Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!
Happy Birthday NN:)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My twitter has lots about William and Catherine going to Boston today.

They will meet a member of the Kennedy family.

My knowledge of that family is that Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger who had a long standing affair with Gloria Swanson and bought positions of high office for his sons.
I know about the family around the time of Marilyn's death and the assasinations etc and about Jackie Bouvier but I don't know about the current crop of them.

Can our American Tattlers tell me whether the Kennedy who is meeting with Will and Kate outranks the Kennedy giving the Harkles their award?

I do hope so.
They are not even in the same league. Amb. Caroline Kennedy is the only surviving child of JFK - avoids the press for the most part and raised her kids away from the media. She is currently the US Ambassador to Australia (was former Ambassador to Japan). Kerry Kennedy is one of 11 kids of RFK, JFK's younger brother. One is class and one is crass. Which is perfect really, since W&K are class and, well, we all know what H&M are!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
OMG her face when she thinks she isn’t having to act up for the paps in the first one she looks to be having a hissy fit 😁 her lumpy forehead is spouting too - and what’s with the lump on her cheek? in 2nd
She’s melting…as per The Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Have a very Happy Birthday, Nutty and enjoy your special day! Mine was a couple of weeks ago - we November babies are the best! :giggle: ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?
The right guy to take to a women’s event???

Daily mail link
Meghan Markle leaving hotel in the US where she was guest speaker

#

Is Smeg flashing the Trevity Trev bracelet, or is it supposed to be Diana's Tank watch in the pointing photos.

Why do attendees have brown gravy for a bunch of wilted leaves. There is a gravy boat on the table. Is it for another course but it looks cold.

Reactions: 22

Happy Birthday Nutty. Have a great day. 🎂🎈💐💃🍭

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?
The right guy to take to a women’s event???

Daily mail link
Meghan Markle leaving hotel in the US where she was guest speaker

#
Her face is tripping her, miserable cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A very good point (I thought they FLED to the States for safety and privacy ;)) -

Happy Birthday to one who has taught many of us new words & phrases and/or uses for words we'd never considered 🥂 🎂
Looking forward to the party in the VIP room later (sorry to the non-VIPs here, Sir Tom is heading up security, I believe you'll be able to sneak into the loos via the fire escape if you each bring a pocketful of fish for bribing the guards) :ROFLMAO:
No waiting room for you, Nutty, your diary is fully booked for many years yet with describing the Overseas couple 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Happy Birthday @Nuttynana. Love you to bits. Have a fabulous day with lots of pressies, treats and as much drink and food that you can manage.

p.s. I'm not supposed to tell but turn up at the VIP lounge tonight in your finest outfit cos there is a surprise party being arranged for you. I thought I'd better let you know beforehand as I didn't want you turning up in your Nora Batty stockings, floral pinny and still with your curlers in. 😉🥰😘

edit ..... just seen that @NorthernValkyrie has let it slip about the party ...... there's always one isn't there, who can't keep their gob shut? 😉 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They are not even in the same league. Amb. Caroline Kennedy is the only surviving child of JFK - avoids the press for the most part and raised her kids away from the media. She is currently the US Ambassador to Australia (was former Ambassador to Japan). Kerry Kennedy is one of 11 kids of RFK, JFK's younger brother. One is class and one is crass. Which is perfect really, since W&K are class and, well, we all know what H&M are!

That is what I had hoped.
Excellent.

Reactions: 26
They're moderating the comments again. I wonder if they'll publish mine?

I've archived it

"5k for table for up to 10 people? The tickets cost a whooping 500 per head" 🤣
That's nowhere near a million per table that PR went on.... I mean I knew they were exaggerating to make it look more important event but omg.... these events happen all the time no one cares unless you are marketing your stuff...
I'm all for 'fake till you make it' but she's not making it AT ALL.
She's trying to portrait herself as so important but it's just so embarrassing...
- I wrote a feminist letter at age 11 - IT WAS A bleeping SCHOOL PROJECT YOUR WHOLE CLASS DID SIMILAR
- I did philanthropy for years since I was 11 - SO WHY YOU bleeping NEVER DID ANY AWARD BEFORE YOU MARRIED HARRY

Mbitch you are nothing on your own and no one cares about you. Turning at events with super high security YOUR HUSBAND is paying for, because you'll never be able to afford it without him.
YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!
YOU ARE JUST A HOLYWOOD SLUT THATS ALL.
Sorry for the rant 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

🎈🎉✨️ Happy Birthday Nuttynana 🥳🎂🍾🥂

Hope you have a great day.

Keep up the bad attitude and the foul gob.
🥳🐈🥳🐈🐈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Are the Royals doing something cool at the moment? A big, star-studded worldwide event or something?
Just wondered as sugars are filling my twitter feed with smegsie overload 🤔

(Please read with the sarcasm intended 😂)

If anyone fancies screenshotting Smeg leaving her successful worldwide event, it would be appreciated. Clickbaits to a minimum 👍
Queen Consort Camilla has or had the meeting with the European Royal women on the domestic violence against women and girls at BP.

• Heart
Are you OK Zippy? Have you got your cat yet?
Yes I'm good person is coming to vet me @ 11am re Cat My flat has never been so clean and tidy lol , have been a bit down as it now has been a whole year since being refered to gastric dr and no sign of any appointment yet ,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Photos displayed as they do in dictatorships...think North Korea or China, our leader is everywhere watching you. Bubble wrap is for the duped guests to pop during Megabitch's BORINGGGGG speech!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.