Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hermes blanket is a big tell. It’s why the old money crowd in Montecito etc find her distasteful. Telling a reporter how much her necklace cost. The greed-grab shower in NY. She keeps signaling her insecurity by constantly reminding the public that she has money now. She HAD to have that blanket in the photo…”I’m sad but I’m really rich.” I am sure she is snickered at…in the circles she most desires to join.

i believe she looked for a reason to disinvite her Father. So WHAT that he papped himself that one time….she papps herself continually and certainly did it in her former striving B-grade life. The truth is, in my opinion…she was ashamed of all of them…including the Black side of her family. I think she thought the public would believe she was a dear friend to all those celebrities, with equal star status. All this “be kind” crap…when she froze out every relative but her Mother, the token race card personified.

Everything about her, but that title that came with the Juggler…is fake. Her empathy is fake. Her charity is fake. And I honestly think that of Woke continues to go out of fashion…we might see her one day at a Trump rally. There just is nothing real about her, no substance st all.
Nail on head.

Reactions: 30
Because it's not LA. With all the shiny couture that doesn't fit her. And the shiny baubles that look like cheap tat on her. And the shiny glam moneyed people who she wants to sip cocktails by the pool with. No one will care about her puff pieces there.
She could change her name to something 'Nigerian'. She seems as familiar with the cultures as The Fulani woman. Descendants of slaves nearly always have a more diverse dna. A lot of African Americans research their roots. All the celebs seem to find a bit of royalty in theirs. She may even be related to Shola.Q; Are they too feminist to marry a Nigerian Prince. Answers a) Real princes in hiding b) Princes are too black c) Mothers of said princes would slap the head off them. Answers on a postcard to Nutflex. Imagine Chita doing the invitations?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume that all these fabulous comments are sadly pleasing Netflix who probably think everyone will avidly watch the actual documentary. Whereas hopefully most people will just wait to read the highlights or should that be lowlights. However they are fantastic reading as it proves we Tattlers are not alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A palate cleanse because she makes us remember there’s a lot of goodness and good people in the world 😊 Niters, all!
911C058E-15B2-4419-9AF1-2048D8342883.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Dunno where this will land as pages behind but what with this, the other 'Arry' s photographic pack, and apparently a song about a Frog Princess as backing track.... Could it be possible that NF are taking the mick?!!

Is that crockery breaking we hear across the Pond? Anybody got the odds on an official break-up? And when are we betting on the announcement? I'm saying before Easter...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hazza must be upset.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

:ROFLMAO:

And is the Global Wotsit Scooby by any chance? Or Smeg herself?

Are they going to sue The Sun now?

Still waiting for them to sue Low and Bower, aren't we?

View attachment 1781797
And.....

View attachment 1781816
Wasn't there a clip of H in Afghanistan saying it didn't matter if people found out that PW was going there and should of still gone. It didn't matter if they got shot at.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree that she would love nothing more than to be harassed by the paparazzi and it just never happened. The one photo of them coming out of a club, you can see how happy she was to be photographed.
If we are exhausted by them, imagine how the family must feel,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Harry ain't getting his kids back if they separate.

That's if Harry even wants to separate.

And even then Harry's children will be persona non grata in the royal family because they cannot be trusted since they might tell Meghan any private conversations.

Either way Archie and Lilibet are already pariahs by association with their mother.

The King might want to let Harry and his grandchildren back into the fold, but he is going to face pushback from the rest of the royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for all the welcomes into the VIP lounge.
I didn’t realise I had to throw the welcome party but anyway it will be a chocolate and wine night. Many varieties but the best there is from all over the World.

Don’t worry the cats, dogs and birds will all be catered for. Seeds, catnip, steaks all looking like chocolate. Hope I haven’t forgotten any other Tattler pets.
🎉🎉🥂🥂
Just read that I have to delay my welcome party until after Christmas and New Year. Happy to do that. I just hope I haven’t been kicked out by then because of foal and abusive language. Racist, throw that in too. It’s going to be hard to contain myself with all the Harkle crapfest on display in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's always had a fantasy of being mobbed by paparazzi. Unfortunately for the girl It's never happened despite her best efforts. She's no other choice but to fall back on plan B, rewriting history with her "truth". Even if she has to borrow ideas from Harry Potter
Doesn't she have to call the paps with her GPS location to get "mobbed"?

This is all getting more ludicrous by the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean... Meghan is probably White-passing for most Americans and some Europeans, but certainly not for royalty, where bloodlines are serious matter. Meghan sailed through her entire life identifying as Caucasian (or Latina), associated with Caucasians, and never showed any particular display about her non-Caucasian heritage.

It probably shocked Meghan for the first time ever that she couldn't be White-passing with the European royals whose status literally revolve around ancestry. She then retaliated by making racism allegations when she couldn't pass as White.

Meghan could pass as somesort of Southern Italian, or Southern Spanish, but she ain't got that Germanic appearance most European royals have so she stood out. Passing as White was not an option for her and so she started to present herself as a Black woman, and then screamed racism.

Just my two cents because some people claim Meghan appears White, but she stands out from the European royals who have a more Germanic appearance.

