Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).
In H's warped mind, anything is possible.

If its true that many investors and business people are avoiding him, and also if the above comments he made about KC, then its definitely the end of the road for H. No going back. He's truly lost the plot and imo, she is definitely part of this too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are Penguin Random House insane ??
They are going to publish an accusation that KC3 is an accessory to MURDER ??

Good god, I used to be a member of the Puffin Club, ( I might still be; they say you can never leave) but I never thought it would end like this !!
Just for you from another founder member 😊
FatPuffinsticker.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know if anyone else has ever followed the mystery of the Someton man but I think it was one of the first 'mysteries' that I came across. With tales of spying and ballet dancing, it's always intrigued me.
So I'm delighted that they've worked out who he is. Not a spy, not a ballet dancer but a very sad story of a man who lost his parents, his brother and had his marriage ended. He chose to end his life and he's been a mystery for over 70 years. RIP Charles.
Thanks for that, Cassandra. I spent a few hours reading about how they figured out who he was. Such a shame it ended that way, but glad they found out who he was.

For those interested or who are following the case, Nate the Lawyer v Bouzy and Bot Sentinel.

Reactions: 27
Oh yes he did, you're right. The boat was blown up by the IRA.

Still can't see any connection between his death and Diana's though 🤔
You're forgetting that it's Harry. Harry probably believes that the Famine in Ireland was caused by the commoners and ruffians going on strike from the potato factory. It would be very easy to convince him that his father is responsible for the loss of the library at Alexandria. :rolleyes: The man is a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If these reports about what Harry was saying are true, he’s not just a bleep of the highest order, he’s actually insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Yes, I think there's been a bit of a mix-up with Airey Neave
shouldnt laugh but I did!

There is a lot of speculation about Mountbatten and young boys. Then there is the known link between KC3 and Savile. I think Hazno is possibly adding 2 and 2 and making 24,546 (about his maths level).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hes probably saying the secret services bumped off mountbatten and diana. If he truly believed that he would never have come to uk after the oprah thing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).
Lord Mountbatten died on a boat (as did his teenaged grandson and another young boy) Prince Philip, TQ, and KC3 loved Lord Mountbatten so much that Prince Edward and Prince William have the middle name Louis, as does Prince George and obviously Prince Louis.

But sure, KC3 had him killed :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
He's been watching the Crown.

Or reading Michael Shrimpton - the barrister who was jailed for claiming the Germans planted a nuclear bomb at the London olympics.

• Wow
  • Heart

Good god, I used to be a member of the Puffin Club, ( I might still be; they say you can never leave) but I never thought it would end like this !!
Ooh like the Hotel California “you can check out any time you like but you can never leave”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hes probably saying the secret services bumped off mountbatten and diana. If he truly believed that he would never have come to uk after the oprah thing
…British Secret service wouldn’t take orders from the then POW. They’re not “ Big Ron Brown Envelope” down the pub! So the Queen told the PM who then ordered it ....🤪🤪

( @YeltsinsTank couple of threads back we had a discussion about residency/ domicile for being a Counsellor of State …I think now we can safely assume ‘ where he lives’ isn’t the pressing issue for advising the King !!!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Actually it is the Tick a Tee club you could never leave - I still sleep with one eye open. On the other hand the Tufty club was pretty hard - core too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He certainly wouldn't have gone to Germany.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.