Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's all very odd isn't it? Surely he must see through her manipulative behaviour by now 🤔
Smegz would rather be a Kardashian than be royal too, as all she cares about is fame and money.
For all his protestations I think Hazno actually has a hard-on for the media spotlight, his problem is with negative coverage ... where he is made to look like the petty prick he actually is. The RF has the best PR people on the planet working for them, which they of course need in the face of our notorious tabloid media machine. Now he's out in the wild he's fucked. I don't mind that she only cares about fame and money, she's just a two-bit ho, that's to be expected from someone with such low-calibre talent and class.

Reactions: 53
btw...

How curious to see that Refuge have signed the Amber Heard letter...

Gosh...
I wonder how many of the "naughty" words in Meghan's podcast will be banned in the fight against "misinformation" on the internet...
which a Labour government will impose...

But how fast will Meghan jump on board to sign the letter...
(she likes helping women does Meghan)
And of course the other usual suspects Jess Phillips, Kathy Lett, Cherie Blair, Helena Kennedy...
(I would include Mrs Balls, as she's a fan of censorship controlling misinformation, but she was not so vocal in her support of Amber)

Gosh...
It's almost like Amber's "activism" is, and was, exactly the same as Meghan's...
The obvious difference being that Amber was hired for the activist roles, they both auditioned for....
What do Amber Turd and Meghan have in common.. they’re both full of tit and are compulsive liars and narcissists.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I agree, Harry has made a massive mistake and he knows it. I still firmly believe Harry genuinely wanted a private life away from all the royalty and public service to live in Africa with his family out of the limelight. Unfortunately for him he was totally taken in by her manipulation and agreement that she wanted the same thing.

Because he is not the brightest bulb in the pack, he is now having to live with a fame hungry, press, limelight attention seeking piece of trash that in fact wanted the complete opposite and needed the title and married into the RF to get this.

I also think that a lot of his anger towards the Ho and his situation is now projected against the family and is manifested in his behaviour towards everyone as punishment for not getting him out of the mess he got himself into. I imagine the queen said to him- Sadly, Harry you reap what you sow
I think some of his MH issues are actually due to some kind of turmoil - maybe the realisation of Smegzy’s motives have now dawned on him - but he is stuck with her because of the flatpacks but continues to be undermined and humiliated by her. Cannot see a way back to the UK due to the hostility he may have to face up to, that is without what he has said about TRF, although I imagine he would be welcomed back by them I think the trust will take years to repair. Solution is for him to go and live in Africa do his humanitarian work and just fade away. I cannot feel sorry for him however,due to seeing the real man, I just don’t like what I have seen and witnessed so forgiveness? It is a no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm starting to see these Awards as like doling out smarties. There are so many of them on nebulous merit it almost seems to devalue them?
They are a money making exercise, nothing else.
There are awards for secretary of the year, car dealer of the year, local government officer of the year..
Companies send out nomination forms and invitations. Then staff go along to the award ceremony, get all dressed up, a table is paid for (don’t get me started on the costs) and the winners get a nice plaque that the company display in reception.
And big profit tne company that creates the awards.

I know one person who went to a NHS PA of the year award, first class train travel, overnight hotel, etc.

Reactions: 29
Copy and pasted from Quora
“Little Tea Anon here”
“I’ve lived and worked in London for years & have a close-knit group of connections. Due to my career & my area of work, I have some interesting information about M that I’ve heard from aristocratic & famous contacts I’ve cultivated through the years. M is extremely xenophobic & homophobic. She’s said to have mocked, from Maria, the Spanish nanny, to the Cambridge children. My contact said M would use racist accents around Maria & said the Cambridge children would end up drug addicts in Mexico. She asked Maria…where were her Cubans, when was she going to go marry a billionaire like her Latino sisters do & that being a nanny was the only work Maria could get, said she would have her deported if she didn’t do what M asked, & also would ask her if she was a lesbian & barren… to not be married. Maria de Butch was another nickname. There was an incident with other foreign staff, including one of Russian descent that, M kept calling ‘The Communist’, asking for her to get her vodka & if she’d cause a Revolution in England like they’d done in Russia. Another staffer was of Ghanian descent & M apparently kept making her repeat every word she uttered, criticising her English, her hair, reminding her that she was superior, constantly calling her a fat animal, asked if she knew Tarzan. The homophobic stuff I was told about stunned me. She was horrible & would use slurs towards Markus, too. She gets worse when drunk. She tried to get some work off a friend of mine & literally threw a tantrum when my friend refused to gift it & called him every name under the sun. An aristocratic connection of mine swears M said repeatedly that George and Louis were nothing but ‘little fags’ dressing like girls and dancing around, & Charlotte would be ‘that dyke on horses’ when she was older. She said the same about Louise and James, but Louise more so, calling her an ugly looking dumb lesbian. Some called her out on that & she spun it back on them. The people around her at the time, after Archie was born, said when M was asked ‘what if it was Archie you were being homophobic about? M just laughed, saying that no way her little boy would ever be some little homo, she was raising him right & good. Jason didn’t like working w/her, but only did so because of his contract to them. Believe me, he knew exactly how traumatized & broken Sussex staffers were afterwards. It’s another reason why William hates her, he is very pro LGBTQ+”
Do we know anything about ‘Little Tea Anon’ to know how accurate/truthful they are? If even a bit of this is true, it’s horrifying…and she’s still bullying her underdogs…
Screenshot of original social media post is posted below.
main-qimg-28d2cb8ba948023994fb8ff768bbe4be-lq.jpg

3.1K views
144 upvote

• Wow
Reactions: 27

I would love to know how the the relationship between Netflix and these 2 really is
I suspect some people will not want their names attached to this series, others will probably be 'exploring opportunities outside of Netflix' because of what an absolute headache it's been for the company. I don't see them making huge profits off them.
I've discovered that losing 99% of my sense of smell/taste puts me in a really bad mood. ;) I'm drinking very strong squash and it takes like water. Haribo have become meaningless :ROFLMAO: I've realised that I definitely equate food with happiness... On top of this (and I know I should be thankful for this) I'm really bleeping bored! I may have to resort to christmas films ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On a related note, something that has crossed my mind a few times lately - he was brought up with staff around him.
I presume that he was taught to treat them properly.
And I believe that many staff members served the royal family for long periods of time.

