Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you explain in a nutshell for those of us who don't know about Bilderberg and Levenson enquiry, please?

Also @Cinnamon.girl - re those tapes.
Clearly they are her 'receipts' but who did the recording and who is incriminated or would be embarrassed if they were released?
And who has them in their possession?
She's a viper.
She and the Stoat will have done it, mostly her. She's a born eavesdropper and blackmailer, and will compromise people without their knowing they've been compromised. She'll invent foul lies about her own family and is literally capable of anything. Even PC's earnest witterings with her in private "English history lessons" could have been twisted into inappropriate behaviour on his part. She only has to say it, whether true or not. Nothing would surprise me, and she'll have hoovered up ammunition and indiscretions and added them to her cache along the way. She's had years to do it.
Look how many times we here have noticed them wired up for recording.

Who knows if any discussions about Ffark were secretly recorded? Arrangements for the S.A. tour with "Ffark"? Discussions and emails about how the christening and Welby would be dealt with? Which Royals would be pictured in the Queen's private chapel? All these things leave a trail and unanswered questions.

B/W doesn't know who has the receipts now, but thinks they went back to the Stoats.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apologies if already posted
‘Dirt dog’
’Street Heifer’

Oh, I say, my pearls are fully clutched.

Comments about Gayle King aside, I am amused by how easily Orca seems to have lied about & embellished her tough start in life - sound familiar?

I think Orca totally ‘gets’ Smeg, that they share a disregard for truth & other people on their ruthless clamber to the top.
Orc’ is more than happy & accustomed to putting truth firmly to one side in interviews about her self & with guests/victims on her shows. Smegz knew that she was in for an easy ride, that Orc’ would not fact check in advance or challenge the obvious deceits.
Hazza’s facial reactions gave the micro-tells to show how fresh the fibs were, just off the top of Smegz’ head & lying gob.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Welcome Pull up a chair:
Incomings
Hazzno said he used the money Diana left him to be able to move to USA (Cali)
She had some money from Suits (her ’muvver seems to also have made millions from gawd knows where estimate 10mill - we suspect money is being squirrelled away in to this account ready for the divorce). her vanity project book was a flop
Charles gave them millions to help put the deposit on the house (we don’t think they live there as it can be rented out by the day for filming etc)
He still has money due from the Queen Mums will (held in trust by Anne until he is 45 - we think)
He has a few ‘jobs’ no idea what he is paid but doubt it is millions
They have a ‘charity’ which only has to donate 5% of what is donated - their supporters regularly hold ‘collections’ and donate that possibly thousands.
They also have Nutflix, Book, Spotify deals - possibly already spent this advance for very very little content.

Outgoings:
Her expensive crappy clothes - he only seems to wear old suits and grey tee shirts and shoes with holes in
Staff - not sure how many all told but estimate possible over a million a year for office, house, maintenance staff, security etc.
Private jets and gas guzzling cars
PR - probably in the millions
Lawyers - constantly suing the media and paps
Polo costs
the outgoings vs the incomings do not lead us to believe they are currently financially stable.
Taxes, mortgage, water, rates, energy all add up for a large mansion (or wherever they are staying) the usual everyday stuff as well

They also have to support the chickens and keep it clean as this is where Hazzno is sent to when he misbehaves and throws his crayons around
Does this help a little? 😄😄
there is more which other Tattlers can add - but in a nutshell this is where we think they currently are. Overseas, living their best life, free from duty and looking more miserable everytime a photo of him is released.
Don't forget they are allegedly maintaining Frogmore Cottage as their UK base, that won't be cheap - despite the name it is NOT a quaint little 2up 2down. Also they (claimed to have) paid back £2.5million or whatever towards the refurbs, add both of those to the outgoings.

Also to outgoings add their hotel costs when they travel (and according to rumours, she spends a lot of time staying elsewhere than Hazno) - and her tastes are Soho House not Premier Inn.

Then there's whoever's ghostwriting Hazno's book of lies now, they need paying.

Then there's the payments to folks like Scobie (spokesman duties), Bouzy (twitter/youtube shutdowns), Sexton (bot management), maybe other journos like Ellie Hall, and certain other key sussex squad cult generals - none of those people will be doing it for this long for free. But it's possible that these are all paid out of Archewell rather than direct, and that's what that's there for.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Welcome Pull up a chair:
Incomings
Hazzno said he used the money Diana left him to be able to move to USA (Cali)
She had some money from Suits (her ’muvver seems to also have made millions from gawd knows where estimate 10mill - we suspect money is being squirrelled away in to this account ready for the divorce). her vanity project book was a flop
Charles gave them millions to help put the deposit on the house (we don’t think they live there as it can be rented out by the day for filming etc)
He still has money due from the Queen Mums will (held in trust by Anne until he is 45 - we think)
He has a few ‘jobs’ no idea what he is paid but doubt it is millions
They have a ‘charity’ which only has to donate 5% of what is donated - their supporters regularly hold ‘collections’ and donate that possibly thousands.
They also have Nutflix, Book, Spotify deals - possibly already spent this advance for very very little content.

