Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After two Megyn Kelly vid posts today I’m just SO glad she is delving into the Greusome’s! Not many in the ‘Murican media do it. Sure, we get comments and some diatribes here and there from a few, but Megyn Kelly has been very vocal about Smegs & her Handbag, and I like that! Go, (good) Megyn, GO!! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hello Lady Muck, Mardy posted this on the last thread and I've just ploughed my way through it. What an eye-opener! I'd like to know where the tapes are, if not with the RF, the security services? Knowing the Ho, she might have made copies as she's very careful. So whoever "has the tapes" she might have them in duplicate too? In any event, she seems to have receipts or whatever you call them. In The Cut interview she gave the impression she had them.
Put it his way...
If those tapes contained anything of importance Meghan would have been Clintoncided by now... not by the Royal Family, but by the Clintons.

Go and look at the stuff they have tried to leak...

Charles takes money from a member of the Bin Laden family?

Bin Laden had something like 98 siblings...
As stories go it's as silly as the gossip about the "blood-diamond" earrings...
It's nice as a dig, but in the grand scheme of things irrelevant.

Reactions: 23
Hazbeen’a jumping on the latest court case says it all. What a joke. I feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think she is the second from left in the "pussy" group photo

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Alright...
I only mention this because Sadie Frost (?!?) is a party in latest Harry law suit against the Mail....
But...

Can anyone explain why her leotard company went bust?

1665194174062.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Slightly off topic but is anyone else finding it difficult to get through The Body Language Guy's videos lately? It just seems like he doesn't actually analyze body language anymore, he just reacts to news headlines. I also don't like his new format of videos. Last year's format was great. This year's is kind of lacking. I wish he'd go back to the old way. It's what made him so popular.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Slightly off topic but is anyone else finding it difficult to get through The Body Language Guy's videos lately? It just seems like he doesn't actually analyze body language anymore, he just reacts to news headlines. I also don't like his new format of videos. Last year's format was great. This year's is kind of lacking. I wish he'd go back to the old way. It's what made him so popular.
I am not watching his “lives” at all. Boring and just out for donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If you are an OCD conspiracy type...

This is rather a fascinating video...

The context is, Jason Goodman is currently suing Bouzy...

He is also being sued by George Webb, and somehow Bouzy is involved...

George Webb is an interesting cove as he used to have a utube channel that supposedly imparted whistleblower information from the CIA...
about...
among other things...
gun running in Ukraine....

Stay with me....

If you listen to the video Bouzy supposedly has links to Brookings institute...
(Though prsonally I think Mr Goodman is barking up an Americancentric tree)
and somehow in this tangled web...
The Emmy awards are suing Mr Goodman.

So...

Has Harry and Meghan got a link to the Brookings Institute?

And while I think about it...
Didn't the Harkles, at some point, have a link to some university doing some kind of brain research?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If you are an OCD conspiracy type...

This is rather a fascinating video...

The context is, Jason Goodman is currently suing Bouzy...

He is also being sued by George Webb, and somehow Bouzy is involved...

George Webb is an interesting cove as he used to have a utube channel that supposedly imparted whistleblower information from the CIA...
about...
among other things...
gun running in Ukraine....

Stay with me....

If you listen to the video Bouzy supposedly has links to Brookings institute...
(Though prsonally I think Mr Goodman is barking up an Americancentric tree)
and somehow in this tangled web...
The Emmy awards are suing Mr Goodman.

So...

Has Harry and Meghan got a link to the Brookings Institute?

And while I think about it...
Didn't the Harkles, at some point, have a link to some university doing some kind of brain research?
It was Stanford University. Another secret visit.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Alright...
I only mention this because Sadie Frost (?!?) is a party in latest Harry law suit against the Mail....
But...

Can anyone explain why her leotard company went bust?

View attachment 1634359
If all her leotards look like this one, then it’s pretty obvious why her company went bankrupt. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If all her leotards look like this one, then it’s pretty obvious why her company went bankrupt. 🤢
In my defence, I wouldn't have mentioned it...

Had I any bleeping idea who she is...
Were she not mixed up in a no-win no-fee fishing expedition, with Reek, to muzzle the press... and more importantly the internet...
And this wasn't Soros and his chums at Hacked Off... bunch of absolute cunts they are....
And yes I do feel sorry for the parents of Milly Dowler...
But it had got precisely duck all to do with the deal done at Bilderberg for Murdoch to buy Warner Brothers...
(back when Bilderberg didn't exist)....
And if you go and look at the Bilderberg connections with the Leveson inquiry: you won't read Private Eye again....

Reactions: 21
It was Stanford University. Another secret visit.

As test subjects or for lobotomy?

News from future:
"Dr James Doty was awarded Nobel Prize in Medicine for establishing absolute and basic measurement unit for human stupidity. Absolute unit is
named Harryball (Hb), honouring former prince, and basic unit is named Marklebag (Mbg), honoring former DOS.
1 Mbg=-1549.6734914 Hb "

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Shorter Tom Bower interview:

Megyn Kelly: Why does Prince Harry behave like this?

Tom Bower: Because he is a thundering moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I was thinking about this Netflix stuff…. I wonder if it’s all a publicity stunt and it’s always been full of drivel and the tiresome ‘love story’ but Netflix and Minge have whipped up this drama of will it contain nastiness to the royal just to get everyone to watch and up the ratings??

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.