I come from a mixed race population, and I knew right away she was not White. You notice these things when there's a lot of mixing. It's not uncommon to have a mixed race siblings look completely different from each other.

For example, Darren Criss is half-Asian but he looks completely European (White) with green eyes. His brother looks completely East Asian.

Darren in theory should be able to play Asian roles but he cannot since his appearance is not Asian. Darren could play as a Greek or a Roman, and no one would blink.

Yet his brother can pretty much fit in any Chinese historical drama.

Genetics is random.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
In the minority again, but personally, I don't think William should respond to the reality series.

I can see now that no one will ever be satisfied by any responses he gives. The royal watchers, royal fans, anti-royalty groups, Harry's sugars, the indifferent etc... Nothing William says can satisfy anyone. So he shouldn't bother. Just get on with it. It's Christmas and he will be off duty. Switch all phones, tablets and laptops off and go stay with the Middletons.

Harry is Charles' son. Let him deal with it.

William should deal with George, Charlotte and Louis' messes. And those only.
I agree with what you say however it will depend on exactly how far they may go in disrespecting Catherine. If it is really bad I think he won’t be able to ignore it and will have to defend her somehow. That is why I say he must be very careful when he comes out and makes any statement, if at all. It must be over something worthy of defence, not whinging over ridiculous crap and there will be a whole lot of ridiculous crap in that doco and book.

Reactions: 24
A Twitter account I found online:
Ashley @WinterWonderland125

Have at it, Lady! I just find tit & if I deem it Tattle-worthy, I post it!
Some stuff (and there’s a LOT more about Ffark) I don’t post because it seems a bit “out there.”
The Bouzy stuff, though? I shared it because I think it’s going to end-up being something. We shall see! 😉
Oh, thank you verdy much!! Not that I don't have a couple half threads to catch up on from the last couple days. There's always more to read! :giggle:

Reactions: 10
A title is a gift bestowed by the British plebs. The RF need to realise this, as sadly Charles 1 realised too late. I don't believe Harry was conned this is who he is a petulant man child, who had an excellent PR team. A petition should be made by the British public to remove the titles and preferably his citizenship too 🤣🤣. He's a traitorous wank stain.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A Twitter account I found online:
Ashley @WinterWonderland125

Have at it, Lady! I just find tit & if I deem it Tattle-worthy, I post it!
Some stuff (and there’s a LOT more about Ffark) I don’t post because it seems a bit “out there.”
The Bouzy stuff, though? I shared it because I think it’s going to end-up being something. We shall see! 😉
Darn, I put the name in the search bar and it said could not be found. I also checked my settings.

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if there is a way to watch this stupid documentary (or whatever it is) on You Tube or something like that so Netflix doesn't get the numbers they need? I'm not tech savvy so if there is, please let all of us know.

I do want to watch it because I don't want to miss the train wreck that I'm sure it is but I don't want to add to the viewer count.
I believe we may have to brace ourselves that this stupid doco is going to get a lot of people watching. However it will be for the comedy and train wreck factor. It will be dissected and ridiculed, laughed at.

So just keep in mind that this is NOT what the idiot duo want though. They want it to be about turning public opinion around, worshiping their wonderful essence. It’s not going to happen. Netflix won’t care about reactions, they will get the views. However Megabitch especially will be pissed off big time.

I am almost tempted to watch it myself just for the cringe and fun factor.

So I have just checked how many dislikes the trailer has got and the number of dislikes now stands at 235k.
You think that Netflix and the Narkles might have got the picture by now? That is, Joe and Jane Bloggs can’t stand their BS any longer and we won’t let them off the hook. Be accountable for your lies you insufferable a-holes, you’re gonna be called on every single one of them.

6B2E8D1A-86F5-44CF-A4AF-718345481725.jpeg
BF3C1F25-DC02-4F2C-978F-320B75AB31F4.jpeg

• Haha
I believe we may have to brace ourselves that this stupid doco is going to get a lot of people watching. However it will be for the comedy and train wreck factor. It will be dissected and ridiculed, laughed at.

So just keep in mind that this is NOT what the idiot duo want though. They want it to be about turning public opinion around, worshiping their wonderful essence. It’s not going to happen. Netflix won’t care about reactions, they will get the views. However Megabitch especially will be pissed off big time.

I am almost tempted to watch it myself just for the cringe and fun factor.
They will have an enormous audience. Then the mockery and fact-checking will begin. Thats when we will have such good, good times here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In my opinion, the problem TW had with the aristos and Harry’s friends, is that she didn’t fit in with them! Because she didn’t grow up in their circles, she didn’t understand they way they behaved and didn’t want to adapt in any way to fit in. I don’t think Catherine and her sister were welcomed in the beginning either. If I remember correctly they were called the Wysteria sisters (social climbers.) If rumors are true, William had to finally put a stop to some of the way Catherine was being treated. In Harry’s case, TW, probably said to herself, forget this bunch, let’s go to CA. And he went along with it. But the problem is H needs more money than he can earn and thinks he’s entitled to all the same William has. All the Queen’s children are pretty well taken care of, H probably expects the same for himself. I think if he left, tried to make his his way and didn’t trash his family, KC3 would probably have helped him more.
Just my thinking based on general human nature…

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.