Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that will be interesting ... let me think :unsure: Epstein, dead; Weinstein, Jailed ... is Kanye available or is he busy running for President? Is this 'Gala' being held in New York? I bet Kyrie Irving is available!
When is this award again?

Reactions: 9
When is this award again?
I think it's on December 6th but might be wrong.
Also I have a new thread ready and waiting to go but I'm going to wait until we're closer to the 1000 replies before I post it. Please start replying a lot. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For us hung-over folk, can you expand on what you are saying? I don't get it. Thank's muchly.

If Chuck gives title to Charlote instead of Edward, as it was public for a long time that it would be, he is a bleep of the first order and I wouldn't be sorry for anything he gets from his cunty son and dil. But I have a shred of hope that the article is just a probe to see how public would react if the title goes to Lottie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's just dawned on me that smegs is (allegedly) the same age as my eldest daughter. Don't know why I've never noticed before but, as you all know, I am quite mad. :LOL:
But perhaps I never noticed because my daughter looks a good 10 -15 years younger. And that's not my bias as her mother. She honestly does.
This got me thinking and Smegs is actually younger than my daughter ALLEGEDLY, but put them next to one another and you would think Smegs was her mother!

Wait a minute that doesn’t sound right …… just to put the record straight - she doesn’t resemble Smegs in any way and neither do I. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it's on December 6th but might be wrong.
Also I have a new thread ready and waiting to go but I'm going to wait until we're closer to the 1000 replies before I post it. Please start replying a lot. :LOL:
Thanks for having the new Fred ready! Can’t wait to see what it is! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are we at a thousand yet? If not, I’ll just write something random like. “I’m not wearing any underbritches!” 🤣🤣
Lol, one for Cassandra’s poll ….. Smegs likes crotchless knickers but she is so skint now she buys the cheapest knickers she can find and takes the scissors to them! 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol, one for Cassandra’s news items ….. Smegs likes crotchless knickers but she is so skint now she buys the cheapest knickers she can find and takes the scissors to them! 🙁
Makes it easier for the 🦀’s to escape!! 😆
(Yes! Gross, but it is what it is!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol, one for Cassandra’s poll ….. Smegs likes crotchless knickers but she is so skint now she buys the cheapest knickers she can find and takes the scissors to them! 🙁
The Harkles are so broke now they’ve had to resort to eating Smeg’s edible knickers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There was a TV presenter in UK called Jeremy Beadle, he did a hidden camera show…when he died he had a personal unremarkable fortune BUT it came out that throughout his lifetime he had raised, without fanfare or self promotion, about £ 90 million for charity ….and THAT is true charity !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Off topic but wasn't there a bit of discussion of Firefly? I loved that show and adored the film. The TV series should never have been cancelled.
Arrested Development shouldn't have been cancelled either.
Smeg and Haz should be cancelled. Immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Harkles are so broke now they’ve had to resort to eating Smeg’s edible knickers.
Talking of edible knickers…I had an…um…interesting …conversation with my mum once. She said she couldn’t understand the point of them - she said if you ate them before you wore them what’s the point of them being knickers, but you wouldn’t want to eat them after they’d been worn. Bit of an innocent, my mum. Especially considering she’d had four kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
From Gyles Brandreth’s book I love that The Queen used to refer to the Oprah interview as ‘ that television business ‘ ….Oprah didn’t even get a name check …🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't believe the stuff about Charlotte getting the Duchess of Edinburgh title because she'll eventually (and hopefully) become Princess Royal.
But it raises an interesting (to me) point. If she was given the title, would her husband be the 'Duchess Consort'? I doubt he'd get the Duke bit.
Of course she might not marry a man or get married at all. Good luck to her either way.

Okay! Posting the new thread now. Roll call everyone! (but remember to keep it on topic)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If the Betterup people want to cash out maybe Harry has shares? Wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.