Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
Why bring this up now. They are them overseas and our UK cousins shouldn't have to pay their security.
Can they get the UK to pay for security in the USA if H wins his case.

If they hate the RF and UK that much why don't they just not go back even for visits.
Are they wanting privileged information on the RF locations to leak to Scabie poo again.

Did he bother to investigate the threats saying Prince Louis should have his head removed for his 4th birthday. Yes and wouldn't you believe it was said on the gruesomes backed vile Sussex Squad fb page (or twatter?).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Somebody in the Daily Mail comments has even pointed out that she doesn't have her trademark mega-watt smile on in any of these photos
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are the Royals doing something cool at the moment? A big, star-studded worldwide event or something?
Just wondered as sugars are filling my twitter feed with smegsie overload 🤔

(Please read with the sarcasm intended 😂)

If anyone fancies screenshotting Smeg leaving her successful worldwide event, it would be appreciated. Clickbaits to a minimum 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sigh.
Guess 43 can now say something about being involved with the Scouts to (try to) one up Catherine?
Between the framed pictures from Time and having groups like this attending, she really is trying to be American Royalty isn't she? Noteable that when Real Royals give framed photos, they are formal portrait shots for the family, not branded pictures taken and released by a third party.
It must burn knowing in the space of a week, Catherine was in a tiara at a State Banquet and in Boston mixing with A-listers and the likes of the good Kennedys (and Biden potentially)

I wonder what badge they will be awarded for being in the presence of the Ho? The perseverance badge? The salad badge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Somebody in the Daily Mail comments has even pointed out that she doesn't have her trademark mega-watt smile on in any of these photos
😂
They're moderating the comments again. I wonder if they'll publish mine?

Are the Royals doing something cool at the moment? A big, star-studded worldwide event or something?
Just wondered as sugars are filling my twitter feed with smegsie overload 🤔

(Please read with the sarcasm intended 😂)

If anyone fancies screenshotting Smeg leaving her successful worldwide event, it would be appreciated. Clickbaits to a minimum 👍
I've archived it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG! Either they're table decorations or gifts for the attendees to take away, but she has put framed pics of herself on all the tables? Some poor sod had to put the pictures in the frames and then wrap them all up in bubblewrap?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bwaahahahahaha it's the Hair by Harry pic 😂 She's so low class.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It took me about 15minutes trying to find out what way round her legs were….her calf muscle and the front of her leg look the same😱 Then I scrolled down and saw the shoes and it all became clear…….but how do such spurtles support her?
Like given for using spurtles 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?
The right guy to take to a women’s event???

Daily mail link
Meghan Markle leaving hotel in the US where she was guest speaker

#
OMG her face when she thinks she isn’t having to act up for the paps in the first one she looks to be having a hissy fit 😁 her lumpy forehead is spouting too - and what’s with the lump on her cheek? in 2nd

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was reading the tweets with the pics from the event. I think the pic was from squaddies - they brought the framed photos to the event. The other tables with the business women don’t have the frames or the Halloween candy. I could be wrong, but that’s what it looks like to me.
What does it say on the screen? 3 words all beginning with S if my eyesight is ok. Tell me it isn’t Sussex Squad😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My twitter has lots about William and Catherine going to Boston today.

They will meet a member of the Kennedy family.

My knowledge of that family is that Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger who had a long standing affair with Gloria Swanson and bought positions of high office for his sons.
I know about the family around the time of Marilyn's death and the assasinations etc and about Jackie Bouvier but I don't know about the current crop of them.

Can our American Tattlers tell me whether the Kennedy who is meeting with Will and Kate outranks the Kennedy giving the Harkles their award?

I do hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like a completely different child!! I guess the regular Fakchie was on a different job that day 😬😬🤣
Was this not shown some considerable time ago relating to a different event? I remember seeing Doria in it and thinking she was some rapper guy or other as she didn’t look anything like the picture we had seen of her before (didn’t look female for a start)

Reactions: 22
Apparently this photo was taken down after it was originally posted (probably because it shows Merchie), but now this ‘author’ has tweeted it again. Have a look before it’s taken down again. Note the name TW has given herself on the Zoom (eyeroll).

Oh, it's Rent An Archie 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was this not shown some considerable time ago relating to a different event? I remember seeing Doria in it and thinking she was some rapper guy or other as she didn’t look anything like the picture we had seen of her before (didn’t look female for a start)
I think you might be right…

Reactions: 14
Note to self - remember to put a picture of Meeeee on the xmas dinner table to enhance everyones dining experience-

Pics on twitter of her leaving this “do” article not in English - isn’t that the wife beating bodyguard guy?
The right guy to take to a women’s event???

Daily mail link
Meghan Markle leaving hotel in the US where she was guest speaker

#
She does not look happy in any of those pictures. Has she had yet another nose job or is her work on her lips this time? Dead behind the eyes in every pic. Not impressed with the quality of offerings in the food pictures. Looks like someone has just emptied a bag of salad onto every plate….and salad dressing in a cheap and nasty Matt stainless steel gravy boat? Dear God how the ‘mighty’ have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to say she doesn't look very happy in any of these photos does she, she actually looks quite angry in some of them especially the one where she is pointing at someone so I wonder if the event didn't go as well as she thought it would have done.
Agreed and I'd say she's very humiliated knowing it will be in the Press..serves her right the stupid witch.

Harry and Meghan #269 Bubble wrapped and a bag of word salad that's all she'll ever be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OMG her face when she thinks she isn’t having to act up for the paps in the first one she looks to be having a hissy fit 😁 her lumpy forehead is spouting too - and what’s with the lump on her cheek? in 2nd
she looks like she has had more work done on her pus, A plea to her nurse or surgeon do us all a favour and sew her lips up next time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's Winston Churchill's Birthday today and the Nutty old slapper with the bad attitude and foul gob.

I knew I was meant for great things since the the great Winston shares my Birthday, oh well another nail in my bleeding coffin 74 today!!

Gods waiting room now has a seat for me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Apparently this photo was taken down after it was originally posted (probably because it shows Merchie), but now this ‘author’ has tweeted it again. Have a look before it’s taken down again. Note the name TW has given herself on the Zoom (eyeroll).

That wee boy looks close to tears to me. Probably wonders why the creepy woman has him there. It looks fake as

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.