Yet that all went out the window apparently once she was in his life.
'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' and all the bullying that went on and staff leaving as fast as they could.
V Low's book talks about how when the Princes were teenagers and in early 20's they used to come into staff offices sit on an old sofa in casual gear - order pizzas/takeaways for staff, have very informal chats and get embarrassed when they were called by their titles. That came from the staff at the time so something changed along the way everyone knows what that was.

Reactions: 56
V Low's book talks about how when the Princes were teenagers and in early 20's they used to come into staff offices sit on an old sofa in casual gear - order pizzas/takeaways for staff, have very informal chats and get embarrassed when they were called by their titles. That came from the staff at the time so something changed along the way everyone knows what that was.
Yes- that low-emission old hoe he married .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
William's been to the shire today, does anyone know if he's due to go to Qatar for the football? That could end up being a bit of a shitshow (both in general and for RF PR)

Reactions: 18
William's been to the shire today, does anyone know if he's due to go to Qatar for the football? That could end up being a bit of a shitshow (both in general and for RF PR)

I really hope he ends up not going.

I'd be surprised if a diplomat of some kind doesn't have to negotiate the release from jail of at least one England fan 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree, Harry has made a massive mistake and he knows it. I still firmly believe Harry genuinely wanted a private life away from all the royalty and public service to live in Africa with his family out of the limelight. Unfortunately for him he was totally taken in by her manipulation and agreement that she wanted the same thing.

Because he is not the brightest bulb in the pack, he is now having to live with a fame hungry, press, limelight attention seeking piece of trash that in fact wanted the complete opposite and needed the title and married into the RF to get this.

I also think that a lot of his anger towards the Ho and his situation is now projected against the family and is manifested in his behaviour towards everyone as punishment for not getting him out of the mess he got himself into. I imagine the queen said to him- Sadly, Harry you reap what you sow
BIB - A very good point. The family have tried every which way to accommodate what Harry and Meghan said they wanted. It still amuses me a bit that they thought they could collaborate with the queen, in their half in, half out proposition. Seriously, he certainly should have known one does not collaborate with the queen! 😁

I think he must surely know by now what he has lost and I'm not talking about finances. Although in terms of finances, how did it not occur to either of them that they were literally better off to have kept on the good side of Charles and William?

The love and respect evident among the various members of the royal family for each other, over the course of the queen's funeral. The fun and lighthearted behaviour over the course of the jubilee celebrations, especially among the younger children. The way that the public showed their enormous respect for the queen all through her life and on her death. And in turn showed their respect and sympathy towards the family and welcome for Charles in his new role.

Harry has lost out on all of that. All of it. And for what. 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
BIB - A very good point. The family have tried every which way to accommodate what Harry and Meghan said they wanted. It still amuses me a bit that they thought they could collaborate with the queen, in their half in, half out proposition. Seriously, he certainly should have known one does not collaborate with the queen! 😁

I think he must surely know by now what he has lost and I'm not talking about finances. Although in terms of finances, how did it not occur to either of them that they were literally better off to have kept on the good side of Charles and William?

The love and respect evident among the various members of the royal family for each other, over the course of the queen's funeral. The fun and lighthearted behaviour over the course of the jubilee celebrations, especially among the younger children. The way that the public showed their enormous respect for the queen all through her life and on her death. And in turn showed their respect and sympathy towards the family and welcome for Charles in his new role.

Harry has lost out on all of that. All of it. And for what. 🤔
A hot-dog & GBH of the earhole .

😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes it's all very odd isn't it? Surely he must see through her manipulative behaviour by now 🤔
Smegz would rather be a Kardashian than be royal too, as all she cares about is fame and money.

Hazno might have left the RF with a different woman but that would have been for a more private life. I think he truly believed at one time that he would live in Africa with Chelsy.
100%

I am also convinced that Hazno thought that was the plan: leave the RF and spend more time in Africa. Even when they went to Canada and then LA, I think his plan was to go back and forth raising money and going back to Africa. He spent a lot of time there, he knows people (conservationists and volunteers) who have raised families there. And I think this is what the Queen believed at first and even saw in them the future of the Commonwealth. But that required effort, work and a life away from cameras, clothes and parties. And that was never Rachel's plan. Keeping Up with The Harkles would be literally her dream come true.

She is that shallow.

Another thing is: have you noticed that is always the adults praising the girl she was as a child? Never her friends or colleagues. When I saw the footage from the movement Rachel allegedly created - all children were there, the video does nothing to prove it was Rachel's initiative - I wondered: why not interview the girl whose brother Rachel was trying to help? I think she has been capitalising from others ideas and work for a very, very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know I posted this in a previous thread but I will repost it again seeing as it has come out that Meghan doesn't interview some of her guests for her podcast. The question is if Meghan is that close to Sophie like she claims and that Sophie apparently visited her this past summer why did she not do the interview with Sophie herself and why did she get JP Davidson and his producer Will to do the podcast episode for her. This makes me seriously believe that this past summer Sophie and Meghan never met up because if they did Meghan would have recorded the episode with her then and not had JP Davidson and his producer Will recording the interview back in Canada IMO.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.