Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not fallout but I think Gyles is a bullshit artist; wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. The kind of person who likes to, let's say, 'embellish'.
Maybe, but his embellishments will be less or at the most on a par with what the Gruesomes spew out.

I'm just relishing the thought that there are probably things in this book which Haz has included in his book which he thought were exclusive and Gyles has got in first and, as my friend would say, has just pissed on Haz's chips! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm wheezing 😂 Was just watching a cringe romantic scene from the vintage(? 😂) show I've been watching, and the camera panned out so the lead couple became blurry in the background, and the focus was on a big fat candle in the foreground, which sort of but not exactly hid them. Now we know where HMTQ got that idea from 😂😂😂😂

Wait what?! I remember the visit but what's that about a necklace?! 😱

🙄 Jeez, some people are capable of moving on after 25+ years shouty but I guess you must have led an exemplary saint like life to think that something that happened in the last century is still worth whining about.
Bib: I like that sentiment ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe, but his embellishments will be less or at the most on a par with what the Gruesomes spew out.

I'm just relishing the thought that there are probably things in this book which Haz has included in his book which he thought were exclusive and Gyles has got in first and, as my friend would say, has just pissed on Haz's chips! 😂
It appears there might also be things he probably didn't include, but which will surface as a result.....

One of the "Real Housewives". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
This little gem was in response to a tweet about the free trial audio book.... classic, thanks Steven 😂

Screenshot_20221126-220114.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It appears there might also be things he probably didn't include, but which will surface as a result.....

OH GROSS.

A 21 year old Harry and a 34 year old blonde like Diana mum of two?

His issues run DEEP.

And it gets worse

1669501579717.png

1669501684898.png

1669501773341.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Oho, Megzy’s going to be maaaad!! Not the first old American divorcee Harry’s had… oh my! And a cheap reality “star” too. This is DELICIOUS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Kind of negates any "Wot About Andrew?" arguments from Hazza's case, doesn't it?

Wonder how much of it is down to KC3 and how much is down to the Government finally being able to put its foot down a bit.

Screenshot_20221126-224708_kindlephoto-349531393.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
.m
This is what is strange to me. Just this year, Harry told Americans that the Queen told him stuff she couldn't tell anyone else. But then she presumably failed to tell him she had cancer and was dying?

I live thousands of kilometres from Windsor and have never met her but even I could tell she wasn't well and would be leaving soon.

He is a self absorbed prick who has an inflated sense of importance. He can cry harder for all I care.

-

And in other news.

Well she could have said Harry, I'm not well but given his ego and sense of entitlement he thought she only confided with him.

This evidently isn't true as only close family members were with Q when she went.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Should preface this by saying I’m pretty drunk (so thank you auto correct spelling) and coming out of a red wine fuelled Dan Brown double movie marathon, but just happened on Mike leaving the jungle on TV.

I’ve not watched any of the IACGMOOH show and his interview was dull as il camerlengo’s sex life. But his hug with Zara was really sweet to see. They had obviously truly missed each other and are a very real, very in love couple. If only the Queen had decided years ago no one but children of current or future monarchs could have titles, perhaps Sparry (and his fraudulent loin fruit) might have been raised with fewer expectations, more ability to choose a partner who would help better his puny talents and more understanding of his own utter irrelevance! He might have turned out a bit more Zara and Mike.

Princess Anne is the boss - she’s done everything right by her kids and is obviously the best royal grandmother! Carole and Cam are close second and third though!

Also as I haven’t watched in years, I thought Ant and Dec look bloody awful. They’re half a decade older than me and both now have weird gingerish dyed hair. No one I know my age doesn’t have a few grey hairs, if not a whole temple full! But blokes denying their age and dyeing their hair looks totally twattish!!

Question now is, do I open another bottle and start the Inferno DVD too?!! duck it, I have no commitments tomorrow, why not?!

PS (Princess Sophie) I love Ian McKellen making Gandalf jokes in the Da Vinci Code 🪄🧙‍♂️ Ewan can stay in his helicopter though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

She's wearing the same white vest as Smeg lol or should I say, smeg wearing same vest as her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hot off the press from The Royal Grift!

Another blonde. It’s obvious he loves them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm still catching up, so apologies if this has been posted.
Extract from Elizabeth Haigh piece in the Mail online:

Prince Harry had originally hoped to publish his work in autumn this year, but the tragic death of the Queen meant more work was required - with royal experts speculating he may be rewriting parts in light of the monarch's passing.

He is said to have requested a number of last-minute changes amid fears his novel would 'not go down too well' in the wake of her death.

[my emphasis]
link to article
Makes me think he said shady stuff about her in the book if it has had to be revised. It would be a real pity if the stuff that was edited ended up being leaked.....saying that the idiots that defend them would still make excuses for them.

In other news, I was curious as to why Harry's mate James Cordon was trending on twitter.

Hewas apparently at stake as a "prize" for the recent US/UK football match (or soccer if you are 'murican).

The loser got to keep him 😅 🤣

Result 0:0 draw.

He is to be set loose in the middle of the Atlantic in a dinghy....

🤣
They could split the difference and send him to stay with Harry & Meg in their mansion as the nanny. We never see the kids anyone so he will disappear as well and make everyone happy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.