Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, once more with feeling. Sigh. I think you're missing the point I was making. You can sneer at the harkles all you want, that's what we're all here to do. But you don't sneer at every day people (conspiracy theorists etc) because it's wrong. You don't know them, you don't know what they're actually saying and if you do, this is the wrong thread to discuss it in. My point is that you shouldn't be looking down on and questioning the intelligence of other groups of people. It makes you look stupid.
And that's all I'm going to say because we're way off topic and I need to witch more about smeg.
No worries. Conspiracy theories are a personal bug bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't you just see it - Smegs is probably suggesting a new show to Cohen - royalty in California or something like that. They can cast Martha Louise of Norway, Theodora of Greece, Fred Windsor's wife, with you know who as the STAR! I'm sure they can find more former/wannabe royals hanging around and then off she goes! 🤣

What a disaster a show like that would be!
Perhaps they could get Carol King, Steve Earle, David Duke to appear....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm thinking of putting dad's free Netflix subscription (got it with his phone service) to use and maybe watching the whingeseries if it's released here.

But I also can't tolerate looking at those two or hearing their voices.

Will decide on the day, maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm old enough to remember their engagement and I recall it being said that she approached Charles at a barbecue and told him how sad she'd felt watching him at Mountbatten's funeral and that she'd thought he needed someone by his side to look after him. She might have been young but I think she knew what she was doing. Perhaps the link being pointed to for the deaths of Mountbatten and Diana is that his was the starting point for their relationship?
that's how manipulative devious people do it, under the guise of care and concern look for a way in when someone is feeling vulnerable!

Reactions: 27
"...look I didn't want to embarrass him but I thought it was funny to remember how things were."

But that was exactly her intention...
I've moved on, I'm a Duchess now and very rich, so I'll just sit here and remind you how I'm more than just a celebrity.
Perhaps she'll find it funny if and when Trevor and her previous bullied staff do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lady C plunging right in

Lady C delighted to be appointed a patron of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and King Charles Spaniels. 🐶

TQ and the Harkles? Lady C told it first and now Gyles Brandreth confirms the cause of TQ's death as bone marrow cancer. The Harkles knew and their conduct caused her unnecessary stress to the detriment of her health. TQ gave the Harkles an open invitation to see her but they didn't bother to come. Truly dreadful human beings. Smeg would have been uncomfortable to spend any time at Balmoral or Sandringham, especially with no reward. Haz led everyone to understand that TQ had a special relationship with him but he allowed Smeg to manipulate him to abandon his relationship with TQ.

Writing about TRF? Gyles Brandreth is close to senior members of TRF (C & C) as well as PP. He knows a lot but is loyal and a responsible writer. İt is difficult to be autonomous and independent when being close to and writing about the royals. Lady C is pro-monarchy but would find it more difficult if she were close to a senior member of TRF like Gyles is. TQ was pleased that Lilibet would be named after her when she thought Elizabeth would be used.

Megxit statement claimed the Harkles wanted to bring Aldi and Lidl up in the traditions of TRF?
Why do people still entertain them when they make such contradictory statements? Because they are prestigious (well, Haz is), and because they are entertaining.

Harkles' Coronation invitation? Not a slam dunk deal (see Duke and Duchess of Windsor).

Spare being offered free? All books will be calculated towards the sales total and best seller ranking. Clever marketing. Penguin R-H are too much invested to have obvious failures.

Pumpkin pie philanthropy by Archewell? Smeg still not aware that charity should be selfless and unannounced not broadcast with photos. One act of compassion at a time.

Duke of Edinburgh title? Can the title be bestowed on Prince Edward and returned after his death to be taken by for example, the Wales's children (Charlotte) as is currently being discussed. Lady C discussed the option of a brevie duke? which is a duke for a lifetime. İn this case the title is not hereditary.

Ripple of Hope acceptance speech? İnteresting to see how many lies it includes and how it will be spinned.

Smeg the biggest racist? İnvited no black relations to wedding despite loving family on both sides. Yes, Lady concludes Smeg is a self-hating racist. Conflicted all her life but she ticked the white box. Lady C has spoken to the Markle family and they also feel that Smeg was embarassed that they were not as classy as she regarded herself. Smeg couldn't risk the truth destroying her faux narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
How convenient its been mentioned now just before the Waleses are in America

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

If this was the case then why was she going on and on about silly comments like the colour of the baby's skin?

Wouldn't a threat to her life be more pertinent? Or is she saving that for another interview?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Yes...
One reads almost daily of death by tomato.

No doubt the idiot that threw eggs at the king will be charged with attempted murder.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

All threats like that are disgusting no matter if they're racist or not. I suppose any threats against the other royals were delectable to this twit since they weren't racially motivated-- that's what it sounds like. He should have been fired. (I know I say people should be fired a lot but I am also kind of a twit sometimes)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well, well...look what I just found.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2022
Blind Item #6

The alliterate one has a Google alert for her name that she checks every hour like clockwork. Of course she knew about the Housewives rumors and if she hadn't got married to who she did get married to, she would be begging to get on the show and have a steady paycheck.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:00 AM 1 COMMENT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

I wonder why he mentions her specifically ? I imagine all TRF receive threats too - did he mention Camilla? Because I would have thought, if he has been serving for 30 years, he would have seen a significant amount of hostitlity etc after Diana died. HMTQ even had intruders, a much more horrific threat to the monarch, Anne and the kidnapping attempt, what of all the threats to the Wales’s and children. My point being why single out Smegzy specifically? At least try and be, somewhat, consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If these 2 fuckwits are indeed about to split and when they do I will be having cake even though my in utero lodger does not seem to like cake I am taking a stand and will have cake for the momentous occasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.