Harry & Meghan #268 ArcheSayonara….I’m too big-headed for a Tiara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not a lot and she knows this hence why they are still together (until she has someone/something else lined up) - The RF have no obligation to pay her anything unless there are lots of skeletons in the closet re the lies and shenanigans around the kids.

Harry has not got much assets or finances of his own (compared to what she would want/expect) and it will be his responsibility to fund any kids (if they exist) so I guess this will be the time the truth would come out?

The only 'bargaining' tool she has is the invisible kids and the lies around this and any dirt she has kept in her famous 'found' diary that she could dish, but to get anything like she would want in terms of high finances it would have to be pretty explosive info.
I agree, she's married to Hazno not Charles so the royal family don't owe her anything. Why would they give her anything when all she's done is slag them off. If she hadn't denigrated them in the press they might have felt a bit generous but now she shouldn't get anything.

As for the idea that she's going to blackmail them, we'll that's a crime. Frankly she's already accused them if racism and not backed it up. What can she possibly say that's actually worse?

Maintenance will be paid by Hazno for the invisible children and if the really don't exist then he's the one who has been suckered 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder why the mouthpiece is mithering on about privacy over medical history?

I mean, why would the balloon-faced one care whether Gyles has written about the Queen's cancer?
Really, why?
Unless of course, there is a reason for someone wanting medical histories kept secret? Wonder what it could be?
{cough} <flatpacks> {cough} ;) 😂🤣

Original tweet copied below.
View attachment 1766458
Omid Scobie
@scobie
·
Nov 26

Personally, I think unless it came from the Palace or HMTQ herself, private medical details (which were always fiercely guarded) should remain just that. It should never be okay to make that decision for someone.

Unless it's you, eh Scoobs?

Speculating about how and when the Waleses might take the vaccine.

Isn't that along the lines of discussing someone's medical details? :unsure:

• Kate Middleton and Prince William could receive the COVID-19 vaccine on camera to encourage others to get immunized, royal expert Omid Scobie suggested.
  • "We could possibly have the cameras with the Cambridges much later in the year when younger people have access to the vaccine," Scobie said on his podcast, HeirPod.

And it's presumably also OK to write about private phone calls when KC3 had Covid too. Source is presumably not the Palace or Charles himself, is it? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Silent Night……. And day, every day, every week …… shut up Smegs!
I was going for ITV presenters...

Ok...

Hark! The bleeping Harkles whinge.
While Meghan watched for cocks at night (one for the roast chicken fanciers there)
Ding dong merrily they're high.
The Aldi and the Lidl.
God rest ye ugly bunioned feet.
We flee kings.
Once in dipshit Harry's memoir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I was going for ITV presenters...

Ok...

Hark! The bleeping Harkles whinge.
While Meghan watched for cocks at night (one for the roast chicken fanciers there)
Ding dong merrily they're high.
The Aldi and the Lidl.
God rest ye ugly bunioned feet.
We flee kings.
Once in dipshit Harry's memoir.
We flee kings🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There is some debate that they will stay together for a bit longer because H can’t admit he was wrong

My ex recently divorced the woman he left me for and she took him to the cleaners…to the point where he had to move back with his parents at age 53 and has to pay her 2/3 of his salary for the rest of his life (and keep a huge life insurance policy—yeah, he had a crap lawyer) He admitted to me and kids that he knew that it was mistake within the first year, but he stayed with her a further 12 years—miserable and almost completely destroying his relationship with our kids—because he didn’t want to give me the satisfaction of being right because I warned him not to rush into marriage just days after the divorce. Well, he certainly showed me! :LOL:
How on earth does he have to pay her that much? Did he have children with her? Does he still have to pay anything to you?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How on earth does he have to pay her that much? Did he have children with her? Does he still have to pay anything to you?

We have 4 children and I got less than $1500 a month. They are all grown now and honestly, I made more money than him and when I married Mr. Churchill, we made a lot more and just paid for everything. We knew that his now-ex wife resented every penny he gave our kids and was always finding excuses to keep him from seeing them. We wanted to make things as easy as possible for him and the kids, so we just paid for the extras. It was not worth the fight. He is still their father and I will always love him for giving me them. They are working to rebuild the relationship and trust with him. She drank and pilled herself into liver-failure and has not worked since they married. He cheated on her while she was waiting for her liver transplant (she only got one because of COVID - she had been kicked off the list prior) AND she recorded one of their fights where he said he wished she would just die already. The judge wouldn't even listen to him about the times she physically attacked him (wouldn't even let the photos or police calls in) Like Smegz, she is great at turning on the fragile young ingenue act when needed. Plus, he worked for Pfizer, so his stock was at an all time high. Between alimony and disability, she gets almost $8,000 a month tax free...of course her only child doesn't talk to her, and she is in terrible health and back to drinking, so who won? (Did I mention that he told me he wanted a divorce the day my father died when I had just flown 24 hours in cargo planes from Iraq only to miss saying goodbye to my dad by 2 hours?) Yeah, I would say karma has taken care of both of them and I can be magnanimous towards him with my happy marriage, wonderful kids, and fulfilling career

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
The first to tell, the ho's sordid past
Here's a couple of my holiday faves!!

"Jingle Bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...I don't know why but Smegsie sucks c**k!" :LOL:

Oh! And this catchy little ditty...

"Get tested horny gentlemen 🎶
Lest crabs doth come your way
Remember Smegsie's nasty minge
Will haunt you every day..."☣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I agree, she's married to Hazno not Charles so the royal family don't owe her anything. Why would they give her anything when all she's done is slag them off. If she hadn't denigrated them in the press they might have felt a bit generous but now she shouldn't get anything.

As for the idea that she's going to blackmail them, we'll that's a crime. Frankly she's already accused them if racism and not backed it up. What can she possibly say that's actually worse?

Maintenance will be paid by Hazno for the invisible children and if the really don't exist then he's the one who has been suckered 😅
I’m hoping if they split and she tries to get maintenance for the kids that he will finally spill the beans and admit they don’t, and never have existed.

Flatpack truthers unite, we will be proved right one day!

HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read.

What’s this, I can’t remember seeing this before ……..

“Meanwhile, TOS has been making the rounds to promote his memoir at a dinner party the weekend before last (19 November) that was attended by investors, potential investors, and business associates. One of the guests was so horrified and disgusted at what TOS said that they told a source that they saw a man (TOS) who was deluded and who was unstable. Most of the guests were uncomfortable with TOS bringing up topics in his memoir, and when the host and others tried to change the subject, TOS got angry with them all and rudely persisted. They also noted whenever TOS repeated his stories, they altered each time at which point most guests realised the tales had little credibility.

Among the outbursts at the dinner party (TW was not invited) were defamatory comments about C3’s friends and inner circle (they could sue for defamation, as the family name means more than protecting C3’s wayward son, think of the renowned Second World War Prime Minister), and also a family tragedy in August 1979 that will be tied in with the August 1997 family tragedy. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but TOS was allegedly making accusations that the two tragic incidents are linked (same parties behind them!) and both involve his father.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.