Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
Basu has an axe to grind, he was unsuccessful in his application for a top job this year. He also tried to silence a journalist and restrict press freedom. Wouldn't trust him an inch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Wow I am sorry but i do not belive half of this about smeg the other stuff He is right about the MET still being ver racist tho
I'm sure some idiots will have written nasty letters, but whether they are genuine threats is a different matter. A bit like finding white powder in a letter, but it's talc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No worries. Conspiracy theories are a personal bug bear.
What gets me is that once when I casually mentioned that I don’t believe Hazno and Smeg had children conceived and carried by Smeg, I instantly got an ‘OMG you actually believe in a conspiracy theory!’ reaction. 😳 But I don’t! I don’t subscribe to any theory about the ‘children’ because it’s all just too baffling. Why go to the trouble of endlessly manufacturing the existence of children when surely the simple passage of time will find you out? And yet nothing about the ‘pregnancies’ and ‘children’ has ever rung true. I just hope I’m still around when the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth finally gets out!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It's really over? No encore, no behind the scenes/bloopers? Can I start trying to make the ringing in my ears go away again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Suggestion...change "Nutsedge" to "Knotweed"?

"Japanese knotweed is an invasive species of plant which spreads rapidly and overwhelms other plants. It is the fastest growing in the UK.

It can grow almost anywhere and causes serious problems, including loss of native plant species, structural damage (it can grow through asphalt and some other surfaces), reduction in land values and difficulty in obtaining mortgages."
Accepted, choose your poison:)

Harry & Meghan #269: You forget I'm a seed, Knotweed

BTW
Common wild violets are also concrete eating weed. I can't destroy them, but they destroyed asphalt in my yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I will watch this as I am a history junkie!
Speaking of Bletchley Park, I watched the movie, Enigma, and was just blown away! Absolutely brilliant!
If you're into reading, I highly recommend "IBM and the Holocaust." THAT was an eye opener as well!
I'm going to see my uncle at Christmas who is 95, retired from IBM, (and still sharp as a tack!) and ask if he has any additional info he'd care to share w/me regarding the millions of dollars IBM made off of genocide. (Maybe I'll just give him the book!)
I am a dumbass. The name of the movie was, "The Imitation Game" and it was about the team who cracked the Enigma code.
One of you lovely ladies obviously needs to police-up after me since it's apparent my head is (occasionally) up my arse!!! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Harkles don't ever do anything substantial. They're all about the photo op. She could have chosen one area she wanted to focus on, and he could have chosen Invictus/the military, and they could have focussed all their efforts on those areas and actually done some good.

All they do is flit from one thing to the next, without actually achieving anything beneficial. All she's interested in is press, press, press.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
I wonder why he mentions her specifically ? I imagine all TRF receive threats too - did he mention Camilla? Because I would have thought, if he has been serving for 30 years, he would have seen a significant amount of hostitlity etc after Diana died. HMTQ even had intruders, a much more horrific threat to the monarch, Anne and the kidnapping attempt, what of all the threats to the Wales’s and children. My point being why single out Smegzy specifically? At least try and be, somewhat, consistent.
He is doing the rounds complaining that the MET police and the Home Office dont take racial threats seriously enough!

Im not sure however that Meghan when she was a member of the RF would have been treated any differently to any other member! ie any serious threat would have been treated as credible!

Reactions: 32
I wish they would stop saying that it was Meghan preparing a Thanksgiving meal in the picture when we all know that it wasn't her it was a member of their Archewell team.
And it looks like the woman is taking a photo of the pie, not preparing a Thanksgiving meal. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 36
It's Channel 4 news, so take that for what it's worth....

Wasn't there some bloke in Bristol?
Who was supposed to have made threats...
How real they were? Who knows?

I think it was Tom Bower who mentioned that Harry, in particular, became obsessed with the case.

Oh and there's this...

Followed five days later by this...

Having the race card to play means never having to admit you just might not be good enough for the job.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
So when M claimed she was made “ a prisoner , passport, keys etc taken away…she had to stay indoors “ if there were credible threats, the Palace was PROTECTING her , not stifling her ???

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet spotify are highly regretting taking murkle on, i mean hardly top 10 is she. bleeping loser 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The Harkles don't ever do anything substantial. They're all about the photo op. She could have chosen one area she wanted to focus on, and he could have chosen Invictus/the military, and they could have focussed all their efforts on those areas and actually done some good.

All they do is flit from one thing to the next, without actually achieving anything beneficial. All she's interested in in press, press, press.

That's modern philanthropy - quantity over quality, and all about being in front of the cameras. And it's not just celebs or the wealthy who are doing this, but ordinary people too. In fact, this applies to every place from offices and households too. If you're not shouting your task list from the rooftops, you haven't done anything.

Look at the flak that Catherine gets for sticking to a few things and not publicising every single time she sits down to conduct research or all her interactions with her project partners. We know all the 'lazy duchess' comments very well.

And yes, lots of people do understand the effort it takes and basically the monarchy is not a popularity contest, but nowadays, it is too, in a way. So there's a fine line.

But for Smegsy.....

images - 2022-11-30T010916.180.jpeg

OT: I need motivation to go make something decent to eat. Long day today and tomorrow. Made a quick chocolate pudding that I salted too heavily so it's mostly savoury 😂 it's not substantial enough though. No one post pics of Smegsy's feet or her grilling burgers for the next half an hour, okay? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure some idiots will have written nasty letters, but whether they are genuine threats is a different matter. A bit like finding white powder in a letter, but it's talc!
At the height of the whole anthrax thing, a local slimming club leader had a visit from the police because she'd been sending 'white powder' in the post.

It was samples of Canderel. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.