Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strong is the cuntiness in that line.

If true, Chuck deserved everything he will be getting from Calicunts. But I think that this is test of the public opinion.
I think its just another clickbait to sell the paper/gain clicks.
I personally didn't give it 2nd thought

Reactions: 19
I can't see Charlotte getting the D of E title, although it would be lovely, surely she would be in line for the Princess Royal title?

Jesus Christ can you believe they actually put this on twitter
View attachment 1763464
Sounds exactly like every MLM (aka pyramid selling) mantra.

The replies are handing them their arse on a plate. Good.

Reactions: 27
I've dusted off my Games Mistress hat, grabbed my hockey stick and thought of a new game! :devilish:

So! Lets think up gossip that ISN'T true about the harkles and see if we can get it into the news :devilish::devilish:

Don't mark your post in anyway that identifies it as an entry into this game :devilish::devilish::devilish:

And the rest of us... post a smilie if you think its false gossip and a frown if you think it's true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In other news, I was curious as to why Harry's mate James Cordon was trending on twitter.

Hewas apparently at stake as a "prize" for the recent US/UK football match (or soccer if you are 'murican).

The loser got to keep him 😅 🤣

Result 0:0 draw.

He is to be set loose in the middle of the Atlantic in a dinghy....

🤣
Can't we just cut him in half and be done with 🤢🤣🤣

Saw this on a KP thread, made me think of Rachel🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 17
That's a rapists charter, isn't it? How thick and immoral are these people? :mad:
They mean - all of your failures are leading to your success, as in you adapt and try better at whatever you want to achieve. (Nothing to do with pursuing an unwilling partner)

But they’ve fucked it up by messing with no means no.

Absolute morons. No one should be going to them for therapy but all the podcasts I listen to are advertising them - which is disappointing to say the least

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's just dawned on me that smegs is (allegedly) the same age as my eldest daughter. Don't know why I've never noticed before but, as you all know, I am quite mad. :LOL:
But perhaps I never noticed because my daughter looks a good 10 -15 years younger. And that's not my bias as her mother. She honestly does.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They mean - all of your failures are leading to your success, as in you adapt and try better at whatever you want to achieve. (Nothing to do with pursuing an unwilling partner)

But they’ve fucked it up by messing with no means no.

Absolute morons. No one should be going to them for therapy but all the podcasts I listen to are advertising them - which is disappointing to say the least
I remember reading something someone who works in stocks wrote about this company; that they’re trying to bump up its valuation so then the primary investors can dump their share, take the money and run. What truly saddens me is that this tit has been sold to the US military! As a veteran myself, I can absolutely tell you that the mental health care needed for most veterans in VERY unique; especially those who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (they are two different things BTW,) as a result of combat-related horrors. To know our vets have been led to believe this company can “help” them, is not only disgusting, but it is a HUGE disservice AND may cause additional issues for those seeking mental health help. Do these “mental health professionals” on the other end of the phone really know how to handle things when a vet goes into a full on breakdown? I highly doubt it, and shame on the military for promoting this!!! I know for a fact there are not enough psychologists, psychiatrists or clinical licensed social workers, to handle all the vets needing mental health services, but again. Shame on whomever decided THIS tit-show of a company was a good idea!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
@Who'sYerDaddy Thank you for your service ❤ I'm British but I come from a military family and I've seen first hand the effect of going into war has on an individual. Veterans deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Who'sYerDaddy Thank you for your service ❤ I'm British but I come from a military family and I've seen first hand the effect of going into war has on an individual. Veterans deserve better.
I’m posting this so you can see how much money the US Air Force spent on this Better Up contract. By law, partner contracts are made public. I’m 99.9% certain no one taking a veteran’s call is a licensed therapist. This is disgusting…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I really want to know WHO ends up paying £1 million at this Gala to sit on the top table with H&M , looking down on the lesser, cheaper ‘ little tables’ - such a selfless campaigner for equality and fairness, a true humanitarian, I guess !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing wrong with the daily mail. They hate the markles and are always goading them.. Great, in my book 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really want to know WHO ends up paying £1 million at this Gala to sit on the top table with H&M , looking down on the lesser, cheaper ‘ little tables’
Yeah that will be interesting ... let me think :unsure: Epstein, dead; Weinstein, Jailed ... is Kanye available or is he busy running for President? Is this 'Gala' being held in New York? I bet Kyrie Irving is available!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah that will be interesting ... let me think :unsure: Epstein, dead; Weinstein, Jailed ... is Kanye available or is he busy running for President? Is this 'Gala' being held in New York? I bet Kyrie Irving is available!
I’d heard this “award” was backed by SS, and that it was most likely purchased before Smegs parted ways with them. Nothing absolute w/regard to this, but it makes sense they (SS) would encourage Smegs to purchase this to elevate her status. 🤮
And, they probably overcharged her as they did all her “promotions.”

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.