Outgoings:
Her expensive crappy clothes - he only seems to wear old suits and grey tee shirts and shoes with holes in
Staff - not sure how many all told but estimate possible over a million a year for office, house, maintenance staff, security etc.
Private jets and gas guzzling cars
PR - probably in the millions
Lawyers - constantly suing the media and paps
Polo costs
the outgoings vs the incomings do not lead us to believe they are currently financially stable.
Taxes, mortgage, water, rates, energy all add up for a large mansion (or wherever they are staying) the usual everyday stuff as well

They also have to support the chickens and keep it clean as this is where Hazzno is sent to when he misbehaves and throws his crayons around
Does this help a little? 😄😄
there is more which other Tattlers can add - but in a nutshell this is where we think they currently are. Overseas, living their best life, free from duty and looking more miserable everytime a photo of him is released.
It clarified a lot.I know eleventy seven toilets require some cleaning, but bleach isn’t that expensive, so I couldn’t work out why they were on their uppers( relatively speaking).
I’m hoping that they manage to save a little by cutting down on plane fare to the UK, but feel guilty for wishing that on our Murican cousins.
At least Harry can live off the chickens.
ps thanks for the reply x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't forget they are allegedly maintaining Frogmore Cottage as their UK base, that won't be cheap - despite the name it is NOT a quaint little 2up 2down. Also they (claimed to have) paid back £2.5million or whatever towards the refurbs, add both of those to the outgoings.

Also to outgoings add their hotel costs when they travel (and according to rumours, she spends a lot of time staying elsewhere than Hazno) - and her tastes are Soho House not Premier Inn.

Then there's whoever's ghostwriting Hazno's book of lies now, they need paying.

Then there's the payments to folks like Scobie (spokesman duties), Bouzy (twitter/youtube shutdowns), Sexton (bot management), maybe other journos like Ellie Hall, and certain other key sussex squad cult generals - none of those people will be doing it for this long for free. But it's possible that these are all paid out of Archewell rather than direct, and that's what that's there for.
And the 2 invisible children's costs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Please don’t shoot me down for this.But how can these two eeijits be skint already? I mostly lurk on here so have probably missed the relevant posts.
I always thought the buying the house-of-many-toilets was a terrible mistake,they have a lavish lifestyle, and they have staff to pay,but still.....
I’d like to add that neither deserve any help from the RF.Particularly that gormless,bitter ,tapping arse Harry.
I don't think they're skint. I think they're 'rich people skint' which to all us plebs, is still rich ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have a Halloween party to attend and I was thinking a cape, black hat and a huge cutout candle attached to the front of me

Sorry this is slightly off topic but I saw this and although the clip said this is what ‘Chucky’ the doll looks like now I immediately thought of H!!! Anyone else see it??? 😆
Maybe he could play Harry in the crown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And the 2 invisible children's costs
oh yea, rented in stunt child actors to pretend to be the flatpacks cost money, you're right

Also the cost of paying off fake nannies etc not to go running to the press about the flatpacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes!

I wonder if Charles is delaying giving Edward the DoE because if he announces it, it will stir up questions about the flatpacks and he doesn’t want to address that yet. That is not fair to Ed and Sophie.
He shouldn't delay this and he'll get in trouble if he tries to link anything to the Stoats. The Flatpacks and the DoE are two separate issues and KC needs to be careful that he does what is right and doesn't appear to be doing deals. Unfortunately he's been doing deals and meddling all his life, but must now deal straight and be seen to be dealing straight. Fixer Fawcett resigned in cash scandals 3 times, and in 1998 an internal enquiry found him guilty of bullying staff. He carried the can for Chuck, and Chuck has form. This is history, but people don't change.

It was agreed with HM and PP in 1999 that the DoE would pass to Edward upon Prince Philip's death, and for that reason Edward was only made an Earl.

I understood that KC had no option but to make William POW when he became King because of the Duchy of Cornwall, or is this incorrect? Was it given to him because that's what KC and William wanted?
Where's @Evangelina ?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry this is slightly off topic but I saw this and although the clip said this is what ‘Chucky’ the doll looks like now I immediately thought of H!!! Anyone else see it??? 😆
I fear that poor Merchie will look like this in middle age, but with less hair! The Narc in her will hate that! (Providing he has her DNA)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I fear that poor Merchie will look like this in middle age, but with less hair! The Narc in her will hate that! (Providing he has her DNA)
Oh yes there is definitely too much hair but the squinty close together eyes and nasty face were on point I thought! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly off-topic, but anyone else (mostly talking to the men here) think According2Taz is getting hotter by the second? :cool: Got a little crush on her ... I suspect she might be a bit of a nightmare to live with, but I find that kinda hot from a distance.
She’s very ‘glossy’ & quite glam these days…😁

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the connection to the Stoats "backpedalling" (plus trying to edit their NF podcasts and the Memoir) and the Queen's death.
As ignorant, stupid and selfish as they both are, even they realise that speaking ill of the dead is extremely unwise.

Her funeral attracted more leaders and heads of state than any event in the world ever before. Hundreds of thousands of people queued for hours (apart from Holly & Phil) to file past her coffin - some flying in from around the world. There was a huge amount of love and respect for her, albeit mostly silent until she died.

There could only be one possible reaction, on a massive scale, to the things they've said on record. They don't want that genie letting out of the bottle !

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.