Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now watching Priyanka Chopra play an obsessed murderer. Plastic surgery is involved. These post-midnight movies are something else 😂😂😂

TW is still a what-Freda-says. This movie is making me feel that even more so.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’re gonna wanna cover your eyes when you see all the tit that’s about to come down the pike for you, you nasty, lying grifter…
EEFC367C-1CC0-488D-B08E-C4408ED4B3E6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They both have about a centimetre between the eyes.
Someone said on here a few months back that they were a makeup artist, both H&M had close set eyes, M had beautiful skin and did a lot with makeup to make them appear wider.

I'm sure I'm not imagining that? Might have been picked up from reddit

Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute for the Netflix trailer one of the images that they included features a cropped picture of Harry with his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy. This is embarrassing for a trailer as first stock pictures were included in the trailer and now they are making it seem like he and Meghan are being bothered by the press when it is actually another woman who happens to be Harry's ex and it shows that Netflix were struggling to come up with legitimate footage so had to use old photos to make it seem like the story was real. Edit I have just seen everybody else post this but seriously this is embarrassing that Netflix are having to use various pictures that aren't even from Harry and Meghan's relationship and did they seriously think that people would not research where the pictures have come from.

The truth is there is no story.

Meghan was not hounded by the press. Even when she was his girlfriend, she was the one hinting on her Instagram about it, while the papers were obsessed with Trump (It was 2016).

She would do pap walks in London, and hire paparazzi in Canada. If there is a story, it is about how she was desperate to be treated like Catherine, Diana and Chelsea were.

The BRF bent over backwards to accommodate Peg. An odd weird comment here and there may have occurred but there was no racism and she was not mistreated. She is a drama queen, a narcissist who wanted the whole family to revolve around her.

This is why they are manufacturing pictures and being deceptive. There really is no story and certainly, there isn't one for 6 episodes, unless each episode is 10 minutes.

Netflix was played.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Interesting that in the article it says that Netflix were asked about the picture's use but they refused to comment.
She's always had a fantasy of being mobbed by paparazzi. Unfortunately for the girl It's never happened despite her best efforts. She's no other choice but to fall back on plan B, rewriting history with her "truth". Even if she has to borrow ideas from Harry Potter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
But how do you discern any racial designation in the word “hooker” as used in this title? Is it your opinion or postion for this discussion, that Brits believe most prostitutes are Black? Otherwise, how did the word pertain, in your mind, to M’s race and not her lifestyle or moral character?

Oddly…it seems the perception of racial onus toward Markle by association with the word ‘hooker’…rests in the minds of those who define ‘hooker’ as identifying mainly with Black women!!!!!

Really? I might say, respectfully, that that is an unkind generalization. The word generates no specific race to me.

And, those who used it here, obviously saw no racial identity in the word at all. Interesting....
I know a few white hookers. Married, making extra money taking trains to another city on a weekend "girls night" !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The title was a play on words. There was no racial bias.

Sex work is the oldest profession in the world and sex workers come from all genders, races, and social classes. Like any other profession most sex workers do the job they do to provide for their families, it's a job. Unlike Meghan and Harry who have decided their job is to destroy his family. While I prefer the term sex worker, hooker is more than apt in this case. I have more respect for honest sex workers than these two lying fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The truth is there is no story.

Meghan was not hounded by the press. Even when she was his girlfriend, she was the one hinting on her Instagram about it, while the papers were obsessed with Trump (It was 2016).

She would do pap walks in London, and hire paparazzi in Canada. If there is a story, it is about how she was desperate to be treated like Catherine, Diana and Chelsea were.

The BRF bent over backwards to accommodate Peg. An odd weird comment here and there may have occurred but there was no racism and she was not mistreated. She is a drama queen, a narcissist who wanted the whole family to revolve around her.

This is why they are manufacturing pictures and being deceptive. There really is no story and certainly, there isn't one for 6 episodes, unless each episode is 10 minutes.

Netflix was played.
Honestly this documentary seems like a complete sham as it sounds like nothing exciting is going to happen and it will be like Oprah Part 2 where they moan about everything. I mean I don't understand why the documentary is 6 episodes long when all the documentary is going to consist of is pictures of them before and after they got married with some input from them every now and then.

Reactions: 30
They both have about a centimetre between the eyes.
I’ve got a saying - never trust a person who has a centimetre between their eyes.

I also have another saying - never trust a hood rat who proclaims to be a humanitarian but in practice treats people like tit, uses people to ride their coattails and stand on their shoulders, exploits the needy and underprivileged, uses people as collateral, lies while dressing it up as ‘their truth’, uses money bequeathed by well intentioned (but naive) people to spend on gaudy compounds, ill fitting outfits and checkbox celebrity designer home furnishings, because you are a pretentious shallow piece of flesh waste with no actual style or taste of your own and rely on what hags at Vogue and Tatler tell you to buy, constantly needs attention, passes off much greater people’s words as your own, creates bad feeling wherever they go, writes tit picture books that bore the arses of children, pollutes the earth with private jets and gas guzzling hummers, abandons supposedly beloved pets, dumps past spouses by fed ex, ghosts their own family and then slags them off, throws teapots at underpaid staff, incites hatred and uses online trolls to do their bidding for them, talks in a feigned laughing talking voice that is supposed to make them sound breezy but fails to disguise their bitterness and seeting anger, claws at their hair in photographs, and probably doesn’t wipe their bottom properly.

It just rolls off the tongue that second one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Had a little break as all the race baiting etc was really getting me down 😔
I have been amusing myself over on the trailer comments 😂 I have screenshot a few of my faves, put behind a spoiler 😊
Screenshot_20221204-205128.png
Screenshot_20221204-205040.png
Screenshot_20221204-204904.png
Screenshot_20221204-204739.png
Screenshot_20221204-204629.png
Screenshot_20221204-204606.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The title was a play on words. There was no racial bias.

Sex work is the oldest profession in the world and sex workers come from all genders, races, and social classes. Like any other profession most sex workers do the job they do to provide for their families, it's a job. Unlike Meghan and Harry who have decided their job is to destroy his family, while I prefer the term sex worker, hooker is more than apt in this case. I have more respect for honest sex workers than these two lying fuckers
Drugs and sex have been around since the dawn of time. They will always be traded.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Harry blasts claims he boasted 'Brits need to learn lesson' ahead of Oprah chat

“To pit him against his country is shameful and manipulative “

That would be the country he is SUING for the British taxpayer to pay for his security …Tax from British soldiers, nurses, shop workers etc etc

But, but, but…why can’t they just phone their Dads ???

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.