Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe we may have to brace ourselves that this stupid doco is going to get a lot of people watching. However it will be for the comedy and train wreck factor. It will be dissected and ridiculed, laughed at.

So just keep in mind that this is NOT what the idiot duo want though. They want it to be about turning public opinion around, worshiping their wonderful essence. Itā€™s not going to happen. Netflix wonā€™t care about reactions, they will get the views. However Megabitch especially will be pissed off big time.

I am almost tempted to watch it myself just for the cringe and fun factor.
Netflix wonā€™t care that we hate Ginge And Whinge - just that we watch their show. In fact they might double down on the worst excesses of the narcissistic duo and make them look even more petty, vengeful and whining than ever before. What production team would allow such folly as ā€œLittle Missy, one tear, left eyeā€¦goā€ Rachel balling her eyes out in front of a Hermes blanket, unless they were courting controversy or wished to mock the subject ?

ā€When the stakes are this highā€¦ā€ and all that . šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's wrong with men?
I have no idea what crap she is talking about. Why presume we are all white British females. We have a diverse group on this threat including men. Yes, shock horror, there are actual men on this thread. To be clear, I am not one of those men but I do love men. All shapes, sizes, ages and colour.

Funnily enough, I have been thinking that if Hazza has a problem with us Brits, he needs to meet with our representative to discuss the issue and I had already thought of nominating you, Nana.
Your above post shows you to be a fair minded individual with a keen eye for detail.
My only concern is that there could be some jealousy from a certain person over your newly acquired Goddess status. Nevertheless, the sooner the Duke of Sussex is ensconced in your shed and sodden with cat's piss the better for all of us.
I second that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean... Meghan is probably White-passing for most Americans and some Europeans, but certainly not for royalty, where bloodlines are serious matter. Meghan sailed through her entire life identifying as Caucasian (or Latina), associated with Caucasians, and never showed any particular display about her non-Caucasian heritage.

It probably shocked Meghan for the first time ever that she couldn't be White-passing with the European royals whose status literally revolve around ancestry. She then retaliated by making racism allegations when she couldn't pass as White.

Meghan could pass as somesort of Southern Italian, or Southern Spanish, but she ain't got that Germanic appearance most European royals have so she stood out. Passing as White was not an option for her and so she started to present herself as a Black woman, and then screamed racism.

Just my two cents because some people claim Meghan appears White, but she stands out from the European royals who have a more Germanic appearance.

I come from a mixed race population, and I knew right away she was not White. You notice these things when there's a lot of mixing. It's not uncommon to have a mixed race siblings look completely different from each other.

For example, Darren Criss is half-Asian but he looks completely European (White) with green eyes. His brother looks completely East Asian.

Darren in theory should be able to play Asian roles but he cannot since his appearance is not Asian. Darren could play as a Greek or a Roman, and no one would blink.

Yet his brother can pretty much fit in any Chinese historical drama.

Genetics is random.
I honestly donā€™t think Meghan ever really passed as white even in LA. Itā€™s clear she is mixed but because she has white passing features Iā€™ve always just assumed Caucasian was listed on her CV for casting purposes as it would open more opportunities to get her in front of casting directors.

I swear when Darren Criss played Andrew Cunanan in the Versace murder show they had to do a whole PR thing about how he actually is half Filipino because people on the internet were starting to get upset about a white guy taking a role meant for an asian or asian american actor. They also had to explain it again for that Hollywood Netflix show he did.

The Hermes blanket is a big tell. Itā€™s why the old money crowd in Montecito etc find her distasteful. Telling a reporter how much her necklace cost. The greed-grab shower in NY. She keeps signaling her insecurity by constantly reminding the public that she has money now. She HAD to have that blanket in the photoā€¦ā€Iā€™m sad but Iā€™m really rich.ā€ I am sure she is snickered atā€¦in the circles she most desires to join.

i believe she looked for a reason to disinvite her Father. So WHAT that he papped himself that one timeā€¦.she papps herself continually and certainly did it in her former striving B-grade life. The truth is, in my opinionā€¦she was ashamed of all of themā€¦including the Black side of her family. I think she thought the public would believe she was a dear friend to all those celebrities, with equal star status. All this ā€œbe kindā€ crapā€¦when she froze out every relative but her Mother, the token race card personified.

Everything about her, but that title that came with the Jugglerā€¦is fake. Her empathy is fake. Her charity is fake. And I honestly think that of Woke continues to go out of fashionā€¦we might see her one day at a Trump rally. There just is nothing real about her, no substance st all.
Iā€™ve been saying for the whole year Iā€™ve been in SB after moving from LA: no one here gives a tit about them. SB area is old money (definitely snickering at logoā€™es Hermes blankies) & very much resent LA/Hollywood transplants for ā€œruining the areaā€.

Oh and absolutely agree that she was ashamed of her dad and family in general & looking for something to cut him off. Unless he himself is a malignant narc (doesnā€™t seem that way at all) thereā€™s no good reason to be ashamed of him.

