Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a list of kind people, Kate is top.

I wonder who will top the 'unkind list' in the next issue ... :unsure:
So what you're saying is:

Hello Magazine is making a list, they're checking it twice, they're going to tell us who's naughty or nice?

🎵Hello Mag is coming to toooooown!!!!

🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I copied this from a comment on YouTube so all kudos goes to someone called Beatriz9376. I found it amusing.

Here's something to make everyone feel a little bit better. Here's an updated list of all the events to which Prince Whiny and Megalomaniac were NOT invited to this year, 2022:
1. Grammy Awards
2. Emmy Awards
3. Screen Actors Guild Awards,
4. The Oscars
5. Any of the Oscar parties (including Serena's, Elton John's and Vanity Fair's)
6. Critics Choice Awards,
7. Fashion Week,
8. Obama´s birthday party
9. James Bond Premiere
10. Beckman wedding
11. Serena's Mom Party
12. Prince's Trust Gala
13. Trooping of the Colors Balcony
14. MTV Movie & TV Awards
15. Met Gala
16. Time 100 Gala
17. Top Gun Premiere
18. Tony Awards
19. Priyanka Chopra's 40th birthday party!
20. George and Amal's Albie Awards
21. Global Citizens Awards
22. GQ Men of the Year Award
23. Serena's second Mom Party #
24. Baby2Baby Gala
25. CFDA Fashion Awards
26. Leonardo Di Caprio´s star-studded 48th birthday party

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Interesting post from Artemis

This is too tin hat for me.....& I'm a flat packer!!!

I can't believe they would allow someone to go around by impersonating a Royal .... He might cause too many diplomatic nightmares.....

Oh wait....🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The Counsellors of State thing couldn't have come at a better time.

Now he can't complain about being removed while also accepting awards for going against this oh so terrible terrible racist institution.

Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I copied this from a comment on YouTube so all kudos goes to someone called Beatriz9376. I found it amusing.

Here's something to make everyone feel a little bit better. Here's an updated list of all the events to which Prince Whiny and Megalomaniac were NOT invited to this year, 2022:
1. Grammy Awards
2. Emmy Awards
3. Screen Actors Guild Awards,
4. The Oscars
5. Any of the Oscar parties (including Serena's, Elton John's and Vanity Fair's)
6. Critics Choice Awards,
7. Fashion Week,
8. Obama´s birthday party
9. James Bond Premiere
10. Beckman wedding
11. Serena's Mom Party
12. Prince's Trust Gala
13. Trooping of the Colors Balcony
14. MTV Movie & TV Awards
15. Met Gala
16. Time 100 Gala
17. Top Gun Premiere
18. Tony Awards
19. Priyanka Chopra's 40th birthday party!
20. George and Amal's Albie Awards
21. Global Citizens Awards
22. GQ Men of the Year Award
23. Serena's second Mom Party #
24. Baby2Baby Gala
25. CFDA Fashion Awards
26. Leonardo Di Caprio´s star-studded 48th birthday party

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Thank you for this ! It really keeps it in perspective doesn't it ? Imagine if they'd got invited to half to the above awards/parties. the amount of PR from Madam would be endless, and something every day spouting how marvellous she is and dress/merchhing opportunities.
Thankful for small mercies I say

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Re the award from exposing institutional racism in the RF, I am not convinced Hazeno will go and collect this award. I would imagine, this is just another poke the bear moment. They get the headlines, and cause a rumpus with us lot in high dudgeon, but it will be like the GQ awards, all puff PR from TW. I bet she sits backs and watches all the indignation and says, "Yup , that's a result " If TOS turns up for this award, he will get such a back lash of bad press, and slammed for hypocrisy, ( Nazi fancy dress / nasty racist slurs agains army colleague ). It will just highlight his nasty escapades when he was a maverick prince, and not the right PR to come out before his book launch.

I think, since NF have apparently shelved their docs series for the foreseeable, I think this is her way to keep them up there in the headlines. Damage limitation, hoping nobody remembers the NF programme is due out. I'd love if they shelve it, and someone reworks it under the guise of
"They had everything, and lost it all !: or some such catchy title ;)

I also think, the Elton filming was done a long time before November. Maybe before retuning for the Jubilee, could be wrong, but she has a similar look around that time. Apparently, it was after this time their marriage was reportedly on the rocks. I can't see them doing this video together at the moment.

