Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine having a life so empty as Marriott Megs demonstrably has, yet still she has to take her private jet just hours before she's due on stage, as part of kidding herself and others that she's oh so busy :rolleyes:
Is she supposed to appear in person? Maybe she'll send a heavily filtered video 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
43 tells us how amazing she is and how much work she does for women's rights.
Meanwhile, three Queens, a Crown Princess, a Countess and two First Ladies gather:

Meghan'sMole has a transcript of Andy Cohen on the podcast

Saved this photo to show, and of couuurse, you guys are superquick (lol, anyway; this one is from Queen’s Rania ig) - splendid! 👑

9A6177A1-7234-4DF4-84D3-9C3D19B77FF9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she supposed to appear in person? Maybe she'll send a heavily filtered video 🤷
Yeah she is supposed to appear in person however I don't think that the event is a sell out based on the fact that tables were still available for purchase just a few days ago and tbh since it was announced that she would be doing this event it suddenly went very quiet as it hasn't been promoted by Women's Fund and there hasn't been any mention of the event anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Flightaware is showing a private jet flight currently in the air between Santa Barbara and Indianapolis. So I assume that's her.
If it's a cargo plane, it will be copies of the Bench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bookworm. Smeg blames H for low podcast ratings. She wanted to have him on but he refused. Much more, but wait for Cinny's transcription as she's more detailed!

Thanks for this @lady muck.

BookWorm updated us on the progress of her fostered dog, which she hopes to keep.

On the S.A. state visit, there are problems in the coal-mining industry and Cyril R should address the strikes before he goes abroad asking for reparations. Otherwise, no problems.
Lady C is being slated for saying that the Stoats are going to divorce, but B/W personally doesn't think they are. Problems at home, fighting, Stoat rarely there and doesn't sleep at home. Stops off at the office and "to see Archie". No children have been seen for some time but sometimes people in meetings hear noises and the Ho says it's the Stoat "and the children". Leaves the meeting to deal with them.

Fights over the docuseries and Kennedy award. M blaming Stoat for dire podcasts! The Ho wanted to interview her Stoat but he said No.
Various sources questioned about the Stoat.
The Stoat doesn't mention his children.
He's pompous. Alternately likeable, fan-girling, immature and effeminate.

Will/won't they accept the KK award? Milking this for publicity.
B/W says that a Pioneer Package of 4 seats to sit at a table with the Stoats sold for $847,000.
KK won't allow them not to go and the Ho won't miss a chance of mixing with seriously wealthy people with this sort of money. B/W thinks they will both go.
Repercussions? There will be none from the RF, in her view.

She suggested removing Stoat Scottish and N Irish titles as a start.
B/W doesn't understand Zelensky being there given that the UK is the second-largest military contributor to the Ukraine. How can he accept an award at an event like this, travelling halfway across the world to put on a fancy suit when he's fighting a war?
That's a real revelation about the ticket prices If true, and puts everything in a different light. If someone's shelled out that sort of money - IF - how can the Stosts stay away?
They may well go, and accept an award but not for heroic struggles against RF racism.

Possibly a condition of the Stoat going is that they scrap the anti-racism award, and they get a humanitarian one instead. The Ho would probably be happy with this as the damage was done in last week's headlines and the furore.
This could be a way round it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"...look I didn't want to embarrass him but I thought it was funny to remember how things were."

But that was exactly her intention...
I've moved on, I'm a Duchess now and very rich, so I'll just sit here and remind you how I'm more than just a celebrity.
yep, she's used this so called podcast to get her digs into as many people in the past as possible who didn't recognize the diamond that she really was. ::::gag::::

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I feel like we spend more time tearing in to TW on here only because she court's the attention so much more than Harry. And on the surface she definitely seems worse - Smeg's an ambitious narc chancer unburdened by a moral compass. but there's just something deeply wrong with Harry to be so warped by petty spite.

I've only glanced the thread recently but it seems his protective royal shield is cracking. Even boring 'scandal' like the royal housewives fling was apparently covered up by the grey suits.

Someone posted a while back that they knew someone who got bullied by Harry at school. Now he allegedly shot cats in Afghanistan.
I'm wondering just how much the RF covered up - maybe his best way of taking them down is to admit all the awful things he's done that they've been complacent in?

