Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
I wonder why he mentions her specifically ? I imagine all TRF receive threats too - did he mention Camilla? Because I would have thought, if he has been serving for 30 years, he would have seen a significant amount of hostitlity etc after Diana died. HMTQ even had intruders, a much more horrific threat to the monarch, Anne and the kidnapping attempt, what of all the threats to the Wales’s and children. My point being why single out Smegzy specifically? At least try and be, somewhat, consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If Harry thinks Mountbatten's murder and Diana's accident were linked, he's gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole and probably thinks the RF are lizard people ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

knoddle

VIP Member
This is what I think will be interesting. Does she still have that amount of control over him? They never look happy together. Plus the rumours are mounting that they're going to split up. And he has to consider his family whether he likes it or not. They're the only escape he has. Left to his own devices he may well become a drug addict. Better people than Haz have ended up addicted to drugs.
Sméagol will never miss the opportunity to walk the red carpet, accept an award and make a speech to rich, woke idiots. She is suffering terribly from
non-tiar-itis, and hates Catherine. Claw fully flexed and extended, she will appear in a dramitco cape dress, Cleopatra eyeliner and lots of bling. Perhaps she will achieve the impossible once again and manage to showcase a cameltoe in a gown. Do you not recall her in her orange splendor giving a gracious speech to the cheering crowds for their NCAAP award-although of course they were actually in a nearly empty studio? She has zero self awareness and can't wait to meet the adoring fans who will pay a $1,000,000 to sit at her table and basque in her bi-racial glory. Reek will remind everyone she does voice overs and she will smirk and nod knowingly. Sméagol will preen in delight at the idea of bravely fighting the systemic racism in the RF-so take that mean old charles and his bitch of a wife, skanky waity kaity, and big willy. My award is better than yours.
Sméagol is a predator and will never let reek go until she lines up a bigger fish. She needs to scotch those separation rumors like Lady MacBeth needed to wash her hands. (Poor, poor reek, everytime she exclaims 'out damn spot', reek fearfully runs and hides with the rescue chickens, tapping his chest to the happy clucks of someday my prince will come). They are living the greatest love story of all time, coming soon to Nexflix ; tune in and share the wonder. Prepare yourselves, it will be painfull and provide amusing tattler fodder for days to come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
You can't make this shit up I am dying
OMG!! How CRINGE!! The friggin Marriott!!!
I can tell you w/confidence that the food was SHIT, and the room was dingy!! I know what downtown Indy is like, and I’m guessing Smegs was probably shocked when she got there! Ahahaha!!! This is friggin’ AWESOME!!!

And the crazy thing is that when I saw this Indy shit show on Twitter, I ALSO saw the Earthshot promo and it was AMAZING!!!

AGAIN, what a fucking loser Markle is!!!

Go Kate & William!! Show ‘em how REAL ROYALTY does it!! 🥰❤

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyBee_Aus

Someone on Reddit said TW didn’t arrive in Indiana until close to 5pm and her flight home leaves at 8:45pm. Pretty short ‘evening’ at a high price. Wonder how much it was per minute?! 🤔. [edit: maybe she got booed off the stage?! One can wish…]

Plus, they were PRIVATE flights 😡. I’m so sick of the hypocrisy about them preaching about sustainable travel (Is it just Haz involved with Travelyst or both of them?) while they still gad about on private planes.

• Sick
  • Heart

Night Squeak

No worries. Conspiracy theories are a personal bug bear.
What gets me is that once when I casually mentioned that I don’t believe Hazno and Smeg had children conceived and carried by Smeg, I instantly got an ‘OMG you actually believe in a conspiracy theory!’ reaction. 😳 But I don’t! I don’t subscribe to any theory about the ‘children’ because it’s all just too baffling. Why go to the trouble of endlessly manufacturing the existence of children when surely the simple passage of time will find you out? And yet nothing about the ‘pregnancies’ and ‘children’ has ever rung true. I just hope I’m still around when the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth finally gets out!

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I think if you look into anyone's past history or family you'll find racism etc. Rachel will never win this ridiculous war against British Royalty. I'm not a royalist per-se but I know I don't want a republic or a president. I like our imperfect system because in a way it represents our imperfect lives.

