Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she is really going after Camilla isn't she ? 😡
Any one else think Smegol is trying to release her hounds?

View attachment 1761911
Wasn't shouty's great grandfather or something a king and on a list of slave traders and that is where the family money comes from.

Shouty attacks or shuts down anyone that points this out. Attack is the best form of defence it seems.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Meghan did attend the State Banquet. 3 days prior. (Never gets old)

I know what happens regarding Duchess title if they get divorced. And what happens if remarry. But what happens to her 🤢Gag… Princess Henry title

i think..IF… Hairs did contact KC3 about coming back. And he was divorcing her. A father couldn’t say no. That it would be ok to be back in the family. But exiled like Randy Andy. No public appearances. Live off your wealth in a small Royal owned apartment. And the rest of the family tolerates his appearance at Christmas functions
( I have a wayward asshole brother mom welcomed back after he told her to duck off and ignored her for years)

he could fulfill his book and Netflix with stories of his evil narcissist wife and the horrible things she did (I would be more likely to read and watch that )
I have an asshole of a brother too who my dad welcomed back into the family and let him and his family live rent free in the back of the family home for the last 10 years of my Dad’s life. It stank and we were pissed but it was what my Dad wanted so we tolerated him at Christmas, Father’s Day etc.

I think many of us in similar situations can understand and wholly expect King Charles to do the same with Hazza. He is his son and no matter what a parent cannot stop loving them and supporting them.

So I am resigned that when things do go pear shape for Hazza he will go running back to Dad and Dad will welcome him. What the King does from that point will be a true picture of his strength. The King must not give him any royal duties. Banish to a quiet estate outside London and only bring him out on family (not royal) occasions.

But any arrangement cannot include the witch wife. I will never ever tolerate her back in the fold, royal or famiy. She must be squashed like the cockroach she is.

Makes me think he said shady stuff about her in the book if it has had to be revised. It would be a real pity if the stuff that was edited ended up being leaked.....saying that the idiots that defend them would still make excuses for them.

They could split the difference and send him to stay with Harry & Meg in their mansion as the nanny. We never see the kids anyone so he will disappear as well and make everyone happy.
There was another one trending earlier in the week that whoever loses between USA and England get Harry and Megan. That was fun and had a lot of funny replies. I guess since a draw, it stays the same, sorry USA Tattlers, you get to keep them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Can you imagine if somehow Haz' 2nd wife got all the perks the ho hoped for, had she not been a ho but another like Cathetine or Sophie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i just logged on to post this lol Hello everyone hope you are all well sorry not posting a lot am in a good headspace at the moment and I am getting things done, I am thinking about getting Gyles book as it looks a good read and He is a decent bloke won't pull any crap
Hope you're getting through the horror of losing your beloved Zippy. 💙 I'm about halfway through Gyles autobiography Odd Boy Out; it's full of great anecdotes about fab childhood memories & meeting the BRF.
Take care of you! 😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not usually on this thread BUT I’ve just finished the new season of the crown and needed to say something - could well have been said before and probably has buy anyway. You know the bbc interview Diana did with Martin Bashir I couldn’t help but feel the Megan/Oprah interview was mimicking that. The pauses , the hushed voices , the cryptic non answers …… I actually felt really quite ill thinking about how this woman has tried to portray herself in Diana’s light and play off something that has deeply has or had affected Harry & his brothers life along with the rest of their family . How disgusting!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
When my Dad was heading towards the end of his life I knew he was going downhill but as I saw him every day I did not notice the change.
It wasn’t until after he died and I saw some photos taken a few weeks apart that I realised how frail he had become in a few weeks. I was shocked!
I knew in my heart I had done everything I could to look after him but I still wondered if I could have done more.

Harry had not seen his grandmother for a while, but he did see her in his quick stopover to the Invictus games. He must have noticed a big difference.
He must have realised that she did not have much time left
So why didn’t he make more of an effort to see her again, bring his children?
Bastard!
So sorry about losing your dad. 💔💔💔
Taking that into consideration it gives this story new life. If what was reported is true it makes complete sense:

Meaning: "How the duck would you know (if I lost weight) you traitorous bleep?"
Like mother, Like daughter. BOOM.

