Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't that rather depend on how much of a twit he has been?
Specifically how involved he was in Kate missing events due to Meghan not attending...

The one that stands out is the unveiling of that dreadful statue.
Can any one trust Harry again?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve nothing against the young Elton and all his good works …… it’s just at 75 his singing voice is over the hill and far away. He’s not the only one, I could name a few who don’t know when to stop. Elton doesn’t need to do another tour - he doesn’t need the money, he could still give millions away to charity and it would be just loose change for him.

Hmm, there’s a thought 🤔 are the Gruesomes getting backhanders from Elton ……” you do a little advertising for my tour and I will line your pockets!” It sounds just like a ploy TW would love, plenty of money for very little work. She has been all sweetness and light to him and his partner …. wasn’t he involved in the ill feted ‘Pearl’ fiasco but no blame put on him for it’s failure ….. she is playing these two until they are of no use to her and she moves onto the next sucker.
She needs to keep at least one private jet owner on her side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually thinking about it, last time our cleaner was here she didn't have time to do the vacuuming so I said I'd do it. I made the monumental effort of moving the hoover one metre from the corner but haven't plugged it in yet and done it 😳
Not all heroes wear capes. You should call Kerry Kennedy immediately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched the vid of them talking about Elton. I honestly can't bear to watch or hear them. The Jimmy Fallon thing is funny but it would be hysterical if they weren't at the Nipple of Nope awards :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In the DM - general article about tell-tale signs of an emotional manipulator ...
is it a coincidence that ginger man and a MM lookalike feature in the posed illustration and the word 'Archetypes' used????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It'd be like going on Graham Norton and saying it's a hard hitting interview :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'd love for them to do a proper interview where they answered direct questions instead of all this whining, sycophantic fluff. People might understand them a little better.

As it is it's quite irritating that they demand money and adulation from the very country they've taken it from.

Reactions: 22
Actually thinking about it, last time our cleaner was here she didn't have time to do the vacuuming so I said I'd do it. I made the monumental effort of moving the hoover one metre from the corner but haven't plugged it in yet and done it 😳
I'm having to hoover everyday at the moment, dog fur everywhere!! She likes a good old scratch every now and then and that makes it worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Elton is a fat caricature of a prize bleep. Always on any passing bandwagon to look relevant, etc
He did a live show for Disney He sounded crap also had a message from hazza and smeg mentioning Di Have good news on the cat front someone is coming round Thursday lunchtime for a chat etc so keep everything crossed for me

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Elephants without Borders EWB - we did check some accounts and couldn’t see the amount donated but they have a couple of office addresses https://elephantswithoutborders.org/

I have to admit this scam of theirs is one of the ones I constantly think about, I was beyond angry when we were investigating and researching their accounts - some were posted here and no where did it show a significant donation - then again it may be in another country’s account even so I personally do not believe she donated (or pledged) the monies to the charity and until I see written hard evidence and proof I will keep my opinion she stole the money. 🐘🐘🐘
No where on their website does it mention Smegzy as a donator either, although Disney in mentioned. Hazzno is last mentioned on a visit in 2019 but not her.
It's one I can't forget either, and I remember seeing the accounts on here but there was no sign of the money. We don't have the means to investigate properly, and those who do have the means to investigate properly have covered up the theft. The elephants are probably the tip of the iceberg and the Stoats have been systematically siphoning off money, jewellery and clothes from day one from all their charities and the RF.

We ordinary citizens are pursued for council tax and income tax, but nobody investigates the Stoats, who are getting bolder and bolder in the absence of any opposition whatsoever.

Those who have covered up for them are as guilty as the Stoats are. Those who covered up for the missing EWB Elephant money are as guilty as the Stoats. They should have tracked down the money, retrieved it and given it to the anti-poaching units where it belonged. The Stoat poses as a conservationist and lover of Africa, but he's indifferent to animals or cruel to them, in truth. Probably got autism or asperger's.

All derelict in their duty and all equally guilty. The Stoats were working Royals at the time, so that means the RF who didn't want to upset them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dont know Fallon so cannot comment on his interviewing style - is he another one who just accepts everything that is said without challenging? Not sure about it being explosive what has she got left to say after all her crappy podcasts? - it will just be another round of fake laughing, arms swinging around like a bloody helicopter, flirting body language and spinach in her teeth 😁😁

Assume the pose Smegzy

He's a joker! Its a fluff show. No substance.

Like Ellen, but late night.

Not that kind of an interviewer at all! He isn't even that funny.

It'd be like going on Graham Norton and saying it's a hard hitting interview :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Literally!!

Damn, she really is desperate! Trying to manifest Fallon! And not being able to book him too?

This is embarrassing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.