Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the 'Meghan to win GQ Award' prediction had come from the same source as the 'Meghan to attend Beckham wedding' and 'Meghan to present an Oscar' predictions ...
Here's a prediction that I'd like to see come true: Meghan to fly on one-way trip to the far side of the moon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Smegs is not intelligent, she just speaks meaningless word salad guff and plagiarises others.

The GQ non-award reeks of the usual Smegs put it out there and it will happen strategy (failure #989898899972)

It’s just as bleeping vain/immodest to go on about how smart you are, how you were the smart one etc as if you were talking about looks. All these pathetic claims of childhood activism are just the usual class projects everyone got involved with! Activists don’t do some bullshit theatre degree then a series of low rent bit parts/shag interest roles and run a merch blog for free clothes! They don’t have a tantrum on a group of women from the UN. They don’t drop out of a royal role where they have every opportunity to make a difference after 72 measly appearances to try to set up a Sussex Royal merch site and sign megabucks deals with Netflix and Spotify. They don’t then use these MASSIVE POWERFUL PLATFORMS, not to draw attention to myriad issues affecting others/the world, but as a score settling exercise where they slag off to RF and every piece of entirely valid criticism that has come their way. They don’t STEAL £3M FROM ENDANGERED ELEPHANTS!!!!!!

SMEGS! YOU ARE NOT SMART DUMBFUCK! YOU ARE UTTERLY BASIC! YOU ARE NOT AN ACTIVIST! YOU ARE ENTIRELY SELF MOTIVATED AND ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY AND FAKE PLAUDITS FOR DOING duck ALL! AND WE CAN ALL SEE IT!

Just go back to Insta, The Tig, merching the tit out of crap and pumping the funds into your haggard wormy face. As least there would be some kind of honesty in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Valentine Low interview clip off tiktok. Quite interesting bit about Harry seeing himself as having a best before date:

Reactions: 26
Sharing this for the loveliness - from yesterday, Catherine with some of the children, including being taught 'thank you' in Ukrainian (there's another little clip and two pictures, including the phone of the Mama who photographer her daughter with C).

Meanwhile, 43 still can't create the flag correctly. (This is my way of keeping it on topic ;) )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know the Crown conversation was threads ago but I’m finally in the last episodes.
I know it’s so dramatised, but the scene where C & D are in the kitchen eating eggs, I feel so sorry for them both. Like almost on the verge of tears for how wronged they both were. At least C & C are happy now but I wonder what might have been if they were allowed to marry in the first place. Wouldn’t be any H then though.

Also the Panorama interview, TW MUST have studied it in prep for the Oprah interview - too many similarities in the comments & poses
I agree and also wonder if M or her previous PR team, saw advance scripts etc for The Crown?

There is a lot of stuff that she and H have done that echoes storylines from the Crown. A lot of made up memories!
The kind of thing that wasnt generally known or particularly relevant in real life, (and actually when we saw the Royal home footage of videos etc, looks completely made up, its the queen laughing and interacting with her children and Philip, which gives a massive lie to the whole Crown footage.)
Stuff like the bad parenting, From the Queen, and from Charles to his son, that the Crown implies,
The Diana as perfect and the saviour of the RF, When she wasnt!

Re the publicity about the Harry and Me show, I wonder if this is being used to put pressure on H & M from Netflix. I has to be too late for them to change their Christmas schedule, with a months notice!

I can imagine H & M being a total pain, and making it massively difficult for Netflix, and using every trick in the book to try to change the filmed narrative. Netflix are reminding them that they signed a contract, and that Netflix own the footage, and that they are going to show the footage regardless. (Presumably unless H & M pay them enough to take it off! But that would cost them millions!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It looks like the 'Meghan to win GQ Award' prediction had come from the same source as the 'Meghan to attend Beckham wedding' and 'Meghan to present an Oscar' predictions ...

