Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @SnoodPark for the new thread title.

lots to go over from the last thread:
Kate held babies in Suffolk and Northern Ireland.
Archewell will donate $1million to inspiring moms.
Valentine Low’s book has been released and rumour has it DDOSS called ITV to ‘please explain’ why they interviewed him on their morning show.
Hazbeen is chucking his hat into a class action suit against Daily Mail with a bunch of other Hazbeens for phone hacking and private investigator bits and bobs, the DM vehemently denies.
Haz and Megz went to see Jack Johnson.

And most sadly of all, we are sending a million hugs and hearts to @Zippy2000 whose beloved cockatiel Zippy has flown over the rainbow bridge to join HMTQ and PP in heaven.

ETA: old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-255-fook-yu.34055/

ETA again: @Chita posted all her Time Special Issues and released the new Fall special issue. If you want to see them, go to previous thread and search by most liked!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Brilliant title and thread, thanks!

Why does H want titles for his kids when he accused KC of genetic pain

Reactions: 58

Perhaps he’s hoping to break the cycle of genetic pain but happy to pass on the cycle of titular pain, I understand the Danish Royals are currently suffering an epidemic of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Thank you @lollipop_panda for the new thread. And for the honour of the title.

Looking forward to some further revelations from Valentine Low to fuel the thread...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Perhaps he’s hoping to break the cycle of genetic pain but happy to pass on the cycle of titular pain, I understand the Danish Royals are currently suffering an epidemic of it.
It's duck all to do with breaking a cycle. it's all about MONEY, that pair of what Freda says are hoping that they can monetise the Royal flatpacks.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Of course Lord Geidt did go on to become Boris Johnson's ethics advisor (SNORT) so perhaps we should take his brilliance with a pinch of salt. But I like that William went in to bat for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I was just going about my business at work today and all of a sudden remembered that the dumb Ho compared herself to The Little Mermaid when she was chatting tit to Orca…what a DICK

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Re the YouTube post that @Scotch Mist posted on the last thread.

Firstly, Meghan Markle was NEVER in a million years considered as a senatorial replacement for Diane Feinstein, who as it happens, did not retire. This entire political wannabe scenario is chain pulling. She could never withstand the vetting, she is a nobody and has not donated the mega bucks needed to get an office like that. She has no political clout to demand patronage. This is all a big hunk of bullshit. She gets lots of PR out of it so it will never stop. Caroline Kennedy made an abortive run for senator in New York years ago, and even she couldn't hack it and dropped out.

Secondly, as far as the egg story is concerned, there is a reason why gestational carriers do not supply the egg and it is so they have no legal claim on the baby. This was a problem many years ago. It could be true that they bought an egg, but it wasn't from the woman who supposedly carried the baby.

Women get ultrasounds and amniocentesis. I would think that a gestational carrier would have to have both per her contract. Would Meghan reject a child with a problem? You bet she would and that pregnancy would be terminated.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
" I DIDNT GET WHERE I AM TODAY, BY LISTENING TO A HOE, AND LOOKING AT AN ORANGE SIMPLETON..."
tve1025-19771012-111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thanks to @SnoodPark for the new thread title.

lots to go over from the last thread:
Kate held babies in Suffolk and Northern Ireland
Archewell will donate $1million to inspiring moms
Valentine Low’s book has been released and rumour has it DDOSS called ITV to ‘please explain’ why they interviews him on their morning show
Hazbeen is chucking his hat into a class action suit against Daily Mail with a bunch of other Haz end for phone hacking and private investigator bits and bobs, the DM vehemently denies
Haz and Megz went to see Jack Johnson.

And most sadly of all, we are sending a million hugs and hearts to @Zippy2000 whose beloved cockatiel Zippy has flown over the rainbow bridge to join HMTQ and PP in heaven.

ETA: old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...e-scandal-harkles-need-a-bigger-candle.34136/
Thank you Snood Park for the title.
And Lollipop for the recap.
I was pleased that you mentioned @Zippy2000 in Despatches as being mourned and missed, as he was a valued member of the CAS Squad. Not a sparrow falls, nor a cockatiel.

Thanks Mardy for the BookWorm video. I had to listen to the part about the tapes twice as it was confusing.

B/W showed 4 tweets addressed to Minge, sender redacted by B/W. Minge addressed as Darling with heavy sarcasm.

First tweet refers to powerful helpers having joined their (Palace) side. One is Jason Knauf, the other possibly Christopher Geidt. Tweet refers to karma.
Knauf has not relocated, and is still working for William and Catherine, Earthshot.

Second tweet refers to tapes. "They have the tapes", not clear who "they" are but B/W doesn't think it's the RF.
Minge had carried on recording, photographing and making notes of conversations even after she was caught taking photos.
Minge parcelled all these up and arranged to get the parcel out of the country through the friend of a "famous person". B/W says she knows this for a fact but doesn't know what the parcel actually contains. The friend was travelling to the US.
The parcel was handed to the friend of the famous person at a hotel, both Stoats were there. Minge was worried about handing it over, but was reassured so did it. It was then on its way to the US. B/W believes that it then went back to the Stoats at some stage, but stresses It's not clear. "They have the tapes" suggests it's not the Stoats.
B/W says the contents if ever used will be cropped and cut to suit the Ho's narrative.

Third tweet refers to the baby, that the Stoats "have been found out", that the family don't want to know a baby that's not of their blood, will "only pay for the blood line".
"They know the truth and have proof".

Fourth tweet refers to the November 2019 Canada trip. B/W says they were asked to go, but not why. Explains why it was so quiet in Canada, no entourage etc.
B/W did some digging and found they weren't there for the full 6 weeks. The tweet mentions they were in L.A.. Photos of the Stoat in the UK press shopping in Canada were actually old photos from somewhere else.

The Christmas card photo of the Stoats with Ffark at the front was taken by their friend Janina Gavankar, and was captioned that it was taken in Los Angeles - while the Stoats were supposedly in Canada. They returned to the UK early January 2020. They were doing deals and making plans in L.A., and never intended to stay in Canada.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Bookworm. Revelations part 4

Hello Lady Muck, Mardy posted this on the last thread and I've just ploughed my way through it. What an eye-opener! I'd like to know where the tapes are, if not with the RF, the security services? Knowing the Ho, she might have made copies as she's very careful. So whoever "has the tapes" she might have them in duplicate too? In any event, she seems to have receipts or whatever you call them. In The Cut interview she gave the impression she had them.

I think the Ho wants them, and is pushing him as she's always wanted titles.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.