Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.

Flatpack truthers unite, we will be proved right one day!

What’s this, I can’t remember seeing this before ……..

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
Wasn't there a rumour that tin hat was a nonce? Does that mean St Di was as well? Or that Virgin Saint Di wasn't a virgin?
I think the ww2 PM is Churchill as his grandson runs Serco or something like that who is in charge of the logistics for all the immigration centres /temp housing here in the UK, I think. Is Hazno suggesting human trafficking ? Is that why Eug is so close to him?
That would certainly be defamatory enough to go to court.

It is too early in the mornjng for me to tin hat anything, right now ....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bookworm. Smeg blames H for low podcast ratings. She wanted to have him on but he refused. Much more, but wait for Cinny's transcription as she's more detailed!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yoyo tattlers! Doodlebug been missing… on a top secret mission… Had a chat with Big Willie before he heads to the states😂Don’t believe me… I have proof 😂😂😂😂
61ECDE34-9791-44EA-932D-8C37C91FA037.jpeg

*The truth- cat was missing since friday… home again the little b*****d

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Netflix on 8 December is surely IT, isn’t it - this is the final split from the RF. If they’re going full pelt on “revealing” the Queen’s illness this is the ultimate betrayal. Such a shame the RF has briefed Gyles to destroy the Harkles’ “exclusives”. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: There will be nothing in the doc or Hazza’s book that’s new… just whining like spoiled teenagers.
Divorce announced in the spring. He’s no use to her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So, I read late last night (maybe in the Express, can't remember now) that Gyles Brandreth's revelation about the late Queen's medical conditions before her death (bone marrow cancer) was discussed and approved with the Royal family in advance to try and scupper No5 from from giving the official big reveal in his SPARE book!

That's why Scobie has got a bee in his bonnet about it - it stole H's thunder and feelings of importance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Not that I plan to listen, but was curious if anyone had seen anything leaked about who her final fauxcast guest is?

Its a descendant of Emmeline Pankhurst because, current issues are so important to Meghan so she wants to get women the right to vote.
Oh wait...........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tom Bower on gb news last night. He admires Gyles Brandreth but says he was wrong to say HMQ was never critical of smeg and that infact she was disgruntled with her. And that KC, PW and Charles Spencer asked H to not rush into it.

Reactions: 34
Netflix on 8 December is surely IT, isn’t it - this is the final split from the RF. If they’re going full pelt on “revealing” the Queen’s illness this is the ultimate betrayal. Such a shame the RF has briefed Gyles to destroy the Harkles’ “exclusives”. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: There will be nothing in the doc or Hazza’s book that’s new… just whining like spoiled teenagers.
Divorce announced in the spring. He’s no use to her now.
I find it really strange the lack of publicity around their reality show. It is either too bland and focused only on how-good-they-are (a 15 minute show?), or all they said has became irrelevant since it was filmed. Any "truth bombs" would have driven a massive campaign, I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
December is such an odd timing for release. Christmas themed things are mainly dominating Netflix charts and that will likely continue. Plus there are some big releases over December on Netflix. It doesn't seem the time ro release what should he such a high profile series, it does seem a bit like they are burying it or don't see it as a major release

Zac efrons latest down to earth documentary series was released earlier this month and I've never seen it in the top 10. First series was in the top 10 for a while but was released earlier in the year back in 2020. The thanksgiving and Christmas season just doesn't seem the time for more serious subjects

Reactions: 33
So Meghan served some mashed spuds to the homeless on Thanksgiving. I'm sure she alerted all the wire services and paps where she would be. There must have been a rather feeble turnout as there are only one or 2 pictures of the momentous event. It was Meghan and her *Archewell team*

View attachment 1768153
If that's Meghan, I'm the Queen of Sheba. The eyes are different for a start. Then there is the lack of tan.....they either think people are gullible and will fall for it or decided on it at the last minute and just grabbed the first person around her size with long dark hair.

Wasn't there a rumour that tin hat was a ponce? Does that mean St Di was as well? Or that Virgin Saint Di wasn't a virgin?
I think the ww2 PM is Churchill as his grandson runs Serco or something like that who is in charge of the logistics for all the immigration centres /temp housing here in the UK, I think. Is Hazno suggesting human trafficking ? Is that why Eug is so close to him?
That would certainly be defamatory enough to go to court.

It is too early in the mornjng for me to tin hat anything, right now ....
There were rumors she wasn't the innocent little flower she pretended to be but it's always been stated that Charles was her first 'official' boyfriend.

Last edited:
If that's Meghan, I'm the Queen of Sheba. The eyes are different for a start. Then there is the lack of tan.....they either think people are gullible and will fall for it or decided on it at the last minute and just grabbed the first person around her size with long dark hair.

