Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's a shame. I used to look forward to his videos too.
Saddo alert ! :LOL:

While we're talking videos, what happened to Trevor Coult ?
Someone mentioned he was off YouTube but there was little said about it by anyone else.
The "Why not ? It's free" used to amuse me 🤭
Just looked and he's still there. He doesn't seem to have done any Harkles videos lately, but there was something with KC3 about a week ago.

Reactions: 15
I agree the Body Lang Guy has lost his way. He even recommended viewers to watch the Behaviour Panel for body language analysis.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Random question but what is CAS squad? 😃
It's Cats Action Squad formed to annihilate the twats but now has Puppers,birds,hamsters etc and any other feisty pet that wants to join.

Watch this space for the next CAS action😾🐓🐕🐷

One eyed Ginger Tom is the gaffer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My first thought when I saw the article about them wanting to reconcile with the royal family was that it was motivated by money & realising no one is interested in them on their own, but I'm wondering now if maybe they know somebody has some interesting information about them or the kids & are thinking that if they were back in the family it might be kept quiet. I've read on here a few times about the royal family being able to stop the press reporting on certain things
There is no way on God’s earth the royals are letting TW back within the fold/circle of trust/family business etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree, but then I hold grudges forever, I am also annoyed that the titles for the flatpacks are being used as some kind of ‘bargaining’ tool. This is about a Monarchy who will only continue with the support of the public. So for KC3 to use royal titles as some kind of gong is not a good look. It devalues the standards and integrity of what is expected of TRF IMO. He needs to be very careful as opinion is fickle and can turn on a sixpence. The honeymoon period he currently finds himself in will not last forever.
Absolutely.
The Queen was a well respected head of state. And she became a great diplomat.

Charles has big shoes to fill.
Many people do not like him much (me) and he has to earn our respect.
He has to be very careful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Just been having a look at the RF thread and a few people seem to be getting a bit upset about our thread title and hoping they can call us racist 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Trevor is still on YT. He hasn't done any harkle videos lately
I’m not sure because I only occasionally checked out Trev’s videos, but I got the impression he got into strife because of his extreme language about the Harkles. No, dooooooon’t rush to see what I mean, his language is not for the gentle folk here, venerable tattlers especially with names with ‘nana’ in them would get all hot and bothered and their mittened hands quite shaky upon exposure to Trev’s raw splutterings. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's Cats Action Squad formed to annihilate the twats but now has Puppers,birds,hamsters etc and any other feisty pet that wants to join.

Watch this space for the next CAS action😾🐓🐕🐷

One eyed Ginger Tom is the gaffer!
Oooo then I am perfectly placed to add my cats into the team - I have three including a particularly devilish 🐈⬛

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Please don’t shoot me down for this.But how can these two eeijits be skint already? I mostly lurk on here so have probably missed the relevant posts.
I always thought the buying the house-of-many-toilets was a terrible mistake,they have a lavish lifestyle, and they have staff to pay,but still.....
I’d like to add that neither deserve any help from the RF.Particularly that gormless,bitter ,tapping arse Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
And while I think about it..

Didn't the Harkles, at some point, have a link to some university doing some kind of brain research?
if they did have some connection I’d find it difficult to believe, considering they’ve hardly a functioning brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Slightly off topic but is anyone else finding it difficult to get through The Body Language Guy's videos lately? It just seems like he doesn't actually analyze body language anymore, he just reacts to news headlines. I also don't like his new format of videos. Last year's format was great. This year's is kind of lacking. I wish he'd go back to the old way. It's what made him so popular.
TOTALLY agree! I used to love his shorts! Now I can’t even stand to watch his live shows! They’re terrible! I struggle to make it through Lady C’s vids as it is, but the two of them have just become tedious! The Royal Grift is my absolute fav!!

Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread and great title.

I feel like we're in a waiting period now for haz's book. I'll bet good money that it's going to be a major disappointment. Unless the publishers insist that all the gossip is included. I wonder how long they'll keep putting it off?

Reactions: 28
I agree and this is why I don't think they had planned the exit from the start. I think she really did think she'd be the Beyonce of the UK> She saw how popular Catherine and Diana were and thought she'd be like that, but cooler.
Then, when she started to get negative media attention that she couldn't control, she flipped. Narcs are never willing to do long term work to get a well-earned positive reputation - they want instant admiration or they're out.
I remember reading a blind somewhere that said the RF told them to leave after someone found moon bumps in FC. Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know, but nonetheless they left & fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure because I only occasionally checked out Trev’s videos, but I got the impression he got into strife because of his extreme language about the Harkles. No, dooooooon’t rush to see what I mean, his language is not for the gentle folk here, venerable tattlers especially with names with ‘nana’ in them would get all hot and bothered and their mittened hands quite shaky upon exposure to Trev’s raw splutterings. 😳
I might be new here but I don't think Nana needs protecting 🤣😂🤣 H&M might want to hide under the covers from Nana though 👊🙌😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched him for ages, I didn’t realise he was gone. Maybe he’s been getting too much grief from sugars and is having a break (I know they’re morons but after a while their relentless bullshit does make you want to switch off)
I believe he said he’s on Rumble now where he can be uncensored!

Reactions: 15
Just release the feckin book.
Just release the feckin Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.