Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems other people are also picking up on Backgrid having copyright to stills from this Netflix hatchet piece… thoughts?!

View attachment 1782620
I can tell you in the pic w/H’s head throw back? That pic was taken in the NYC hotel they stayed in on their faux royal tour there. The Royal Grift showed it in one of her videos and even had arrows in it naming nearby buildings. The other one, I’m not certain, and it could have been anywhere. As time goes on, more ppl will be coming out with knowledge of shots. The Royal Grift also spoke about another shot in the trailer that was a black and white pic taken back in the 50’s of some black kids behind a barrier. You’d have to watch her last two vids to get the full story, but she did explain how that shot could potentially stir up a LOT of tit if viewers don’t know the whole back story behind it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

More of the natural and loving relationship between William and Catherine. Not a claw to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Here in America, if you look at how ‘hookers’ are portrayed in movies, television, etc. prostitution is portrayed pretty much an equal opportunity ‘profession.’ “Pretty Woman”…the girls in the trailer in “Justified.” I think our current culture is more responsible for what people visualize from the word “hooker”…rather than books indicative of advanced and classical education.

‘Working class’ in the US is not a pejorative. It implies self-sufficency, supporting oneself honorably, not dependent on taxpayers through the government. It’s an honorable designation. Prostitution is a criminal activity. It’s a stretch IMO to claim the term “hooker” calls up a descriptive skin hue. It certainly does not to anyone I know.

https://thecinemaholic.com/best-portrayals-of-prostitute/…check out the races here.

i7https://thecinemaholic.com/best-portrayals-of-prostitute/
So I can’t agree with your premise.
But it's been used in a derogatory form for this thread title 😂 No ones bigging her up here. I wish we wouldn't focus so much on 'looks' as women. Catherine is miles above Meghan in so many wonderful ways, the two don't need to be compared on their looks at all.

I see Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria are at Vogue's forces for change dinner but the guest editor is not perhaps invite got lost in the post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Im so glad this netflix doc is the final few nails the their coffins!! Its beautiful watching them fail at everything they attempt to stay relevant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love emeralds, and that necklace is pretty, but nowhere near 3ks worth of pretty.
Im guessing TW paid for the name rather than buying something truly beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.