Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.

Flatpack truthers unite, we will be proved right one day!

What’s this, I can’t remember seeing this before ……..

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
I definitely want to know more about this :devilish:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Is she trying to justify that tit ripple award she brought
But we know how these appearances work now don't we?

✅ The picture is attributed to Archewank, so that means it's fully her own photographer and fully released to the press by her.
(probably got her favourite photography chancer Misan Harriman to photoshop half of the scene in).

✅ All she's doing is slicing a pie up and putting it into plastic containers, hardly preparing a meal, is it?
Almost certainly arrived, spent two minutes doing that for the photo, and then left again.

✅ Baseball cap, horse hair pony tail, and face mask, and pictured in the distance and from behind again - so it may not even be her, we're just told that it's her.

✅ Dropped in at Thanksgiving? This isn't good enough any more. If you really care and want to make a difference, then help out at other times of the year, or even all year not just one crappy appearance. I'm sure there are plenty of food banks who could use the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.
The details of the financial settlement will be shrouded in secrecy (perhaps for this reason - if things aren't 'as described', we'll most likely never know)

Reactions: 21
I really enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas @wisebutwild Perhaps we could revisit them, like we do with @Chita 's cartoons. There are lots of new members who'd probably love to see them.

The comments are brilliant.

" A South African protestor stood outside the UN with a sign that read: Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. MM spent 17 months at a palace and has been complaining for three years nonstop."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Love this. You can always spot the privileged ones who cry opression, can't you? The fact that this loud mouthed greedy witch can still witch and whine about how wrong done by she is astounds me. Wish I could give her a double slap with a pair of old flip flops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”
Wow. Just wow.
By the sounds of things, ppl in attendance at that dinner party were probably SO embarrassed for him it was painful...
I'm certain that not a single investor decided to fund a single thing after that tit-show dinner party...
And, they will probably ALL distance themselves and tell others to do so, as well...
Wasn't the '79 family tragedy the assassination of Louis Mountbatten by the IRA? Was H implying his father was responsible for that, too?
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall taking notes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How do I propose a new thread title?!
I'm still chuckling out loud at Wibble's "WE FLEE KINGS"🙈🤣🤣
So clever.
And Christmassy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've had to skim a lot (been a busy weekend so I'm behind).

Was Harry not 'helping' at thanksgiving with Meghan? why not? (separation is looking more likely IMO)

On a side note, I think Mike Tindall did very well in the jungle and apart from the short lived character assassination at the start (picking up that woman in a jokey way) has managed to get out without causing a diplomatic incident. (I still believe it was a risky thing for him to do)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How do I propose a new thread title?!
I'm still chuckling out loud at Wibble's "WE FLEE KINGS"🙈🤣🤣
So clever.
And Christmassy!!
Just make it bigger and bold it so it stands out when whoever makes the new thread can spot it when they search for the most popular one, like this:

Harry & Meghan #269 The Only Way Is Via The Divorce Courts

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Yes I've just read this. The event in 1979 was Lord Louis Mountbatten being blown up in his car by the IRA. Was Haz so drunk at this dinner party that he thought the IRA had finished off his mother too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Are Penguin Random House insane ??
They are going to publish an accusation that KC3 is an accessory to MURDER ??

Good god, I used to be a member of the Puffin Club, ( I might still be; they say you can never leave) but I never thought it would end like this !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow. Just wow.
By the sounds of things, ppl in attendance at that dinner party were probably SO embarrassed for him it was painful...
I'm certain that not a single investor decided to fund a single thing after that tit-show dinner party...
And, they will probably ALL distance themselves and tell others to do so, as well...
Wasn't the '79 family tragedy the assassination of Louis Mountbatten by the IRA? Was H implying his father was responsible for that, too?
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall taking notes.
I wondered that too about Lord Mount batten and was H implying KC had something to do with it. I'd also not read anything about this dinner party but that doesn't mean to say its untrue.

Curiouser and curiouser.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I wondered that too about Lord Mount batten and was H implying KC had something to do with it. I'd also not read anything about this dinner party but that doesn't mean to say its untrue.

Curiouser and curiouser.
Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).

We have 4 children and I got less than $1500 a month. They are all grown now and honestly, I made more money than him and when I married Mr. Churchill, we made a lot more and just paid for everything. We knew that his now-ex wife resented every penny he gave our kids and was always finding excuses to keep him from seeing them. We wanted to make things as easy as possible for him and the kids, so we just paid for the extras. It was not worth the fight. He is still their father and I will always love him for giving me them. They are working to rebuild the relationship and trust with him. She drank and pilled herself into liver-failure and has not worked since they married. He cheated on her while she was waiting for her liver transplant (she only got one because of COVID - she had been kicked off the list prior) AND she recorded one of their fights where he said he wished she would just die already. The judge wouldn't even listen to him about the times she physically attacked him (wouldn't even let the photos or police calls in) Like Smegz, she is great at turning on the fragile young ingenue act when needed. Plus, he worked for Pfizer, so his stock was at an all time high. Between alimony and disability, she gets almost $8,000 a month tax free...of course her only child doesn't talk to her, and she is in terrible health and back to drinking, so who won? (Did I mention that he told me he wanted a divorce the day my father died when I had just flown 24 hours in cargo planes from Iraq only to miss saying goodbye to my dad by 2 hours?) Yeah, I would say karma has taken care of both of them and I can be magnanimous towards him with my happy marriage, wonderful kids, and fulfilling career
Wow! Yes, you had mentioned about your divorce and your Dad before. What a bastard! I suppose he got what he deserved! He should write a book for all potential cheating bastards to read, before they dip their wick, to assess whether they think it's worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Charles was close to Lord Mountbatten and apparently devastated when he was murdered.

What possible connection could there be between Mountbatten's death and Diana's (other than the fact they died in cars).
mountbatten died on a boat didnt he?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.