This cunt. This second-rate d-list cable-tv actress will be remembered as a mere piss-stain in British history. The next few years will be interesting, the cunt is running out of matches to burn.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Sometimes I think to myself how absolutely insane it is that these two are getting away with telling the entire planet they have children, yet no one has seen Lili. And Archie? Well, his pics are never consistent. It brings me back to an old Twitter account I remember seeing online called TorontoNews, where there were tweets put out that were literally calling Smegs out on every, single, thing she said and did. Then, they suddenly stopped. I have to believe that person was someone Smegs discarded and who was taking revenge by exposing her with those tweets. I truly wish more people would just come forward with the truth. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Agree 100% and there's likely more to come 🤢
The race baiting game, it's all getting fucking ridiculous now imagined slights are profitable for the accuser and humiliating for the poor bloody fool that asks an innocent question, pissed off with aggressive people with a bad attitude.

• Heart
  • Sad

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Thanks Lady Muck, here is our blogger.

Lady C said it first, they are separated and this seems to be confirmed by their own Farsewholes website.
The Stoat took a trip to Hawaii alone, he is done and the Ho is done. There's trouble between them over the docuseries, which The Ho wants to go ahead even if the memoir is dropped.
They managed to maintain the facade of their deep love for each other at HM's funeral, but it's a sham and they have violent arguments with The Ho screaming and vicious.
At the Thanksgiving charity event, no H, and old photos are being released.
In the Elton John video they were distant, not touching and it was forced. H looked unlike himself and stoned. Great unease and discomfort between them.
This blogger trusts and supports Lady C.
It looks as though Ashley Cole gave her a swerve when she tried to snag him in her
Penis-Fly-Trap. I doubt she was interested in him for himself, but if she'd snared him he would have been an entree to a WAG wealthy footballer world. She'd soon have found some other footballer and dumped him like she did Cory. She's such a racist she doesn't date black men.
She's Caucasian apart from her role in accusing the RF of racism, where she has no choice but to be a POC as even she couldn't accuse them of racism against a Caucasian Ho.
Since Porker she's moved on, and has found it lucrative to smear tanning stuff on bits of her body - depending on the audience and who she wants to bully into submission.
Penis fly trap🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Nearly pissed meself🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).
Lord Mountbatten died on a boat (as did his teenaged grandson and another young boy) Prince Philip, TQ, and KC3 loved Lord Mountbatten so much that Prince Edward and Prince William have the middle name Louis, as does Prince George and obviously Prince Louis.

But sure, KC3 had him killed :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Egad. More from BarkJack_ on Twitter. There's a little more in their replies as well.

It's all so... childish. He really never got completely developed as a man. To blame one of the parents in such a well documented story is something you can expect of a 15 year old, not from a fully grown adult.

Also, for how long can they keep up bringing new memories and re-writing history? They have been milking the 2 years Smeg was in England. Are they now going to re-write Haz childhood as well? What next?

They fail to see that that's a game they are playing alone. By simply going on with their work, their charities, others like the POWs are winning at the only game that matters: who brings more impact and uses the privilege to do something good.

Haz and Smeg fail to recognise their privilege, and are oblivious to the fact that it is now clear the fraud they have become.

I just wish they would shut up and live under the radar for a (long) while.

• Heart

Elainne

I'm just a girl who can't no, I'm in a terrible fix,
my penis fly trap made me a ho, now I'm surrounded by pricks.

• Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I agree, she's married to Hazno not Charles so the royal family don't owe her anything. Why would they give her anything when all she's done is slag them off. If she hadn't denigrated them in the press they might have felt a bit generous but now she shouldn't get anything.

As for the idea that she's going to blackmail them, we'll that's a crime. Frankly she's already accused them if racism and not backed it up. What can she possibly say that's actually worse?

Maintenance will be paid by Hazno for the invisible children and if the really don't exist then he's the one who has been suckered 😅
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.

Flatpack truthers unite, we will be proved right one day!

HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read.

What’s this, I can’t remember seeing this before ……..

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
0B4BC39B-1F48-47DD-B9B9-B99B919A43FF.jpeg

I rather hope Harry does go bonkers and makes these wild claims about Mountbatten and his mother.
The problem for Harry is they don't lead where he thinks.
He’s a f***ing idiot, and he’s not going anywhere. His family just needs to let him go & flush him down the shitter like bad tacos…

• Heart
  • Angry