Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trevor Coult MC was talking to Chris Thrall yesterday...
(and yes, Chris Thrall is annoying)

Anywho...
Give it a watch...

As it gives a very clear picture of why Harry and Meghan are a pair of worthless scumbags.

Yankee Wally update....
And an appeal to the Daily Mail....

Thanks for posting, @wibble

I don't know who the person speaking here is. Yankee Wally is alive and well though one of her cats has been ill. She's been ground into the dirt by the trolls and Bouzy and it's possible it's all got too much and she's walked away.

It seems the Information Commissioner now has the details of her case and there's a case number and a person dealing.

Yankee has lost her channel, and after what she's been through the help from the Information Commissioner may have come too late.

The speaker appealed directly to the Daily Mail to follow the money chain and find out who is funding the online trolls on Twitter and YouTube who have hounded YW off.

If the money trail leads back to where the speaker thinks it will, to those who speak of honest information, truth and compassion, the hypocrisy is astounding. Of course she is talking about the Stoats.
The Stoats are protected by the RF press blackout, as the RF do not want the truth coming out about the children. So the Stoats have a free pass to oppress, bully and troll people as they hide behind their minions. Like the aides they were allowed to bully. We all know it's true.

YW was hounded off because she was asking questions and investigating the Flatpacks. This is a sad and shameful story of David and Goliath. The lady on this video is wasting her time appealing to the Daily Mail to follow the money trail.

The Daily Mail already knows that it will lead back to Harry and Meghan, they have always known as they all do, but they will stand by because they have been instructed that the Flatpacks are a no-go area. Not because of privacy or medical confidentiality, but because there are no Flatpacks and the RF know this full well.

It's beyond depressing and this is at the heart of why I don't like Chuck. He's feted the imaginary grandchildren, met them, been photographed with them, offered one a title and put both in our RF LoS. Committed fraud. Shoot me.
Just me, but like BookWorm I believe that Chuck will damage the Monarchy because basically he is a slippery and weak liability as is his wife. Camilla is campaigning for women, they all are while the men are ignored or pop up only as token penises. Yankee Wally is a proven victim of abuse - but wait, she's being abused by close rellies! Ignore.

The Carolean era was imo never going to get off to a good start. As in small things, big things. YW a disabled pensioner is a "small" thing but very important and revealing under the pomp and tiaras. Like a hedghog hiding in a bonfire night stack. DoE, Windsor Park Ranger, Queen Consort/Queen, CoS. All straws in the wind.

I will wait for William, and hope that I'm still here to see our Throne in safe hands. I've got great faith in him and think that he and his wife are decent people. They have the advantage of youth and a fresh start, but he and Catherine will still be decent when they gets to Chuck's age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I am a dumbass. The name of the movie was, "The Imitation Game" and it was about the team who cracked the Enigma code.
One of you lovely ladies obviously needs to police-up after me since it's apparent my head is (occasionally) up my arse!!! :LOL:
Catherine's gran did her bit....

And her granddad was a Spitfire pilot.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was going for ITV presenters...

Ok...

Hark! The bleeping Harkles whinge.
While Meghan watched for cocks at night (one for the roast chicken fanciers there)
Ding dong merrily they're high.
The Aldi and the Lidl.
God rest ye ugly bunioned feet.
We flee kings.
Once in dipshit Harry's memoir.

I'm loving these @wibble. Can we use The Aldi and the Lidl as a title suggestion? 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just noticed that Better Up deleted that tweet that said "Remind yourself that every no is a step toward a yes". It also seems that in this last podcast Meghan lied about who's idea it was to have these men on in the final episode as she states it was her idea but in the very next paragraph she states it was Harry's idea, I mean she can't even get the little details right in her podcast as she is contradicting herself in literally the same paragraph.
Truth be told? What a quaint sounding expression, like a Southern belle from a bygone era. Truth be told Miz Meegan, it's something you never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When you think about how old Mohammed al- Fayad must be now (born 1929) then he probably doens’t have much left that he still wants to spend any money on…except to feed his obsession with figuring out who supposedly murdered his son. I wouldnt be surprised to find out he’s been backing the Harkles, and could have been instrumental in placing Megain in a position to infiltrate the RF. i’ll put my tin foil hit back on now.

Yes, I think there's more and more of us feel this way as time goes on. That would explain where she suddenly found money too. She's a fruitcake and the Fayad's could well be involved in trying to bring down the monarchy. The ridiculous part of it all is Haz being drawn into it all.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure I've read recently that no way is Andrew doing the Xmas walk
Yes you did. He's been invited for family turkey and pigs in blankets, but is not allowed to accompany the RF family on their public walk to church. I read that Fungus has been invited to lunch as well. She's no threat and this might have been done to counterbalance the negative comments Chuck received about the DoE title, whatever your views. All eyes will be on Fungus as she champs away on her bird stealing the limelight, but in reality KC can't possibly want to share stuffing balls with Fungus. A cunning PR move. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anybody know…the press blackout…does it apply to overseas news outlets? Perhaps minor publications based in far flung exotic territories?

The Harkles don't ever do anything substantial. They're all about the photo op. She could have chosen one area she wanted to focus on, and he could have chosen Invictus/the military, and they could have focussed all their efforts on those areas and actually done some good.

All they do is flit from one thing to the next, without actually achieving anything beneficial. All she's interested in is press, press, press.
Well....she does like to spread herself around ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Any sightings of Marriott Megs yet? She must be due on stage at the Women of Power in the next couple of hours so must surely be showing up at the hotel by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
^^

Flightaware is showing a private jet flight currently in the air between Santa Barbara and Indianapolis. So I assume that's her.

And I really hope the schedules permit this to happen. Just because. :p

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Any sightings of Marriott Megs yet? She must be due on stage at the Women of Power in the next couple of hours so must surely be showing up at the hotel by now?
No idea when it starts, but Indianapolis is on Central Time.

Reactions: 14
^^

Flightaware is showing a private jet flight currently in the air between Santa Barbara and Indianapolis. So I assume that's her.
Can you imagine having a life so empty as Marriott Megs demonstrably has, yet still she has to take her private jet just hours before she's due on stage, as part of kidding herself and others that she's oh so busy :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I am WW2 have been to the WW1 battlefields in France/Belgium also Colditz and Bletchley Park just wonderful also Churchilks War Rooms and all fascinating and how we stood for oppresion.
How amazing Nuttynana, I'm going to put these on my bucket list
♥

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.