Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic that Meghan is appearing on Jimmy Fallon the day after they are receiving the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award. I think that this interview has been scheduled the day after the award so that people will focus on her being on the Jimmy Fallon show and not on the award as they already know the backlash of the award and want to change the subject to something else.

Open up to Jimmy Fallon?!?!?!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I had a day off from this pair yesterday, it was great, think I'm not going to read so much about them now as they are over exposed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Elton John loved Diana and if he has ever appeared to side with Harry it is because he knew Diana would be heartbroken that her boys were extranged and Elton is doing what he can to try and mediate.
Or at the very least, he is trying to remain neutral.

I like Elton. He can be a witch but can't we all, darling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I had a day off from this pair yesterday, it was great, think I'm not going to read so much about them now as they are over exposed now.
I took a week off it was lovely. But I got sucked-in again because they are so bleeping outrageous and there's only a certain amount of frantic washing-up I can do in a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not following this. Are H and A to be banned as CoS if they've not undertaken royal duties for 2 years? Where does that leave KC's plan to widen the CoS pool but never call on the Stoat or Andrew, but not remove their CoS titles ? Are they to keep their CoS or not?

What does this mean ....
"it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State"
This is exactly what happens when you attempt to ‘ spare someone’s blushes ‘. Just lance the boil with a sharp knife instead of a blunt saw !!

Harry is ineligible as he does not live in UK..adding the royal duties for 2 years element ..just makes him MORE ineligible. Andrew is eligible but would be made ineligible by the 2 years royal duties.

The irony is once he’s done his speech at this award, Netflix programme and book , which will all follow the usual attacking themes, I don’t think the BRF will be worrying about sparing blushes anymore !!!

I have a simpler method without major debate .
Are they both Twats ? yes
Should a twit advise a King ? NO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It was supposedly during that Elton John concert that Chapek got fired and the Harkle's friend Igor returned.

Just sayin...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I took a week off it was lovely. But I got sucked-in again because they are so bleeping outrageous and there's only a certain amount of frantic washing-up I can do in a day.
Ooh can I hire you? Are you a dab hand with the vacuum cleaner too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this new? Perhaps they are pretending to split in order to sell Harry's book as everyone and his dog knows no one will touch anything that lines Markle's shallow pockets

According to Neil Sean Harry didn't know what the award was for and now's he's realised that, he's not happy.

Are they just throwing rubbish out there to deceive us?? Or is he really seeing the light??

Lol also ofc Sussex squad is leaving twitter. Elon said he's getting rid of the bots
I just watched this clip with the sound off. Seriously creepy, his eyes are flickering all over the place like a lizard and he looks as though he's barely got a grip of himself. He seems ill, thin and rattled. He's receiving an award but didn't know what it is for? Having shafted his family as racists, he should be proud to step up and take the award for having heroically outed them.... no?
Love the way she slams her head into his shoulder at the end.
Bleating on about Mummy again ties in with what BookWorm said in her video.
download (6).jpeg

The Former Duke of Essex shows off his "Stick Of Bravery Against RF Structural Racism" Award at The Chappaquiddik Kennedy Heroes WEF Podium at Davos, Switzerland.
The iconic Stick of Bravery (or S.O.B) is hewn from a 6000-year Oak and passed from Hero to Hero by flame-bearing "StopTheChuck" barefoot runners clad only in linen posing pouches.

"The ex-Royal swivelled his eyes seeking clues from his Biracial Handler as to what the Stick of Bravery was for, what he was supposed to say, and what he was doing in Davos in the ice and snow. Answer came there none."
GETTY IMAGES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not following this. Are H and A to be banned as CoS if they've not undertaken royal duties for 2 years? Where does that leave KC's plan to widen the CoS pool but never call on the Stoat or Andrew, but not remove their CoS titles ? Are they to keep their CoS or not?

What does this mean ....
"it was neither the Government, nor Buckingham Palace's position, that the plan would remove either prince from being a Counsellor of State"
Basically the bill was introduced in accordance with the wishes of the King. Some of their Lordships have taken it upon themselves to table “amendments” :devilish:

The Government and the Palace are saying “we had nothing to do with these amendments. Honest guv”! :censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How ironic that Meghan is appearing on Jimmy Fallon the day after they are receiving the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award. I think that this interview has been scheduled the day after the award so that people will focus on her being on the Jimmy Fallon show and not on the award as they already know the backlash of the award and want to change the subject to something else.
This was the one that was cancelled due to HMTQ passing

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dont know Fallon so cannot comment on his interviewing style - is he another one who just accepts everything that is said without challenging? Not sure about it being explosive what has she got left to say after all her crappy podcasts? - it will just be another round of fake laughing, arms swinging around like a bloody helicopter, flirting body language and spinach in her teeth 😁😁

Assume the pose Smegzy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Babes, we've had this conversation before. Nobody vacuums anymore. The electric is too flippin expensive!
Actually thinking about it, last time our cleaner was here she didn't have time to do the vacuuming so I said I'd do it. I made the monumental effort of moving the hoover one metre from the corner but haven't plugged it in yet and done it 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually thinking about it, last time our cleaner was here she didn't have time to do the vacuuming so I said I'd do it. I made the monumental effort of moving the hoover one metre from the corner but haven't plugged it in yet and done it 😳

10/10 for moving the hoover though. That's about as much as anyone needs to do tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.