Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic, so unlike the harkles

]

• Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Strong is the cuntiness in that line.

If true, Chuck deserved everything he will be getting from Calicunts. But I think that this is test of the public opinion.
For us hung-over folk, can you expand on what you are saying? I don't get it. Thank's muchly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For us hung-over folk, can you expand on what you are saying? I don't get it. Thank's muchly.
I don't either because I couldn't give a tit about who gets the Duke of Edinburgh title.

Why would Edward care about it? He chose his own title years ago and went for Wessex. He could have gone for a Dukedom and insisted on his kids being Prince/Princess like Andrew but he didn't. Presumably he's quite happy with the choices he made.

Reactions: 36
It appears there might also be things he probably didn't include, but which will surface as a result.....

One of the "Real Housewives". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn’t it be fab if all his old ‘flings’ and one night stands came crawling out of the woodwork with their stories ……. “I played naked billiards with Haz in Las Vegas” for example and they were splashed all over the papers before his bookie came out. This woman might have opened the flood gates with her story, though the fact that she says she found him ‘intelligent’ would appear to be a work of fiction! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
comments based on headline only as I won't read yahoo!!
Screenshot_20221127-081837~2.png

So we are suppose to believe that the podcast you have your friends on is now going to include Princess of Wales?
Bet the sugars will love that 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I don't either because I couldn't give a tit about who gets the Duke of Edinburgh title.

Why would Edward care about it? He chose his own title years ago and went for Wessex. He could have gone for a Dukedom and insisted on his kids being Prince/Princess like Andrew but he didn't. Presumably he's quite happy with the choices he made.
Yeah I don't get the impression he's waving around a ranty stick whilst muttering obscenities

Lucky you, I'm nowhere near getting a hangover. About to set off to see family so have packed emergency brandy however. Might join you later!

Reactions: 19
comments based on headline only as I won't read yahoo!!
View attachment 1763558
So we are suppose to believe that the podcast you have your friends on is now going to include Princess of Wales?
Bet the sugars will love that 🙄
"I have no idea what this week's Archetype is, as it has been chosen by my guest, Katherine"
"Yes, Meghan. Today I'd like to explain the meaning of the phrase witch Slap"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"I have no idea what this week's Archetype is ...
Is it Myra Hindley? So villified by the British press ... Oh no, she's dead. Is it ... Amber Heard, a strong woman who was brave enough to speak out against a controlling husband?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"I have no idea what this week's Archetype is, as it has been chosen by my guest, Katherine"
"Yes, Meghan. Today I'd like to explain the meaning of the phrase witch Slap"
I want ❤ & 😂😂😂😂😂 this!!

Just read an article (closer I think) about William seeking a reconciliation with Reek but wanting lawyers in for nda's etc. It said something like " Smeg won't be happy as she is all about openness & honesty".
Yes, I choked on my cornflakes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey @ChaoticArtist

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum’s health problems, I hope very much it proves to be benign and I’m so sorry your narc relatives are making things worse. I hope things get better and you are able to find some work. Is there any way you can get any support/help in the mean time? Samaritans equivalent? I used to phone them at difficult points and sometimes it just helped to have a rant about the horrible people in my life. Anyway, thinking of you and sending healing, helpful vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not usually on this thread BUT I’ve just finished the new season of the crown and needed to say something - could well have been said before and probably has buy anyway. You know the bbc interview Diana did with Martin Bashir I couldn’t help but feel the Megan/Oprah interview was mimicking that. The pauses , the hushed voices , the cryptic non answers …… I actually felt really quite ill thinking about how this woman has tried to portray herself in Diana’s light and play off something that has deeply has or had affected Harry & his brothers life along with the rest of their family . How disgusting!
Yes, it was all very calculated and rehearsed. By all accounts Harry had MH issues before he met the Ho, and she has played on that and manipulated him. Any way you look at that it was an utterly wicked thing to do. I’m not absolving Harry by any means - he has chosen to collaborate with her in attacking his family, and his behaviour towards his grandparents was unforgivable. He’s a traitor, and a nasty piece of work. But the Ho is just evil.

Reactions: 39
All this talk of the so called perfume and this came to me..

Harry and Meghan #268 Perfume or Poo Drops is there a difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.