Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resurfacing after disappearing for a day (or two? I swear I don't go on benders - it's just depression and sheer laziness! 😂), knowing almost absolutely nothing about what's going on. Kind of like our Gruesomes 😂

I did see some weird video (thankfully was scrolling through on mute) on Instagram - the screengrabs looked like the cover of an old MB, but not as nice. They're really going overboard with the filters.

Some of you might remember when I'd got some new art materials a few weeks ago, tried to make a TW-inspired piece, and was markled almost immediately. I'm still recovering bits of the batter that flew everywhere *sigh*. Anyway, I decided to use the ruined bit as a test piece and kept adding leftover resin to it. Finally unmoulded today. Will work on it some more, but since I won't be posting it on my social media, thought I might share a glimpse of it here.

Behold, TW-inspired coffee coaster tray. With shades of orange, and bright white lines where the tanner didn't go. And golden glitter to represent her freckles/sun spots/age spots/randoms dots from spray tan.

View attachment 1749183
View attachment 1749199

I leave the interpretation of the cracks to the more eloquent Tattlers 😇
Looks just like them. Seriously, can’t tell the difference 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ether The Lords are astute people to come up with this idea or they are just being snobs. Spouting off the top of my head: I think there are plenty of sitting Lords who don't like the idea of two men who have brought shame, bad press, and filthy lucre into the reputation of the Royal Family and the monarchy in general. And frankly, in regards to Harry, they might not like that his wife if a POC. Not everyone in that crowd is enlightened. It may also go without saying that they think she is arriviste and shouldn't be married to a Prince no matter what her ethnicity happens to be. I maybe reading that large chamber they sit in all wrong, but you never know.
I wouldn’t be surprised if someone had ‘suggested’ this to the Lords. The chamber is more diverse than it was, doesn’t represent the country as a whole yet, but definitely not just white men now. Such an amendment would be sensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The more I think about the DoE claims in the papers the more I smell bullshit. This creating fallouts in a family is classic Reek behaviour and they'll be gutted the recent crown series hasn't caused more outrage. Plus the timing so soon after Prince Edward has been elevated to counsellor of state feels a amazing coincidence too.

The royal reporters seem to really be smearing the tit recently and they've had their noses put out of joint with the recent visits which they weren't told about. Personally I'm leaning towards typical Reek PR bullshit. Unless she's too busy polishing her GQ man of the year award
This story came out at the end of last week, and it wasn't a good look for KC.

If it wasn't true, BP should have issued a statement that an announcement would be made in due course about the DoE title.
BP were quick enough to contradict the Stoat's claims that he hadn't been told in time about HM's death, and his other claim that the ER insignia had been taken off his aiguillettes behind his back before the funeral.

So if they leave an untruth like this to stand in the press people will draw their own conclusions. Obviously the RF can't be jumping on every story, but the reports that KC was tearing up HM and PP's pledge to Edward is an important matter and should have been clarified immediately.

KC has form for floating stories to gauge public reaction and then acting accordingly, which would suggest weakness. This could be one such float, but regardless of whether or not the story is true, the way it's been left in confusion is a humiliation for the Wessexes. If The Queen and Philip were here they'd kick Chuck's bum from Windsor to Highgrove.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The whole video just has a weird vibe to me as it doesn't feel genuine.
1. Meghan looks completely different from her Variety photoshoot and her One Young World Summit speech.
2. In the background the tree starts blowing in the wind but Meghan's hair and Harry's hair doesn't blow around once.
3. Why is the video blurry and not in focus it seems very strange. By the way the Body Language Guy went to Disney+ who were the original source for the video and that footage was also blurry.
4. I don't understand why Harry would thank Elton for being a good friend to their children. Archie and Lili probably don't even know who Elton is and Elton may not have even met them before.
5. IMO I don't think it is Harry or Meghan in the video.
When I saw the stills on Twitter before playing the video I thought it was a couple of stand-in's doing a comedy routine. There is something very off about it

Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, I've lurked for a long time and finally plucked up the courage (mildy sqiffy on a sunday night) to join. Been on lsa mmuo for a long time, and reddit thread r/saintmeghanmarkle. took the brits biting funny humour from this site over there and they love it, I'm glaswegian. I know a few fonts here that are mmuo regulars but I'll keep their secret! These threads are metal lol.....
Welcome! @fuzzyhoosecoatluva 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On one of the previous threads, there was a hint from Barck Jack Teresa Longo fans. It said something to the effect of the results of one investigation has led to another investigation. So I’m thinking…. Could the results of the bullying investigation perhaps led to an investigation of the requests for freebie items, keeping gifted items, and maybe selling on items that Charles paid for?? And then maybe finding where that money went? How would the people react to financial impropriety?