You weren't there Haz so HTF are you in a position to say anything???
🤯🤯🤯
Oh sweet Jesus the floodgates are OPEN...
A Real HouseHo is coming forward to discuss her cradle snatching! 🍿🍿🍿
#mommydearest #mummycomplex

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder who the last guest of her podcast will be seeing as Tuesday is supposedly the last episode of Archetypes and I hope that Spotify don't consider a second series as this podcast has been a disaster from start to finish.
Actually I hope Spotify do a second series but not until after they break up and she can spew all the hate and lies she wants about stupid Hazza. You know she will and I will be laughing my head off at Hazza getting what he deserves. Wait for it, all his anger, drugs, drunkedness, domestic violence will be out there for all the world to hear about. True or not, she won’t care and neither will I.

And these media pricks who support H&M now, who are they going to support? I bet it won’t be Hazza, he is a white privileged male afterall and witch is a POC. What a bloody loser is Hazza? Trashed his family for that witch. He deserves all the tit she will throw at him and I can’t wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair, I wouldn't be able to cope with the rigidity and pressure of an RF role and would probably bolt. Meghan seemed quite funny and likeable the first clip I saw of her, a quiz on Britishness on YouTube. Ironically enough it was Harry's statement about the media afterwards which first made me feel a bit wary. Neo nazis will be neo nazis and the press will be the press.

I don't understand criticism of Catherine though as she has 3 children under 10, and balances her own close family with RF and public duties. This doesn't make her lazy! If you want to be a SAHM be one (though she's not exactly, she does a lot of charity work not on court circular). I like her stability.
I agree. If she did a ton of events she’d be criticised for not being there for her kids and having the nanny raise them. So many people compare her to Princess Anne, the ‘hardest working royal’ but Anne’s children are adults, it’s a big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To the DailyMail:

Ok first Charles simply wasn't going to grant the title at all, and now he's going to give to to Charlotte. Either this is all pure speculation and we're being played, or we're in the middle of some kind of grand master scheme of lies meant to expose... I don't know what, exactly, but this scene comes to mind. Perhaps it's Meghan who mustn't know!

Video is a Game of Thrones clip and has foul language, NSFW.

Reactions: 14
Ok first Charles simply wasn't going to grant the title at all, and now he's going to give to to Charlotte. Either this is all pure speculation and we're being played, or we're in the middle of some kind of grand master scheme of lies meant to expose... I don't know what, exactly, but this scene comes to mind. Perhaps it's Meghan who mustn't know!

Video is a Game of Thrones clip and has foul language, NSFW.
It smells to me like made up crap. Belongs to the realm of science fiction. The daily mail gets views and has the added bonus of inciting negative feelings towards the king from people who think it's unfair and it's another nail in his coffin for people who already dislike him. It also makes him look foolish because things simply don't work like that. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam. Next we know it the daily mail is going to say the next duke is going to be the king's favourite bed of flowers or his favourite office worker.

Reactions: 23
I can't see Charlotte getting the D of E title, although it would be lovely, surely she would be in line for the Princess Royal title?

Jesus Christ can you believe they actually put this on twitter
Screenshot_20221127-055216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1763464
BetterUp is a total fraud.

Sue Me had a video a while ago in which she took one of their "therapy" tests...
To say it was equivalent to a "are we best friends?" test in Jackie is to do the fine psychological researchers at Jackie (Nina Myskow) a disservice.

Better Up is, not unlike Harry and Meghan, the perfection of the algorithm.
If you tell people to obey, then they will.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I can't see Charlotte getting the D of E title, although it would be lovely, surely she would be in line for the Princess Royal title?

View attachment 1763464
That's how butternup get their clients, making people demented with the utter crap they spout.

Are they putting women in danger by saying this?
Does that mean to male clients that if a woman says no enough times to their advances it turns into a yes.

Do they charge people for this fecken tit?

Fecken woke brain dead amoebas. And I think I have even insulted the said organism.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That's how butternup get their clients, making people demented with the utter crap they spout.

Does that mean to male clients that if a woman says no enough times to their advances it turns into a yes.

Do they charge people for this fecken tit?

Fecken woke brain dead amoebas. And I think I have even insulted the said organism.

I am bleeping incensed by this tweet - of all the words they could have used (I get what they were trying to say) and they came out with this tit - lets hope a woman who has been raped never goes to them for support as they will say, 'I know you kept saying no, but eventually no means yes' 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
No.
That's just you being conditioned to think that.
And before you...

Go and look at their tests...
Sorry...
Not their tests...
Their counseling tools.

It's cock and ball torture (sorry Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) on steroids.

QUEENS companions for Queen Camilla
Camilla needs to be very careful about this.
Or she is heading for another grooming gang disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.