Desperate to be relevant.
Didn't someone from this thread email GQ and enquire and they replied and said yes she's coming teehee would you like to reserve a table for £6,000. 🥴 It's the Inception of scamming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
😂😂 if true- great comment in there, she wrote the cheque 3 days before she deposited the money😂

I love the comment -

'' THE VULTURS KEEP COMING FOR MeghanMarkle she must be too powerful for them. Jealous much? Intimidated much? Face it! she found her prince and you did not! ''

Er no love she 'found' the scrag end of the royal family that one one else wanted despite him trying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Valentine Low interview clip off tiktok. Quite interesting bit about Harry seeing himself as having a best before date:

I agree about Peg not being to blame for Harry's obsession with the media, partly.

Peg was the one working with the media in the beginning. Secret meetings with Piers and god knows who else, calling the paparazzi, briefing and befriending journalists and taking interview requests about him. She never hated the media. She wanted media attention and that was her downfall.

When they turned on her she decided to use them to control Harry's insecurities and rage.

Harry too has elements of loving the media attention but only when they say good stuff about him.

They are a perfect match made in purgatory and I swear if they divorce too soon, I will be pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn't someone from this thread email GQ and enquire and they replied and said yes she's coming teehee would you like to reserve a table for £6,000. 🥴 It's the Inception of scamming.
Yes I remember this but brain prevents me from recalling who it was.
Are GQ scammers too.😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree about Peg not being to blame for Harry's obsession with the media, partly.

Peg was the one working with the media in the beginning. Secret meetings with Piers and god knows who else, calling the paparazzi, briefing and befriending journalists and taking interview requests about him. She never hated the media. She wanted media attention and that was her downfall.

When they turned on her she decided to use them to control Harry's insecurities and rage.

Harry too has elements of loving the media attention but only when they say good stuff about him.

They are a perfect match made in purgatory and I swear if they divorce too soon, I will be pissed.
My first thought is ASAP please, but then (after the very public divorce with lots of mud slinging) we'll be subjected to the comeback tour.

I'm not ready for the rehabilitation special just yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For me this is one of the weirdest part of their relationship: I am pretty sure she has convinced him she hated the press, that she wanted a private life. And even if he really isn't the brightest tool in the box, how does he deal with her NOW that is impossible to deny that she is working around the clock to be on the news every day. She is not only a fame bleep, she would really love nothing but to have an army of paparazzis - just like H's mother - following her every day. How they've endured together for so long is a testament of both his intellectual limitations and her manipulative skills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
For me this is one of the weirdest part of their relationship: I am pretty sure she has convinced him she hated the press, that she wanted a private life. And even if he really isn't the brightest tool in the box, how does he deal with her NOW that is impossible to deny that she is working around the clock to be on the news every day. She is not only a fame bleep, she would really love nothing but to have an army of paparazzis - just like H's mother - following her every day. How they've endured together for so long is a testament of both his intellectual limitations and her manipulative skills.
Yes it's all very odd isn't it? Surely he must see through her manipulative behaviour by now 🤔
Smegz would rather be a Kardashian than be royal too, as all she cares about is fame and money.

Hazno might have left the RF with a different woman but that would have been for a more private life. I think he truly believed at one time that he would live in Africa with Chelsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
On a related note, something that has crossed my mind a few times lately - he was brought up with staff around him.
I presume that he was taught to treat them properly.
And I believe that many staff members served the royal family for long periods of time.

Yet that all went out the window apparently once she was in his life.
'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' and all the bullying that went on and staff leaving as fast as they could.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Yes it's all very odd isn't it? Surely he must see through her manipulative behaviour by now 🤔
Smegz would rather be a Kardashian than be royal too, as all she cares about is fame and money.

Hazno might have left the RF with a different woman but that would have been for a more private life. I think he truly believed at one time that he would live in Africa with Chelsy.

I agree, Harry has made a massive mistake and he knows it. I still firmly believe Harry genuinely wanted a private life away from all the royalty and public service to live in Africa with his family out of the limelight. Unfortunately for him he was totally taken in by her manipulation and agreement that she wanted the same thing.

Because he is not the brightest bulb in the pack, he is now having to live with a fame hungry, press, limelight attention seeking piece of trash that in fact wanted the complete opposite and needed the title and married into the RF to get this.

I also think that a lot of his anger towards the Ho and his situation is now projected against the family and is manifested in his behaviour towards everyone as punishment for not getting him out of the mess he got himself into. I imagine the queen said to him- Sadly, Harry you reap what you sow

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.