He did Harry a favor, getting MM that elephant voice over. But I would bet money that any more favors won’t happen again. Markle needs Disney more than Disney needs Markle.
Wasn’t it just on here that Disney paid twice for that doc because she never gave the elephants the money, so Disney donated directly.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What is he on about now, wittering on about Elton John meeting his children….

What a load of foof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t it just on here that Disney paid twice for that doc because she never gave the elephants the money, so Disney donated directly.
Elephants without Borders EWB - we did check some accounts and couldn’t see the amount donated but they have a couple of office addresses https://elephantswithoutborders.org/

I have to admit this scam of theirs is one of the ones I constantly think about, I was beyond angry when we were investigating and researching their accounts - some were posted here and no where did it show a significant donation - then again it may be in another country’s account even so I personally do not believe she donated (or pledged) the monies to the charity and until I see written hard evidence and proof I will keep my opinion she stole the money. 🐘🐘🐘
No where on their website does it mention Smegzy as a donator either, although Disney in mentioned. Hazzno is last mentioned on a visit in 2019 but not her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Princes Harry and Andrew face further changes to their roles as the House of Lords will debate a motion that would ban their roles as secretaries of state.

The amendment to tomorrow's Counsellor of State bill will seek to exclude royals who have 'not in the immediately preceding two years undertaken royal duties on a regular basis'.

A Cabinet source insisted it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State, The Telegraph reports.”

Great news here. The Lords earning their money for once if this amendment goes through.

I'm not following this. Are H and A to be banned as CoS if they've not undertaken royal duties for 2 years? Where does that leave KC's plan to widen the CoS pool but never call on the Stoat or Andrew, but not remove their CoS titles ? Are they to keep their CoS or not?

What does this mean ....
"it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State"

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think it might be hitting home to the Narcles that they are pariahs. Celebrities and politicians won't publically align with them because the fact is William and Kate are the important ones. Haz and Smeg are Edward and Mrs Simpson

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am not convinced Hazeno will go and collect this award.
It gives him an excuse for why he didn't go... and more importantly why they increasingly are not seen together.
(Which is rumoured to be tied into the rumours of separation)

Quite who told Kerry Kennedy to say what she did is another mystery.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How ironic that Meghan is appearing on Jimmy Fallon the day after they are receiving the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award. I think that this interview has been scheduled the day after the award so that people will focus on her being on the Jimmy Fallon show and not on the award as they already know the backlash of the award and want to change the subject to something else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I copied this from a comment on YouTube so all kudos goes to someone called Beatriz9376. I found it amusing.

Here's something to make everyone feel a little bit better. Here's an updated list of all the events to which Prince Whiny and Megalomaniac were NOT invited to this year, 2022:
1. Grammy Awards
2. Emmy Awards
3. Screen Actors Guild Awards,
4. The Oscars
5. Any of the Oscar parties (including Serena's, Elton John's and Vanity Fair's)
6. Critics Choice Awards,
7. Fashion Week,
8. Obama´s birthday party
9. James Bond Premiere
10. Beckman wedding
11. Serena's Mom Party
12. Prince's Trust Gala
13. Trooping of the Colors Balcony
14. MTV Movie & TV Awards
15. Met Gala
16. Time 100 Gala
17. Top Gun Premiere
18. Tony Awards
19. Priyanka Chopra's 40th birthday party!
20. George and Amal's Albie Awards
21. Global Citizens Awards
22. GQ Men of the Year Award
23. Serena's second Mom Party #
24. Baby2Baby Gala
25. CFDA Fashion Awards
26. Leonardo Di Caprio´s star-studded 48th birthday party

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Don't forget the diplomatic gathering before the late queen's funeral too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How ironic that she is appearing on Jimmy Fallon the day after they are receiving the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award. I think that this interview has been scheduled the day after the award so that people will focus on her being on the Jimmy Fallon show and not on the award as they already know the backlash of the award and want to change the subject to something else.
There are many reasons I don't watch regular TV anymore. Jimmy Fallon is one of them. He's not as much of a pompous ass as Kimmel, but he's one of them. I hope to God she starts whining and gets booed, but knowing her she'll demand to have the place completely cleared and they'll used canned laughter and applause.

How ironic that Meghan is appearing on Jimmy Fallon the day after they are receiving the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award. I think that this interview has been scheduled the day after the award so that people will focus on her being on the Jimmy Fallon show and not on the award as they already know the backlash of the award and want to change the subject to something else.
OH-- and Piers-- I appreciate the effort here, but it's time to quit whining about Vietnam. You're not an American, you weren't there, and I'm sick of people mouthing off who have no clue. Try to stick to the topic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.