Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this Netflix stuff…. I wonder if it’s all a publicity stunt and it’s always been full of drivel and the tiresome ‘love story’ but Netflix and Minge have whipped up this drama of will it contain nastiness to the royal just to get everyone to watch and up the ratings??
She's a Narc. Once they can't control you (but still want to), they will try to destroy your reputation.

She will have loved having a platform to 'speak her truths'. Just look at the digs she had in her podcasts (while HMTQ was still alive), forced to work straight after Archie was almost incinerated, etc.

They're seriously backpedalling - or at least trying to. They know how it's going to look now that TQ has died.

I hope Netflix and Penguin go ahead without amendments and show them for the pair of shits they actually are. Netflix ratings would probably be better that way - especially after the first episode and word gets spread about the things they've been saying. Everyone will be keen to see Eposide 2.

Reactions: 63
Did he really say that? 😂😂😂😂, excellent!
No, that's my interpretation! He said a couple of times that Harry isn't very intelligent, which is why he's struggled in life, especially with accepting that Diana wasn't perfect and she wasn't murdered by the media. It's also why Meghan was able to swoop in and convince him that they were soulmates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
In my defence, I wouldn't have mentioned it...

Had I any bleeping idea who she is...
Were she not mixed up in a no-win no-fee fishing expedition, with Reek, to muzzle the press... and more importantly the internet...
And this wasn't Soros and his chums at Hacked Off... bunch of absolute cunts they are....
And yes I do feel sorry for the parents of Milly Dowler...
But it had got precisely duck all to do with the deal done at Bilderberg for Murdoch to buy Warner Brothers...
(back when Bilderberg didn't exist)....
And if you go and look at the Bilderberg connections with the Leveson inquiry: you won't read Private Eye again....
Could you explain in a nutshell for those of us who don't know about Bilderberg and Levenson enquiry, please?

Also @Cinnamon.girl - re those tapes.
Clearly they are her 'receipts' but who did the recording and who is incriminated or would be embarrassed if they were released?
And who has them in their possession?
She's a viper.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She's a Narc. Once they can't control you (but still want to), they will try to destroy your reputation.

She will have loved having a platform to 'speak her truths'. Just look at the digs she had in her podcasts (while HMTQ was still alive), forced to work straight after Archie was almost incinerated, etc.

They're seriously backpedalling - or at least trying to. They know how it's going to look now that TQ has died.

I hope Netflix and Penguin go ahead without amendments and show them for the pair of shits they actually are. Netflix ratings would probably be better that way - especially after the first episode and word gets spread about the things they've been saying. Everyone will be keen to see Eposide 2.
I agree and this is why I don't think they had planned the exit from the start. I think she really did think she'd be the Beyonce of the UK> She saw how popular Catherine and Diana were and thought she'd be like that, but cooler.
Then, when she started to get negative media attention that she couldn't control, she flipped. Narcs are never willing to do long term work to get a well-earned positive reputation - they want instant admiration or they're out.

Reactions: 62
I hope Netflix and Penguin go ahead without amendments and show them for the pair of shits they actually are.
It's safe to say that we are all hoping for that. I can't wait for the doc, even if all the hateful tit is taken out, it's going to be the biggest cringefest ever made. Terry and June, The Movie. Two wealthy non-entities and a vanity project. Honestly, who the duck do they think they are? They are dull as duck, and have achieved absolutely nothing in life. It's utterly ridiculous and it'll be totally bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Apologies if already posted
This is shocking if true and she needs calling out for it in the media. Someone needs to investigate this as to me this is fraud on the public. Someone make this make sense please as this is not good for real victims of sexual abuse. I am sick of the political and celebrity world pulling stunts like these - makes me so mad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
This is shocking if true and she needs calling out for it in the media. Someone needs to investigate this as to me this is fraud on the public. Someone make this make sense please as this is not good for real victims of sexual abuse. I am sick of the political and celebrity world pulling stunts like these - makes me so mad.
Sadly, even if it was proven without doubt that she was lying, her legions of fans would still defend her.
She’s one of those people who seem to be made of Teflon.
It’s just awful if she has invented all that stuff 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Imagine a vacuum cleaner bag full of horse tit. That's Oprah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wonder if this is true & they are finally realising they are nothing without the royal family
Screenshot_20221008_085243.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Why do they need a year when we know the doors will be slammed in their faces?
I think the family’s reaction to them during the mourning and funeral period is indicative of how they are regarded.
The ship has sailed and there’s no coming back.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Apologies if already posted
Seems as if this will be Orca’s Tom Bowyer/VL moment - wonder if she will sue Kitty?

So she also lied about her early life - remind you of anyone? One of her ‘friends’ she seems intent on supporting?

Maybe 2022 is bringing some chickens home to roost at long last - I will be interested to see what this book reveals - whatever it is she certainly doesn’t need any more money so any backlash will be water off a ducks back to her. Reputation wise she will ride it out I suspect. Looking forward to it.

Letting what hair down?? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I hate myself for getting so wound up by it, and for being so snipey about them, but I just feel they’ve been so petty and vindictive that they shouldn’t be allowed back in.
They had more privilege and comfort than anyone could dream of but didn’t like being asked to do anything or sacrifice anything in return.
Fine. But leave gracefully and tactfully. Don’t spend the next 100 years trashing your family, the system that gave you everything, just as well for Harry, since he doesn’t seem academically bright enough to earn the kind of money he has been born into by working for it, and even trashing the country that had done nothing but cheer your every move and look away when you acted like a tool.
Allowing them to go back to being working royals, and probably allowing them to put a spin on forgiveness on the return, just says that the worse you behave the better rewarded you’ll be.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
I hate myself for getting so wound up by it, and for being so snipey about them, but I just feel they’ve been so petty and vindictive that they shouldn’t be allowed back in.
They had more privilege and comfort than anyone could dream of but didn’t like being asked to do anything or sacrifice anything in return.
Fine. But leave gracefully and tactfully. Don’t spend the next 100 years trashing your family, the system that gave you everything, just as well for Harry, since he doesn’t seem academically bright enough to earn the kind of money he has been born into by working for it, and even trashing the country that had done nothing but cheer your every move and look away when you acted like a tool.
Allowing them to go back to being working royals, and probably allowing them to put a spin on forgiveness on the return, just says that the worse you behave the better rewarded you’ll be.
I agree, but then I hold grudges forever, I am also annoyed that the titles for the flatpacks are being used as some kind of ‘bargaining’ tool. This is about a Monarchy who will only continue with the support of the public. So for KC3 to use royal titles as some kind of gong is not a good look. It devalues the standards and integrity of what is expected of TRF IMO. He needs to be very careful as opinion is fickle and can turn on a sixpence. The honeymoon period he currently finds himself in will not last forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.