecture on critical race theory isn't it ?
Why don't they go and live in Botswana like he wanted to?
Just go
Disappear

Because it's not LA. With all the shiny couture that doesn't fit her. And the shiny baubles that look like cheap tat on her. And the shiny glam moneyed people who she wants to sip cocktails by the pool with. No one will care about her puff pieces there.

Reactions: 19
It’s a still from a video, Doodle. Freakin’ creepy!!! She HATES Kate!!!
Ohhhh, reminder, never read tattle when home alone at night. One photo and I am scared! To calm down, I am pouring myself a stiff drink (gin, ginger, honey, lemon, cinnamon sticks),which I made… wait for it… 3 days ago - not making it up, it really takes 3 days to macerate…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Harry and Meghan#272 Away in monticeto,no dad's to bank,little megsy baby should have no title or rank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly what I said upthread! That smeg reads the comments lol. But yes as DoN says, it's funny that Netflix are keeping the comments open for all to see
I wonder if it's worth holding out hope that to recoup their investment Netflix absolutely intend to Tiger King the tit out of these two.

eta: I hope the next HM thread is free from all the endless OFF TOPIC race arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Yes!! I have come to the conclusion that Meghan was not fanatical about Diana (or any other celebrity for that matter) as a person, but fanatical about the fame they acquired. That really is all she is interested it. No attachment to people, she seems to be completely sociapathic, picking people up and dropping them. I feel sorry for thise kids. Who knows were all this is going.
Don’t worry about the Flatpacks. I don’t think kids exist.
E71454A0-A152-41C8-A2AD-A11FD4BC1E6B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One more. (Sorry for taking up so much thread space w/these, but thought you guys would want to see this.)
6902EDBE-9C59-4347-826F-809C9F39ADA1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The Hermes blanket is a big tell. It’s why the old money crowd in Montecito etc find her distasteful. Telling a reporter how much her necklace cost. The greed-grab shower in NY. She keeps signaling her insecurity by constantly reminding the public that she has money now. She HAD to have that blanket in the photo…”I’m sad but I’m really rich.” I am sure she is snickered at…in the circles she most desires to join.

i believe she looked for a reason to disinvite her Father. So WHAT that he papped himself that one time….she papps herself continually and certainly did it in her former striving B-grade life. The truth is, in my opinion…she was ashamed of all of them…including the Black side of her family. I think she thought the public would believe she was a dear friend to all those celebrities, with equal star status. All this “be kind” crap…when she froze out every relative but her Mother, the token race card personified.

Everything about her, but that title that came with the Juggler…is fake. Her empathy is fake. Her charity is fake. And I honestly think that of Woke continues to go out of fashion…we might see her one day at a Trump rally. There just is nothing real about her, no substance st all.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

I neve knewr she was a Nazi, I tend to find it hard to separate. And she appropriated two cultures one of them mine. But I look on that .as admiration and a passing one at that.

Reactions: 3
From where???? :oops: :D
A Twitter account I found online:
Ashley @WinterWonderland125

Have at it, Lady! I just find tit & if I deem it Tattle-worthy, I post it!
Some stuff (and there’s a LOT more about Ffark) I don’t post because it seems a bit “out there.”
The Bouzy stuff, though? I shared it because I think it’s going to end-up being something. We shall see! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.