Reactions: 32
Just to say...

This Netflix deal, if it's $100m, and there are 6 episodes...
That makes it about $15m an episode.
Allowing for image rights, (CGI and green screen costs ;) ), stock photo expenses....

Yeah that sounds reasonable.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I honestly donā€™t think Meghan ever really passed as white even in LA. Itā€™s clear she is mixed but because she has white passing features Iā€™ve always just assumed Caucasian was listed on her CV for casting purposes as it would open more opportunities to get her in front of casting directors.

I swear when Darren Criss played Andrew Cunanan in the Versace murder show they had to do a whole PR thing about how he actually is half Filipino because people on the internet were starting to get upset about a white guy taking a role meant for an asian or asian american actor. They also had to explain it again for that Hollywood Netflix show he did.

Iā€™ve been saying for the whole year Iā€™ve been in SB after moving from LA: no one here gives a tit about them. SB area is old money (definitely snickering at logoā€™es Hermes blankies) & very much resent LA/Hollywood transplants for ā€œruining the areaā€.

Oh and absolutely agree that she was ashamed of her dad and family in general & looking for something to cut him off. Unless he himself is a malignant narc (doesnā€™t seem that way at all) thereā€™s no good reason to be ashamed of him.
I was raised in Santa Barbara county and your absolutely correct about the resentment of the transplants. I lived in San Diego county for a couple of years and discovered they donā€™t like the transplants either. From what I have observed the problem is they want to change it to suit them for example when I lived in San Diego County There was a rock quarry that had been there since the turn of the century some people moved there from L A and after 6 months started trying to get the quarry shut down. That is the kind of reason nobody likes the transplants.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
My money is on her actually laughing in the Hermes blanket photo. If she is sobbing, why would a photographer be so heartless as to pick up the camera and snap in that moment? To me, the corner of her mouth that is showing looks upturned which is why I think itā€™s laughter. We shall seeā€¦.

Reactions: 28
Is this true? WHen/where?

I think this is a bad idea. If POW gets it wrong, and to some the RF can't get it right at all, he will ruin the good press from Earthshot. It will go back and forth and the media will be making a packet.

Is he going to back that BLM funded battery.

Royal Reporters or Royal Rota

do you think KC3 will tell us that he is taking away their titles (as some press have been given a code to watch it - maybe the Palace has been briefed on the contents of the docu) šŸ¤”
Unfortunately I think it has to do with the Ngozi woman, an apology?
But it's weird if the RR is not invited.

A comedian was not happy with the Wessex's interaction after the Royal Variety performances.
It seems everyone in the RF is getting hit at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In my opinion, the problem TW had with the aristos and Harryā€™s friends, is that she didnā€™t fit in with them! Because she didnā€™t grow up in their circles, she didnā€™t understand they way they behaved and didnā€™t want to adapt in any way to fit in. I donā€™t think Catherine and her sister were welcomed in the beginning either. If I remember correctly they were called the Wysteria sisters (social climbers.) If rumors are true, William had to finally put a stop to some of the way Catherine was being treated. In Harryā€™s case, TW, probably said to herself, forget this bunch, letā€™s go to CA. And he went along with it. But the problem is H needs more money than he can earn and thinks heā€™s entitled to all the same William has. All the Queenā€™s children are pretty well taken care of, H probably expects the same for himself. I think if he left, tried to make his his way and didnā€™t trash his family, KC3 would probably have helped him more.
Just my thinking based on general human natureā€¦
That didn't stop Smeg telling H's friends some etiquette.
I think one of them said something about manners.
It was a while ago so canā€™t remember exactly.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I'm not able to link.... But the stock Harry Potter premiere photo has made it to the DM stating that the trailer photo isn't anything to do with H&M but from the HP premiere šŸ„‚

Apologies if already mentioned šŸ™‚

Reactions: 23
I think this is a bad idea. If POW gets it wrong, and to some the RF can't get it right at all, he will ruin the good press from Earthshot. It will go back and forth and the media will be making a packet.

Is he going to back that BLM funded battery.

Unfortunately I think it has to do with the Ngozi woman, an apology?
But it's weird if the RR is not invited.

A comedian was not happy with the Wessex's interaction after the Royal Variety performances.
It seems everyone in the RF is getting hit at the moment.
Why did the phone change my post from BLM charity to battery.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They're absolute idiots for going for the press. If they'd just left it at the RF the media would have reported every lie. But now they're being attacked themselves, they'll ruthlessly dismantle every lie these two claim

Reactions: 12
That didn't stop Smeg telling H's friends some etiquette.
I think one of them said something about manners.
It was a while ago so canā€™t remember exactly.

Her? With her manners? The same ones that make hungry pigs look like genteel princesses?

Oh maybe the etiquette was regarding chicken roasting - "anything goes anywhere".

Carry on then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.