Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this article it says There are fears the final version ‘might not go down well with the public’ in the wake of the Queen’s death
That’s their main concern, not their own family. They are scared everyone will finally see what they truly are like
I wonder whether Harry the eyes too lose together twit has been told by KC3 that any future financial expectation he might have had will be expressly caveated by watertight NDAs, faithful fealty to HMTK, the BRF and keeping his gaping, ugly Ginger gob shut?

Reactions: 34
What's known about the bottom right picture, who's the guy?
I don't think it's Markus though it looks like him, he's far too canny to allow himself to be filmed like that. He would be behind the camera, not lying down in front of it having his bum video'd in a hostage to the future.

Of course Chrome is a browser, what an idiot I am. 😁 I can't get YouTube as my device is out of date, but at least I know where I stand and am quite happy with things as they are,

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The ludicrous thing is the book would sell millions if it wasn’t gossip, about him being trapped and hating everyone he’s ever been forced to visit, “Harry’s truth”. If it was literally a day in the life of the royal family
“Went to visit the queen today, her corgi shat on the rug, anne called it a bleeping animal”
“Gang gang made me cheese on toast, she complained I dropped crumbs and had to get the dust buster out”

“Went to see wills and Kate, kate was shouting as one of the kids had spilled ribena, I laughed, they hadn’t yet spotted the cocks I’d drawn on the sofa in sharpie on my last visit”

That’s the sort of stuff I want to read

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's Cats Action Squad formed to annihilate the twats but now has Puppers,birds,hamsters etc and any other feisty pet that wants to join.

Watch this space for the next CAS action😾🐓🐕🐷

One eyed Ginger Tom is the gaffer!
My Kitty would also like to join. She’s young(ish) and pretty so can’t obviously do any work but she can supervise while wearing a bejewelled collar. An emerald one is preferred which must be presented to her 3 days before any event. she must be paid in cat treats for any interaction and walkabouts and may be able to commit to Tuesdays every second month for 10 minutes as long as she has nothing better do. Although she may be washing her paws.

kiding aside she’s actually adorable and ready at CAS’s disposal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
To me it looks like something out of the Sears catalog for bedtime wear! I’m sure it’s comfy, though! 😆
Yes!

I wonder if Charles is delaying giving Edward the DoE because if he announces it, it will stir up questions about the flatpacks and he doesn’t want to address that yet. That is not fair to Ed and Sophie.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The Royal Grift is doing a summation of the VL book. This is part 2. Part one is merely a breakdown of what courtiers are and their roles. Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's a Narc. Once they can't control you (but still want to), they will try to destroy your reputation.

She will have loved having a platform to 'speak her truths'. Just look at the digs she had in her podcasts (while HMTQ was still alive), forced to work straight after Archie was almost incinerated, etc.

They're seriously backpedalling - or at least trying to. They know how it's going to look now that TQ has died.

I hope Netflix and Penguin go ahead without amendments and show them for the pair of shits they actually are. Netflix ratings would probably be better that way - especially after the first episode and word gets spread about the things they've been saying. Everyone will be keen to see Eposide 2.
I don't understand the connection to the Stoats "backpedalling" (plus trying to edit their NF podcasts and the Memoir) and the Queen's death. Her Majesty has been fading for about two years, her infirmity widely reported, and her death was inevitable but the Stoats steamrollered on. Hardly a surprise when she died. If the Queen was still alive now which was perfectly possible, and they released their podcasts and Memoir surely that would look even worse? The releases were always scheduled for now. They can't hurt her any more, but having likely contributed to her demise they are are "backpedalling".

I wonder if the real reason is that they are making arrangements with KC to tone down both? Presenting it as "scruples" so soon after Her Majesty's death. B/W says the Memoir is signed off and ready to go apart from the last bit about the funeral. Why the cold feet? NF are digging their heels in and want the gossip. Why the cold feet here too? It doesn't make sense to me. The Stoats can't possibly look worse shits than they already are, so I don't believe the PR reason given.