Interesting, I cannot decide who is worse: Megs and her denial reg. Diana obsession, her creepy narc imitations of Diana, her claws, “penis fly trap”, bullying the staff, bullying the Cambridge kids, spending thousands in her 72 days, her 3 days before spectacle, “no family” victimhood, wokeism, all her lies in OH i/w, also all her Flatpacks/moonbump/ surrogate/privacy/photoshop stunts, tantrums, fauxpas (Morocco, SA, Australia), obsession with PR narratives, paid awards, free gifts, thinking that being a Hollywood A list means more than a senior royal etc…

OR

the thick spoilt brat
(jealous at Wills, Eton exams cheating, his fraud “military” career, costume and Las Vegas stunts, his tantrums (see the photos, and the marriage duck up), moreover he is also a coward (not being able to say something to stop Ho, despite his grandpa and granny ill/dying) …

Thknking of it again, maybe when a narc that has total control over you is attacking your whole family you are just harmless? That would be my reasoning why is Rachel still worse than Henry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What we usually do on Tuesdays. No one watched that crap anyway. :LOL:

Aah yes, Tuesday night behaviour....
I've just raided the cupboard with Christmas stuff in.
Bought a giant Toblerone for a friend and decided I had to open it. I NEEDED it.
Never had one that size before. Only the usual little ones.
My God! Fecker is impossible to bite. It's fecking HUGE. And Hard.

How do anyones teeth and gums survive eating these beasts?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BookWorm updated us on the progress of her fostered dog, which she hopes to keep.

On the S.A. state visit, there are problems in the coal-mining industry and Cyril R should address the strikes before he goes abroad asking for reparations. Otherwise, no problems.
Lady C is being slated for saying that the Stoats are going to divorce, but B/W personally doesn't think they are. Problems at home, fighting, Stoat rarely there and doesn't sleep at home. Stops off at the office and "to see Archie". No children have been seen for some time but sometimes people in meetings hear noises and the Ho says it's the Stoat "and the children". Leaves the meeting to deal with them.

Fights over the docuseries and Kennedy award. M blaming Stoat for dire podcasts! The Ho wanted to interview her Stoat but he said No.

B/W says that a Pioneer Package of 4 seats to sit at a table with the Stoats sold for $847,000.
KK won't allow them not to go and the Ho won't miss a chance of mixing with seriously wealthy people with this sort of money. B/W thinks they will both go.

B/W doesn't understand Zelensky being there given that the UK is the second-largest military contributor to the Ukraine. How can he accept an award at an event like this, travelling halfway across the world to put on a fancy suit when he's fighting a war?
That's a real revelation about the ticket prices If true, and puts everything in a different light. If someone's shelled out that sort of money - IF - how can the Stosts stay away?
They may well go, and accept an award but not for heroic struggles against RF racism.

Possibly a condition of the Stoat going is that they scrap the anti-racism award, and they get a humanitarian one instead. The Ho would probably be happy with this as the damage was done in last week's headlines and the furore.
The trouble with Zelensky He was an actor/media person and He just loves all the attention Yes He is doing a cracking job against Russia But I feel He is just loving all these awards being able to demand whatever He wants from Countries get stroppy when He feels the world is not doing enough I will feel let down if in deed He collects this ' award ' awards mean nothing in the Real World they just sit there gathering dust can you tell I hate award shows etc

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Meghan is clearly a narcisistic grifter, judging her public behaviour, but Harry is the one who has legitimised her narcissism by letting her in to his life. A stable man would have sensed something off a mile away, but Harry fell for the charm. If he hadn’t have entertained dating her or marrying MM, this public family rift wouldn’t be playing out right now. If he hadn’t married a narcisist he probably would still be friendly with his family. He would still have resentment towards Will and Charles and Camilla, because the Spare-complex and Diana-related issues which are still unresolved for him, and he clearly had them before MM came on the scene, but his volatility is a gift to a narcisist, who will use and manipulate those feelings for personal gain.

If he married a non-narc, he’d probably be a lot calmer.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I read that as FROSTED dog and was wondering WTF a frosted dog is.

🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Meant to say stood against oppression on our own for 2 years!
We knew what you meant 🥰 You loudly speak up against oppression on a daily basis here along with the rest of us. ...... "Effing cockwomble gurning crab-ridden fornicating stinking mackerel tunnel of doom..." etc etc...!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Knowing she’s in Indy and knowing she’s counting Google searches, I used Duck Duck Go, to see if there was any news at all. I know media isn’t allowed, but I’m still curious about what leaks out. I think PDina said she was going to go. Someone will squeal! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.