Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry is after adopting her mannerisms, it’s very contrived Hollywood delivery in his speech now

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well as the mother of the future king, she was quite right to not want to cause any more trouble than she already had.
Yes, she’d gone so far that it resulted in a divorce she hadn’t actually wanted and a hole she then had to climb out of. I was glad she rightly decided against the book but it was self interested because it was during the period she was trying to get back in the good books again. She’d let Charles know she’d be ok with him marrying Camilla and was toeing all the lines because she was trying to get the Queen and Blair’s permission for her to be an international charity type rep for Britain.

It’s the same thing we’ll likely see the Narcles doing after all this self caused award/book/doc chaos is over. I think their idiotic so called ‘year of reconciliation’ was possibly the most true puff they’ve put out and that really is their plan. Everything is going to be a disaster, there will be zero companies willing to give them money anymore, they’re going to end up scrabbling to suck up and flatter, etc and it will get them nowhere! The RF will NEVER have them back as working royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh YES and ask that footage of the street party be brought along to be shown throughout the visit 😁. Big projectors set up at Buckingham Palace so the public get to watch too.
I mean footage must exist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 right?

Right? 😉
Nah, it was only attended by a bus load of pensioners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am not sure when it was but isn't this the second time we have seen a 'Harry' with different coloured eyes?
duck me sideways just what sort of a nutjob would want to look like that ginger,gormless, gurning gobshite.

One ginger bleep is enough but two of them is a bleeding horrible thought!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
duck me sideways just what sort of a nutjob would want to look like that ginger,gormless, gurning gobshite.

One ginger bleep is enough but two of them is a bleeding horrible thought!
Must have mental health issues !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell we haven’t got 2 of them on the planet have we - we need a new fred for Hazzno2 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(on the first photo there is an image of a blond woman top right reflection is it Mummy?) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bleeding hell they haven't dug her up again, she must be getting pissed off by now having to stand behind these two or, is that a sickle she is holding to lop the traitors bleeping heads off !!

Must have mental health issues !
Or a paid body double for two times roast chicken for the old boiler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting post from Artemis

The whole video just has a weird vibe to me as it doesn't feel genuine.
1. Meghan looks completely different from her Variety photoshoot and her One Young World Summit speech.
2. In the background the tree starts blowing in the wind but Meghan's hair and Harry's hair doesn't blow around once.
3. Why is the video blurry and not in focus it seems very strange. By the way the Body Language Guy went to Disney+ who were the original source for the video and that footage was also blurry.
4. I don't understand why Harry would thank Elton for being a good friend to their children. Archie and Lili probably don't even know who Elton is and Elton may not have even met them before.
5. IMO I don't think it is Harry or Meghan in the video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
" Muvver? Muvver? Is that you Muvver?
It's only been a quarter of a Century since you popped your clogs

Why won't Auntie Anne let me have your money?
Why does everyone hate us?
Why didn't you put your safety belt on in the back of that car?
And Why were you found on your knees?

...... Muvver?
Muvver?
Where've you gorn?
You were here, a moment ago.........."

😀😀😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😛
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think it looks very much like her either
I thought that also she looks really different compared to her One Young World speech and her Variety interview as it looks like the person has more teeth than Meghan and her mouth looks more stretched out, I also think that the lips look different to Meghan's something just doesn't seem right about this video as it doesn't look like either of them in the video IMO.
1669045788478.png
1669045869676.png
1669045885892.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fresh Prince of BellAir ?
A blast from the past from around the time he did that interview with that fat pussy Corden

Only this time the bleep will be slinging him out instead of Uncle Phil (if the divorce talk turns out true) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The hazbots .....

" ..... the delusion is real, with those two..."

Reactions: 20
I'm stepping out of line to stand up for Elton John. :devilish: For all you may dislike him as a person, no other celebrity/artist has given as much money to charity as he has. He was also instrumental in setting up Aids charities and research. And probably spread more awareness of Aids than most people. And he's written a few good songs.
I don't for a minute believe that he's anti monarchy. He may have been good friends with Diana but he'd known the monarchy for years before she turned up. He knew the Queen Mother and would dance with her at parties, he knew the Queen, he knew Charles and he knows William. That's four generations of monarchy that he has supported. I can't see him siding with haz against them.
He doesn't seem to have had much to say about the harkles over the last couple of years. But then I don't see how he can possibly like smeg if she's what we all think of her.
I’ve nothing against the young Elton and all his good works …… it’s just at 75 his singing voice is over the hill and far away. He’s not the only one, I could name a few who don’t know when to stop. Elton doesn’t need to do another tour - he doesn’t need the money, he could still give millions away to charity and it would be just loose change for him.

Hmm, there’s a thought 🤔 are the Gruesomes getting backhanders from Elton ……” you do a little advertising for my tour and I will line your pockets!” It sounds just like a ploy TW would love, plenty of money for very little work. She has been all sweetness and light to him and his partner …. wasn’t he involved in the ill feted ‘Pearl’ fiasco but no blame put on him for it’s failure ….. she is playing these two until they are of no use to her and she moves onto the next sucker.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.