Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I have to mention that I often read Tattle in bed with Mr HL snoring like a trouper beside me. So when I come across a video I can't/shouldn't listen to it until the morning otherwise his nibs would wake up sharply.

Hmph. So, my lovelies, as I become more impatient with age, can anyone briefly, very kindly, if you have time, provide me with a one liner recap, ever so please. ☺
@Happy Lady. So sorry, but I tried listening to it and couldn’t sit still long enough to get through it! (Like you, I suffer from impatience too, w/my advancing age!)
Save it till morning and in the meantime, shut out the light and snuggle up with Mr HL! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, I got the answer. They like conspiracy theories? The RF creates a whole report about how Meghan was keeping Haz drugged , hostage, etc, and the firm were aware of the Flatpacks, and had to keep quiet while getting Harry out, and it was all a plot to get access to PP and HMQE. Blame their passing on Meghan and her benefactors, toss Haz into intensive therapy, and the RF keeps their hands clean. Hell, blame Meg Etal for Diana too. FFS Chas, just come clean and Meghan will be the scapegoat she deserves to be. There are no kids! Fessup! My plot is no stranger than these nonexistant kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally.

I mean, I haven't listened to it but I am Trevor and Andy aren't exactly erudite.

She couldn't find better men to interview?
Their idea of getting a male perspective is screaming privilege and bias. An openly gay multi-millionaire producer and reality bleep. What depth. We see your demographic and it certainly isn't the Average Human. All her guests are celebrity or PR whores. What, James Corden was busy and Nacho couldn't put Haz aside for a 45-min chat w/ the Spotify producer? We all called it; by the end she'd be lucky to get on Real HouseHos and we were right. So predictable and uber satisfying!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He’s butt hurt he didn’t get the NCA job (coz he’s a tit copper) and now he’s throwing tit about that he knows the press will lap up. Just another me me me bleep! :rolleyes:
It was narrow in focus because he didn't put it in context of who else was threatened and for what reason. So yes, it's an agenda. He was saying the threats against H&M were racist (some of them were), but people who threaten violence against people they don't know will use anything to justify their hatred.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Like they say in that all time chart topper, "I never wanted to be in the Royal Famiy"
We don't dislike her because she's black, then they list the reasons why, but not because she's black. It's so catchy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure some idiots will have written nasty letters, but whether they are genuine threats is a different matter. A bit like finding white powder in a letter, but it's talc!
Nothing to do with your post, when I saw your avatar pop up on the thread I started, I laughed out loud, like seeing an old friend, thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am a dumbass. The name of the movie was, "The Imitation Game" and it was about the team who cracked the Enigma code.
One of you lovely ladies obviously needs to police-up after me since it's apparent my head is (occasionally) up my arse!!! :LOL:
Well, I watched the same movie and when you said it was called Enigma, I knew what you meant, didn't even think about it. It was a great movie. Fascinating!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think a lot of the problem came from her poor poor me playing victim and Charles being played as the bad guy in their marriage. I always thought if the royal family or MI5 wanted her killed there were a lot better means of doing it than something so messy and face it the royal family would have been much better off with Charles being a widow than divorced😎😎🤔🤔
It would have been better if the Paget Report had been commissioned after the accident, instead of years later in response to conspiracy fears and Al Fayed. It was published in December 2006.

The Stoat may have been told the details at the time, but since then he's had the dislocation from his family, been plied with drugs and has had conspiracy theories dripped in his ear by the Ho. New facts have emerged and with the road his life has taken his suspicions have set in stone. Diana's letter 10 months before her death that a car crash was being planned by PC (so he could marryTiggy.) That the Tiggy part was daft doesn't negate the rest of her prediction.

There will always be conspiracy theories because it's not clear cut like a normal accident, despite Lord Stevens's conclusions that it was just that. Al Fayed has to live with the fact that it was his poor security that led to the crash, no seatbelt. (But one report said it wasn't working so she couldn't belt it? Did she wear a seat belt normally?). There's a lot we don't know and unanswered questions, though most of them have been answered. Most but not all.

I try to imagine how far I would pursue it if it was my mum. I also wonder what William thinks, whether he has suspicions? He may have buried them in the comfort of the Middletons and his children, but maybe they lurk at the back of his brain too?

It's a long time ago, but unless things are properly put to bed they keep coming back. Sometimes it's impossible to put something to bed, like this, and Diana is living on in the worst possible way through her son.

Reactions: 28
Aah yes, Tuesday night behaviour....
I've just raided the cupboard with Christmas stuff in.
Bought a giant Toblerone for a friend and decided I had to open it. I NEEDED it.
Never had one that size before. Only the usual little ones.
My God! Fecker is impossible to bite. It's fecking HUGE. And Hard.

