Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This exchange:

But... but...
They had the Queen on speed dial...
etc...

That said how brainless is this Kinsey person?
And what lengths will she go to to make excuses for the gruesome twosome?

A year before her death arrangements were being made to not show how ill she was.
It was widely known that she didn't want to be seen in a wheelchair.

But brainbox Kinsey wants to know " Would H&M even inquire? "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i just logged on to post this lol Hello everyone hope you are all well sorry not posting a lot am in a good headspace at the moment and I am getting things done, I am thinking about getting Gyles book as it looks a good read and He is a decent bloke won't pull any crap
I’m loving Gyles’ insight because his written word is straight from the horses mouth, via BP and then the book.

He’d never publish shite without the nod from
BP.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
New excerpt from the Gyles Brandreth book.

This book is EXACTLY what a tribute should be approaching the first Christmas without HM.

…Anecdotes from a raconteur ..

Not passive aggressive , pompous , big headed whinging from a Pillock .

When my Dad was heading towards the end of his life I knew he was going downhill but as I saw him every day I did not notice the change.
It wasn’t until after he died and I saw some photos taken a few weeks apart that I realised how frail he had become in a few weeks. I was shocked!
I knew in my heart I had done everything I could to look after him but I still wondered if I could have done more.

Harry had not seen his grandmother for a while, but he did see her in his quick stopover to the Invictus games. He must have noticed a big difference.
He must have realised that she did not have much time left
So why didn’t he make more of an effort to see her again, bring his children?

Bastard!
He went and did an interview on US tv about seeing her…!!!! Wow !

(Sorry about your Dad, I’ll bet if you’re wondering whether you could have done more , you did plenty ❤)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This book is EXACTLY what a tribute should be approaching the first Christmas without HM.

…Anecdotes from a raconteur ..

Not passive aggressive , pompous , big headed whinging from a Pillock .
Or brown nosing, flattery…

i can imagine him and PP sitting with a glass of beer just chatting.
And PP saying, don’t forget to mention…

real friendship

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What in hell's name is this?!
Screenshot_20221126-163211.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
But... but...
They had the Queen on speed dial...
etc...

That said how brainless is this Kinsey person?
And what lengths will she go to to make excuses for the gruesome twosome?

A year before her death arrangements were being made to not show how ill she was.
It was widely known that she didn't want to be seen in a wheelchair.

But brainbox Kinsey wants to know " Would H&M even inquire? "

This is what is strange to me. Just this year, Harry told Americans that the Queen told him stuff she couldn't tell anyone else. But then she presumably failed to tell him she had cancer and was dying?

I live thousands of kilometres from Windsor and have never met her but even I could tell she wasn't well and would be leaving soon.

He is a self absorbed prick who has an inflated sense of importance. He can cry harder for all I care.

-

And in other news.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It has to be in a way that's unblockable. That's why a TV presenter would be ideal. Or perhaps someone could do a documentary on her fascinating family history. There's more than one way to crack a nut.
Unfortunately the UK press, and everyone else, are so terrified of being called racist they tend to leave people like this alone.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"SUSSEX SURVIVORS' CLUB?"
It's going to be a case of whether the Ho survives us, not the other way round. The truth will come out in the end.

What stupid names, they all are trying to sound so brave and strong fighting in their luxury in Hollyweird. Leaders, luminaries and pioneers my backside.
They should list them as
Sucker
Fraud
Traitor
Scammer
Con Artist
Hypocrite
Groveller
Boot-Licker
Prostitute
Sleaze- Ball
The Heckler gets the $1 Million, for being the only honest man there.
That reads like the list of santa’s naughtiest reindeer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what is strange to me. Just this year, Harry told Americans that the Queen told him stuff she couldn't tell anyone else. But then she presumably failed to tell him she had cancer and was dying?

I live thousands of kilometres from Windsor and have never met her but even I could tell she wasn't well and would be leaving soon.

He is a self absorbed prick who has an inflated sense of importance. He can cry harder for all I care.

-

And in other news.

I wonder who the last guest of her podcast will be seeing as Tuesday is supposedly the last episode of Archetypes and I hope that Spotify don't consider a second series as this podcast has been a disaster from start to finish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope when Harry does interviews on his book , one interviewer says

“So the alleged comment about your child’s skin was said 6 years ago and you left the UK 3 years ago , Yes ! And you’re really , really happy and successful in USA , best decision you ever made , …So what do want to talk about today ?? …….oh, right ( heavy sigh)….your family it is then ….”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DM Comments - didn't think it was available until January!!!! SS trying a bit tooo hard - although the focus on 'poor Smeg' is probably going to be on the nail ..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Dianas marriage failed because she could not keep her knickers up
I am going to steal this - the next time my Camilla despising friend brings up bile about C never being her queen🙄 Oh let me remember it please😂

Let's not fallout but I think Gyles is a bullshit artist; wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. The kind of person who likes to, let's say, 'embellish'.
He was one of the very few at PP’s funeral - he is inner circle without a doubt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder how much of factor Harry's disgraceful conduct surrounding the Queen's illness played in the events with the Dutch king at the Invictus games.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It is odd that Netflix are not advertising and marketing the Harkles reality show. Wonder if it will go the same way as Pearl eg in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have a friend who was at school with Diana.
They all had pin ups of the men they were going to marry , as you do when you are a teenager, mostly pop stars.
Diana had Prince Andrew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.