However, with all the smoke and mirrors, these two play with, anyone's guess really :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Resurfacing after disappearing for a day (or two? I swear I don't go on benders - it's just depression and sheer laziness! 😂), knowing almost absolutely nothing about what's going on. Kind of like our Gruesomes 😂

I did see some weird video (thankfully was scrolling through on mute) on Instagram - the screengrabs looked like the cover of an old MB, but not as nice. They're really going overboard with the filters.

Some of you might remember when I'd got some new art materials a few weeks ago, tried to make a TW-inspired piece, and was markled almost immediately. I'm still recovering bits of the batter that flew everywhere *sigh*. Anyway, I decided to use the ruined bit as a test piece and kept adding leftover resin to it. Finally unmoulded today. Will work on it some more, but since I won't be posting it on my social media, thought I might share a glimpse of it here.

Behold, TW-inspired coffee coaster tray. With shades of orange, and bright white lines where the tanner didn't go. And golden glitter to represent her freckles/sun spots/age spots/randoms dots from spray tan.

IMG-20221121-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20221121-WA0002.jpg

I leave the interpretation of the cracks to the more eloquent Tattlers 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we do a side-by-side on the ears for a likeness?
The ears don't lie...
I think it is highlighted/flitered to death. I also think his head may be faked onto the top picture. The neck/head ratio looks wrong. His neck looks completely smooth where as hers looks old/wrinkly with the light on it. It could be the angle though.

He has had his eyelids lifted. Look at the left one, it is level with his eye in his blue-eyed picture but there is a clear gap in the other. I don't know if it is a receeding hair line or a forehead lift but his hairline looks higher. That could be the camera angle again though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This so called award via the Kennedy cun t is quiet concerning since they are still a respected, high profile family and Will the average Murican believe in all this hyped up shite, I cannot grasp why they are vilifying the RF and I think it I s very unfair and very undemocratic.

What reception will W and C get is my concern after this bleeping shitshow.

If the ginger cun t accepts this award on those terms he must be totally rejected by old flap ears including loss of all titles and no further invitations to anything Royal he really will have scraped the bottom of the barrel this time.

It's time for the Monarchy,the press and our Goverment to stand up and be counted.

I am bleeping fuming today
The average American is struggeling to pay the bills, award shows including entertainment award shows have dropped in ratings and attention. Personaly I was aware of the JFK awards, but had never heard of the RFK awards. Having Bang Bang- Baldwin as the emcee is hilarious for a so called human rights charity. I think they need the notoriety of the reeks, Zelensky won't attend, Bill Russell is dead the other honorees are unknown to the general public. It's just another lickspittle, faux charity that pays the execs well, and keeps most of the money.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Weather has been so filthy here I've binged on 3 episodes of the Crown S5. It's total shite! The casting is dreadful, everyone looks like a bad waxwork in a northern town on a wet Tuesday. Plus side is altho there is a small ginger Hazno, we are spared Smegzy :LOL: But I will keep watching as kind of hooked...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Weather has been so filthy here I've binged on 3 episodes of the Crown S5. It's total shite! The casting is dreadful, everyone looks like a bad waxwork in a northern town on a wet Tuesday. Plus side is altho there is a small ginger Hazno, we are spared Smegzy :LOL: But I will keep watching as kind of hooked...
I thought the car crash was supposed to be in it - weren’t there photos of the re-enactment in the press? Is this where it finishes this series? Or is there another one due?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Bookworm. Says this is the most important video she has done.