How do anyones teeth and gums survive eating these beasts?????
It’s difficult to even break a triangle off the bugger. I persevere though 😂

It took me about 15minutes trying to find out what way round her legs were….her calf muscle and the front of her leg look the same😱 Then I scrolled down and saw the shoes and it all became clear…….but how do such spurtles support her?
My ex often looked at me and asked if I had my legs crossed. Cheeky bastard. My legs were always crossed when he was in the vicinity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Judd Apatow and Andy aren't much better either. There have been stories for years about Andy being the male Ellen with how he publicly plays the nice guy but is a terror BTS with how he throws his weight around. Judd is a hypocritical twit who called out Spacey, Cosby, and many others yet suddenly lost his voice when asked about James Franco and the accusations against him. He also defended Lena Dunham when she called a woman who accused a writer on her show of assaulting her a liar who misreported her experience. After a crappy apology, Judd defended her, saying how great and brave she was for sticking out her neck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

I just saw it on twitter and my mouth was full-- I gotta go get a towel and wipe down my PC now. I am HOWLING back here. It is a good thing I can't afford to go because I would NOT be able to keep a straight face in there, I would have to go to outside and walk it off................. there are not enough LOL emojis for this...........

• Haha
Reactions: 41

"Here Meg? What are you going do with these hooky picture frames."
"Hooky? Hooky? Those are donated. Stick 'em in the van. And make sure there's room for Doria this time. Oh Harry, tell her not to sit on the pumpkin pies. They are for the dinner in Indianapolis"
"Meg? Have you been stealing from the homeless shelter again?"
"Donated Harry, donated."

1669768361431.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now I have to mention that I often read Tattle in bed with Mr HL snoring like a trouper beside me. So when I come across a video I can't/shouldn't listen to it until the morning otherwise his nibs would wake up sharply.

Hmph. So, my lovelies, as I become more impatient with age, can anyone briefly, very kindly, if you have time, provide me with a one liner recap, ever so please. ☺
You can turn your sound down, click on it and put subtitles on in settings!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OK, because of the American experience since members of the BRF have been living here, I have to wonder wtf America is going to see when 2 more royals move here. I understand the Prince and Princess of Denmark are coming to live here now? Once burned, so they should stay the duck out, we'll start sending our fucktards out to the European countries. Fool me once.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OK, because of the American experience since members of the BRF have been living here, I have to wonder wtf America is going to see when 2 more royals move here. I understand the Prince and Princess of Denmark are coming to live here now? Once burned, so they should stay the duck out, we'll start sending our fucktards out to the European countries. Fool me once.....
I'm thinking some sort of cap and trade program would be only fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sigh.
Guess 43 can now say something about being involved with the Scouts to (try to) one up Catherine?
Between the framed pictures from Time and having groups like this attending, she really is trying to be American Royalty isn't she? Noteable that when Real Royals give framed photos, they are formal portrait shots for the family, not branded pictures taken and released by a third party.
It must burn knowing in the space of a week, Catherine was in a tiara at a State Banquet and in Boston mixing with A-listers and the likes of the good Kennedys (and Biden potentially)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Judd Apatow and Andy aren't much better either. There have been stories for years about Andy being the male Ellen with how he publicly plays the nice guy but is a terror BTS with how he throws his weight around. Judd is a hypocritical twit who called out Spacey, Cosby, and many others yet suddenly lost his voice when asked about James Franco and the accusations against him. He also defended Lena Dunham when she called a woman who accused a writer on her show of assaulting her a liar who misreported her experience. After a crappy apology, Judd defended her, saying how great and brave she was for sticking out her neck.

Not to mention how Lena Dunham wrote about molesting and grooming her younger sister like it was funny and cute and accused an innocent guy of rape (or near rape - I can't remember) (she claimed that it was a college Republican named Barry and there was someone by that name who was President of the Young Republicans) She is a disgusting human being

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe everyone decided to stay home and watch horror movies instead 😂

Regarding Zelenskiy, I'm quite envious. There's a lot I would love to say but can't (insert Orca going silenced), but attention-loving or not, I love a leader who goes to such lengths for his people. Lengths that others would deem 'demeaning'.

Smegs should look at him and see what she could have been and done (even in a region of relative peace there is so much to do) - (ETA for clarity) comparing them since he's been drawing a lot upon his performing skills. Um. Never mind.

Though I'm sure she regrets not leading a war-torn country just so she could act the hero/saviour/victim. She and her ball-less nut. All the world's cameras on them. One tear left eye go. Hands to their throats/crossed over their chests. 🙄
OFF TOPIC

I really like leather clad Zads and his comedy troupe doing the parody of the gay group that got thrown out of Russia, or were they jailed.

Dang forgot the spoiler again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.