I don't think its her either, the base of the ponytail is very thin - I know sometimes smegs hair does go a bit thin (wig dependant) but not that thin, that's normal hair

I saw something earlier on a gossip site and when I went back to link it, it had disappeared 🤷‍♀️ So don't know how true it is but someone at Netflix was saying that haz is going to do one of those 'Lets look for something that doesn't exist' programmes and will be trekking out to look for Bigfoot etc. And the American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Is there an American equivalent of the Loch Ness Monster? Genuine question, I have no idea.
It's believed that Haz off with a team of real ex military types and experts in the field will renew his popularity with the public.

Unbelievable really. :rolleyes:
YES! In the PNW/BC region we have Sasquatch AKA Bigfoot. That would have been Vancouver Island territory; not Monteshitshow. The dolt muffed that one as well! 🤭🤣

Haz & Smeg's only bankable future is clearly that of a Real HouseHo. They are so damn low on the Hollyweird pegging pecking order; only getting the last pity bone thrown from Nana Elton. No party invites just cameos. Like Narc Ellen barely popping up in the background of the odd Kartrashian party, these twats are DONE. It's The Amber, Krissy, Jada & MeAgain show... just like the View or Loose Women for bullying narcs!

The whole Mike Tindall doing IAC makes sense. He was able to be truthful and remain loyal further highlighting what a traitor H is.

I know what I'm doing Dec 8! Going to see one of my fav bands then waiting for the reviews ripping Nutflix to shreds. I'll wait and break it down here with y'all rather than give them the views.

Dear Netflix:

We object to your current content. To be wholly "standing in their truth" the Sussexes next project should focus on the following subjects:

- Hollywood's rampant use of drugs for weight loss (shots/Adderall/etc.)

- The "California Sober" lifestyle

- Cult victim mentality

- Child neglect

- Elder abuse

- Mentally abusing & gaslighting your partner.

- Sexual favors for jobs (anchors weigh!)

I'm sure we can add to this and make tweaks; the flu/rsv is making it's way through the neighborhood. Up at night coughing but hey ho sleeping during the day has it's advantages 🤣😘

@Cassandra333 I've got a late afternoon Zoom w several reps from the district and their attorney. I share your superpower of quietly and verbally annihilating them that deserve it. I'll be channeling your spirit in my virtual corner. I'm pretty sure the principal went home and shot drugs into his eyeballs I dragged him so badly at our last meeting.

It's been a tit month; we have the POW Carol service to look forward to soon! 🥰🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG I must write out all the Christmas cards today 😱😱 where is this year disappearing to? December in under 48 hrs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Airey Neave was a lovely man and the first British person to escape from Colditz and was instrumental in arranging escape lines for others.

Sorry off topic but I am a WW2 nerd, now there is something you didn't know about me apart from the foul gob and bad attitude,
Reporting for duty. The historical fiction series about the First World War, The Regeneration Trilogy by Pat Barker is a must read if you haven't read it already, and I loved Birdsong and Atonement. The Bletchley Park stuff is fascinating, rationing, the POW's, the inflatable tanks, the crossword puzzles - I better shut up because I could go on and on, I'm totally with you on this

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's been mentioned before ... but Hazno and Megz seem prime candidates to join Scientology. There was actually a commerical for Scientology the other day on US mainstream TV (I was watching US sport), I was genuinely surprised. Very slick. Oh and very disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
December is such an odd timing for release. Christmas themed things are mainly dominating Netflix charts and that will likely continue. Plus there are some big releases over December on Netflix. It doesn't seem the time ro release what should he such a high profile series, it does seem a bit like they are burying it or don't see it as a major release

Zac efrons latest down to earth documentary series was released earlier this month and I've never seen it in the top 10. First series was in the top 10 for a while but was released earlier in the year back in 2020. The thanksgiving and Christmas season just doesn't seem the time for more serious subjects
Now now everyone likes a little cheese and whine around the holidays!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think its her either, the base of the ponytail is very thin - I know sometimes smegs hair does go a bit thin (wig dependant) but not that thin, that's normal hair
With the peak of the cap that low (presumably to hide identifying features) how on earth could you see what you are doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's been mentioned before ... but Hazno and Megz seem prime candidates to join Scientology. There was actually a commerical for Scientology the other day on US mainstream TV (I was watching US sport), I was genuinely surprised. Very slick. Oh and very disturbing.
They'll kill him off before they let Scientology get him. Can you imagine the damage that would do? David Miscavige turning up for Christmas dinner?
No way will that happen!
Of course they can have smeg.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.