Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second-hand embarrassment of her giving out framed versions of the "Hairdresser Harry" photo is making me suck my teeth so hard, my face is liable to collapse in upon itself like a neutron star. Sweet suffering jesus, the cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Apparently this photo was taken down after it was originally posted (probably because it shows Merchie), but now this ‘author’ has tweeted it again. Have a look before it’s taken down again. Note the name TW has given herself on the Zoom (eyeroll).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Apparently this photo was taken down after it was originally posted (probably because it shows Merchie), but now this ‘author’ has tweeted it again. Have a look before it’s taken down again. Note the name TW has given herself on the Zoom (eyeroll).

Here's a screen shot of the tweet and a copy of the picture she had on it. I'm trying to archive the tweet but it's going slowly.

It's that dirtbag Donna Brazile on the bottom. The BRF needs to cut ties with these people ASAP.

ETA @Just_me1954 beat me to the punch LOL

ETA 2: GOT IT! https://archive.ph/TN7qe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Check out smeg's bubble wrap face..

View attachment 1770720
No amount of bubblewrap can hide the look of a man castrated.

That pose! As if Harry could be any more unappealing.
Tucked away behind his owner. Is Harry a masochist sub who enjoys humiliation? Is he smart enough to know how weak he looks?
She seems to take pride in reducing a Prince into a laughing stock.
He is pathetic.

Edited to add: 🤣🤣🤣 I just saw the sad plastic cup of Ghirardelli chocolates.
No expense spared! 🤣🤣🤣 it's so much more tragic when there was a proper state banquet just a few days ago just for the comparison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is that why we're hearing rumours she's moving to Bel Air?

I'm sure she'd jump at RH. She'd probably use it to get her own spinoff.

Can you imagine Hazza being forced to appear in it? :LOL:
Maybe she is moving to Bel Air because she wants a “Fresh Prince”

oh I crack myself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I was reading the tweets with the pics from the event. I think the pic was from squaddies - they brought the framed photos to the event. The other tables with the business women don’t have the frames or the Halloween candy. I could be wrong, but that’s what it looks like to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was reading the tweets with the pics from the event. I think the pic was from squaddies - they brought the framed photos to the event. The other tables with the business women don’t have the frames or the Halloween candy. I could be wrong, but that’s what it looks like to me.
That makes it funnier...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
At the Barbie convention one person at each table would volunteer to be a table host/hostess. You went in and set stuff up early and maybe helped with a few extra little things around the convention on a volunteer basis and the host/ess would also give additional gifts at each events. Sometimes they were store bought, sometimes they were hand made. It could be anything from a deck of cards to a very nice doll they had styled themselves.

I'm picturing these people following Meghan around to events like this with handmade Harkle tat to give to each other until Meg finally realizes that she could have been selling stuff at the events herself. Then you'll start seeing stuff like Harry's head as a cloisonne pin, denim jackets with rhinestone tiaras bedazzled on the back, tote bags, water bottles and all that. Oh this has the potential for SO much more but I have to go to bed....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder what the speech was like...
There will probably be no reports because everyone in the room was immediately put to sleep.

Is this the real Aldi? She allowed him out of his room? Everyone in that picture looked photoshopped.

Reactions: 30
The bubble wrapped photo .. highlighted Harry’s pissy eyes.. and Hos spiteful mouth..

Imagine being that desperate to worship a couple you inadvertently make them appear as their true selves …cuntish

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I seriously wouldn’t if you liked Rhinna - she is a tit stirring, two faced cow, her and bloody Erica feed off each other and just spoil everything for everyone else - they are bullies as well. I understand there is info on TMZ.

Back o/t

Have just read some of the podcrap transcript and Andy Cohen just sounding like a massive arse licker and obviously hoping he can get her on his show somehow. She was a nobody when she met him, twice, why would he consider her for any of his shows? She wasn’t a Housewife in BH she lived in Canada with Trevor didn’t she? And after the dumping would still not have been a ‘housewife’. I cannot abide all the Hollyweird fakery. Let’s see what he has her playing a part in in the future. Could possibly be talk of a Meghan does royal reality show and yes I am still of the opinion she wants back into the Hollyweird scene no matter what - she wants as many awards as she can con her way into and longs to be back on the TV / Films arena - me thinks she protests too much about ‘never and wouldn’t’ go back to any kind of media.
Gawd she gives me the ick - she is beyond transparent - it is all reverse psychology.
Ok I have to come out of the closet and own up…..I love some Real Housewives shows.

One of my favs is Real Housewives of Beverley Hills. Rinna has had a huge fight with Kathy Hilton, a lot of back stabbINg and calling each other out for lying. It all ended very messy and legals got involved. So, no surprise the show was paused.

Being a viewer of the show. there are a number of true witches, divas and bullies on this show in particular so Megabitch would fit right in. Will she survive it without a huge meltdown and tantrum. Absolutely not, so it could be great tv.

Andy needs to be very careful, the HW franchise has lost viewers because of all the bullying and back stabbing. Does he really want to add another bully to the mix? I would love to see Megabitch being eaten alive by Rinna, Erica, Kathy Hilton though. Those ladies do not muck around.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Looks like a completely different child!! I guess the regular Fakchie was on a different job that day 😬😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like a completely different child!! I guess the regular Fakchie was on a different job that day 😬😬🤣
Apparently this child has this unique ability to change completely. Didn't Harry state, when he was announcing his birth at the stables, that he had changed so much in 2 weeks and he had only just been born? My head was never able to get around that twist up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The bubble wrapped photo .. highlighted Harry’s pissy eyes.. and Hos spiteful mouth..

Imagine being that desperate to worship a couple you inadvertently make them appear as their true selves …cuntish
Cuntish or Cultish? Possibly both. Most strange that people would want to pay money to see these frauds. Must be lonely or deluded or something.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.