There are so many conflicting reports about everything it's very hard to even guess the truth. One thing I do believe about the Memoir is that KC will be worried about what it says about Diana and Camilla, whether true or not, and for this reason might try and pull it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I think it would like quite good in real life, camera flashes don’t do velvet any good. IIRC Kate was photog’d in a velvet dress 3 or 4 years ago and it looked horrid too.

She’s bringing her Queen Boss tude to the wine glass - chin chin your maj! 🍷

To me it looks like something out of the Sears catalog for bedtime wear! I’m sure it’s comfy, though! 😆 (Is “dressing gown” the British equivalent of sleepwear?) Asking for a friend from ‘Murica!) 😆
Dressing gown is a robe so goes over sleepwear?! Or same same??

I don't understand the connection to the Stoats "backpedalling" (plus trying to edit their NF podcasts and the Memoir) and the Queen's death. Her Majesty has been fading for about two years, her infirmity widely reported, and her death was inevitable but the Stoats steamrollered on. Hardly a surprise when she died. If the Queen was still alive now which was perfectly possible, and they released their podcasts and Memoir surely that would look even worse? The releases were always scheduled for now. They can't hurt her any more now, but having likely contributed to her demise they are are "backpedalling".

I wonder if the real reason is that they are making arrangements with KC to tone down both? B/W says the Memoir is signed off and ready to go apart from the last bit about the funeral. Why the cold feet? NF are digging their heels in and want the gossip. Why tbe cold feet here too? It doesn't make sense to me.

There are so many conflicting reports about everything it's very hard to even guess the truth. One thing I do believe about the Memoir is that KC will be worried about what it says about Diana and Camilla, whether true or not, and for this reason might try and pull it.
I personally think it’s smoke and mirrors - they are building up drama and momentum. They will release it as is - ‘we tried hard to change it but mean old employers wouldn’t let us redefine our subjective truth yet another time’…

In reality I don’t think they GAF - they want it out there but it helps their case for ‘recon$$iliation’ to redefine the circumstances of the release of these products, to pretend to fight and lose and make them once again look like the hapless victims of a big evil Firm.

IMHO of course.

Reactions: 32
Please don’t shoot me down for this.But how can these two eeijits be skint already? I mostly lurk on here so have probably missed the relevant posts.
I always thought the buying the house-of-many-toilets was a terrible mistake,they have a lavish lifestyle, and they have staff to pay,but still.....
I’d like to add that neither deserve any help from the RF.Particularly that gormless,bitter ,tapping arse Harry.
Welcome Pull up a chair:
Incomings
Hazzno said he used the money Diana left him to be able to move to USA (Cali)
She had some money from Suits (her ’muvver seems to also have made millions from gawd knows where estimate 10mill - we suspect money is being squirrelled away in to this account ready for the divorce). her vanity project book was a flop
Charles gave them millions to help put the deposit on the house (we don’t think they live there as it can be rented out by the day for filming etc)
He still has money due from the Queen Mums will (held in trust by Anne until he is 45 - we think)
He has a few ‘jobs’ no idea what he is paid but doubt it is millions
They have a ‘charity’ which only has to donate 5% of what is donated - their supporters regularly hold ‘collections’ and donate that possibly thousands.
They also have Nutflix, Book, Spotify deals - possibly already spent this advance for very very little content.

Outgoings:
Her expensive crappy clothes - he only seems to wear old suits and grey tee shirts and shoes with holes in
Staff - not sure how many all told but estimate possible over a million a year for office, house, maintenance staff, security etc.
Private jets and gas guzzling cars
PR - probably in the millions
Lawyers - constantly suing the media and paps
Polo costs
the outgoings vs the incomings do not lead us to believe they are currently financially stable.
Taxes, mortgage, water, rates, energy all add up for a large mansion (or wherever they are staying) the usual everyday stuff as well

They also have to support the chickens and keep it clean as this is where Hazzno is sent to when he misbehaves and throws his crayons around
Does this help a little? 😄😄
there is more which other Tattlers can add - but in a nutshell this is where we think they currently are. Overseas, living their best life, free from duty and looking more miserable everytime a photo of him is released.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.