Thanks, Lady Muck!
Bookworm has said in the past that she doesn't understand how The Ho is still being given platforms and paid, while there are no repercussions. Why are there so many stories about H's book, that the RF fear the book, that H is making changes?
The Stoat is stupid, angry and jealous, but he is in the know and has been from childhood. Children have a nose for trouble and a sixth sense, and Stoat could reveal Palace secrets that would shock us.
The Stoat's mother is gone, his grandmother and grandfather are gone, and he's adrift and ripe for exploitation. His father is now King.
The Ho has convinced him that he was badly treated and is damaged.
B/W says this is a dangerous situation for the Monarchy, and if KC doesn't make the right decisions it could be catastrophic.
The Stoats may not be thriving as much or as quickly as they hoped, but while The Stoat is adrift, the Ho is bulldozing her way forward. Gathering notches on her belt interviewing people, and it doesn't matter if they pay for the awards or not - It's notches on her belt.
The Ho will shortly revive her Tig stuff or such, and companies and providers of services invited to participate.
This brings us the WHY and WHO?
Positive headlines about the Stoat and His Ho.
Negative headlines about senior members of the RF in a targeted attack on KC.
We've seen a rash of them recently, and B/W flagged them up - DoE for Edward, KC's homosexuality, the shooting party.
Bookworm carried out an analysis and concluded there's a central theme. She long ago predicted that KC's reign would damage the Monarchy because he has too many skeletons in his closet.
B/W believes that Diana is the cause of what's happening to all of them, KC, Camilla, The Stoats.
The Stoats are supported by prominent US people who are well-connected, rich and inter-connected. B/W listed them and all but Elton are POC, which is very telling and taps into both the Ho's RF racist victimhood and the Stoat's fixation on his mother and the part he believes the RFplayed in her death.
Elton adored Diana.
EJ blamed PC indirectly for Diana's death, he's always been there for the boys and though William didn't need him the Stoat did.
At Megxit people took sides, and some US powerful A listers took the Stoat side. Porker friend of Obamas, Gayle, Tyler Perry, - enough to pull. Bookworm thinks that these articles slamming KC are the forerunners of what's in the Stoat's book.
If the Stoat doesn't back down, we're in for a rough ride and it will be damaging to KC's reign.
Even though it's unfair and Diana's death was not Charles's fault, these Stoat backers will get their revenge by damaging the Monarchy.
Using the Stoat, his book and his interviews, who as B/W said is adrift and vulnerable to exploitation. It doesn't matter that EJ is old and can't sing. ( I'm Dill Dandin' !! )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I also think, the Elton filming was done a long time before November. Maybe before retuning for the Jubilee, could be wrong, but she has a similar look around that time. Apparently, it was after this time their marriage was reportedly on the rocks. I can't see them doing this video together at the moment.
I have been having a look at Elton's farewell tour dates in America and his tour actually concluded yesterday in Los Angeles and in the video clip Meghan said "We're just so proud of you we're so grateful that we were able to see you on your farewell tour also". Yet there is no footage or photos of them anywhere that they went to see Elton perform as you know that if they attended one of these dates people would have had a photo with them or there would have been a video of them being at the event, this tells me that they didn't go and see Elton performing as the media would have been all over this had it have happened. I honestly don't know when the filming for this video was done because with Meghan saying about how grateful they were to see Elton on his farewell tour it makes it seem like it was recent however he hasn't been performing in Los Angeles until the dates shown below, unless they went to watch him perform in another part of America which seems unlikely to me and if they did watch Elton at a show surely they would have watched him perform in Los Angeles seeing as they live in Montecito.
17 November 2022
Los Angeles​
—​
—​
19 November 2022
20 November 2022

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Re the award from exposing institutional racism in the RF, I am not convinced Hazeno will go and collect this award. I would imagine, this is just another poke the bear moment. They get the headlines, and cause a rumpus with us lot in high dudgeon, but it will be like the GQ awards, all puff PR from TW. I bet she sits backs and watches all the indignation and says, "Yup , that's a result " If TOS turns up for this award, he will get such a back lash of bad press, and slammed for hypocrisy, ( Nazi fancy dress / nasty racist slurs agains army colleague ). It will just highlight his nasty escapades when he was a maverick prince, and not the right PR to come out before his book launch.

I think, since NF have apparently shelved their docs series for the foreseeable, I think this is her way to keep them up there in the headlines. Damage limitation, hoping nobody remembers the NF programme is due out. I'd love if they shelve it, and someone reworks it under the guise of
"They had everything, and lost it all !: or some such catchy title ;)

However, with all the smoke and mirrors, these two play with, anyone's guess really :unsure:
What a shame if shelved !!

I was hoping the Netflix programme was released for the Christmas market. I want to know if there is a family ANYWHERE who go

We could watch “Elf” ..…OR … we could watch two bitter ex ‘royals ‘ moan about paying for their own security …? ..Oh the latter , the latter..”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.