Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Snood Park for the title.
And Lollipop for the recap.
I was pleased that you mentioned @Zippy2000 in Despatches as being mourned and missed, as he was a valued member of the CAS Squad. Not a sparrow falls, nor a cockatiel.

Thanks Mardy for the BookWorm video. I had to listen to the part about the tapes twice as it was confusing.

B/W showed 4 tweets addressed to Minge, sender redacted by B/W. Minge addressed as Darling with heavy sarcasm.

First tweet refers to powerful helpers having joined their (Palace) side. One is Jason Knauf, the other possibly Christopher Geidt. Tweet refers to karma.
Knauf has not relocated, and is still working for William and Catherine, Earthshot.

Second tweet refers to tapes. "They have the tapes", not clear who "they" are but B/W doesn't think it's the RF.
Minge had carried on recording, photographing and making notes of conversations even after she was caught taking photos.
Minge parcelled all these up and arranged to get the parcel out of the country through the friend of a "famous person". B/W says she knows this for a fact but doesn't know what the parcel actually contains. The friend was travelling to the US.
The parcel was handed to the friend of the famous person at a hotel, both Stoats were there. Minge was worried about handing it over, but was reassured so did it. It was then on its way to the US. B/W believes that it then went back to the Stoats at some stage, but stresses It's not clear. "They have the tapes" suggests it's not the Stoats.
B/W says the contents if ever used will be cropped and cut to suit the Ho's narrative.

Third tweet refers to the baby, that the Stoats "have been found out", that the family don't want to know a baby that's not of their blood, will "only pay for the blood line".
"They know the truth and have proof".

Fourth tweet refers to the November 2019 Canada trip. B/W says they were asked to go, but not why. Explains why it was so quiet in Canada, no entourage etc.
B/W did some digging and found they weren't there for the full 6 weeks. The tweet mentions they were in L.A.. Photos of the Stoat in the UK press shopping in Canada were actually old photos from somewhere else.

The Christmas card photo of the Stoats with Ffark at the front was taken by their friend Janina Gavankar, and was captioned that it was taken in Los Angeles - while the Stoats were supposedly in Canada. They returned to the UK early January 2020. They were doing deals and making plans in L.A., and never intended to stay in Canada.
Random question but what is CAS squad? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic but is anyone else finding it difficult to get through The Body Language Guy's videos lately? It just seems like he doesn't actually analyze body language anymore, he just reacts to news headlines. I also don't like his new format of videos. Last year's format was great. This year's is kind of lacking. I wish he'd go back to the old way. It's what made him so popular.
I don't watch him anymore. I really dislike the new format and there is very little, if any, analysis. Too bad, because I used to look forward to his videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Seems as if this will be Orca’s Tom Bowyer/VL moment - wonder if she will sue Kitty?

So she also lied about her early life - remind you of anyone? One of her ‘friends’ she seems intent on supporting?

Maybe 2022 is bringing some chickens home to roost at long last - I will be interested to see what this book reveals - whatever it is she certainly doesn’t need any more money so any backlash will be water off a ducks back to her. Reputation wise she will ride it out I suspect. Looking forward to it.

Letting what hair down?? 🤣🤣🤣
The article is from 2010 so someone has tried to expose her but not been believed 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think he'll be allowed back in unless the book was scrapped completely. It would be a pre-requisite for any such plans. Would you let someone back into the fold with them having released a known vanilla version of a book to satisfy contractual obligations but which left out all the juicy bits? It would give him too much leverage once he is back in via withholding those parts i.e. give me what I want or I will release the full version, warts and all. He has no hand as such and has boxed himself into.a corner.

When he signed those contracts he was really signing away any hope of reconciliation. It was an event horizon in a way. Once you go past the point of no return you can never ever, no matter how good your PR is, go back. His problem is that once you've cultivated a reputation of being a liar then no matter how true any bombshells are they will always be side eyed anyway. It is such a master class in fecking up I am trying to get my head around how badly they fumbled it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I don't watch him anymore. I really dislike the new format and there is very little, if any, analysis. Too bad, because I used to look forward to his videos.
Yes, I got used to the 'sat at a desk' format. Can't seem to adapt so well to the new look.

8 minutes was about right too. When I see it's an hour long, I jump to certain bits to get the gist. That goes for all videos posted here though - if they're over 10 mins, I give them a swerve.

On that subject, another massive 'thanks' to @mardymare who always posts Lady C videos with a detailed summary underneath. If others could do the same (big ask, I know), it would be greatly appreciated :)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Slightly off topic but is anyone else finding it difficult to get through The Body Language Guy's videos lately? It just seems like he doesn't actually analyze body language anymore, he just reacts to news headlines. I also don't like his new format of videos. Last year's format was great. This year's is kind of lacking. I wish he'd go back to the old way. It's what made him so popular.
I liked his short (less than 15 mins) videos. The long live videos are boring and repetitive so I don’t watch him much now.

Reactions: 36
I liked his short (less than 15 mins) videos. The long live videos are boring and repetitive so I don’t watch him much now.
Yes, it's a shame. I used to look forward to his videos too.
Saddo alert ! :LOL:

While we're talking videos, what happened to Trevor Coult ?
Someone mentioned he was off YouTube but there was little said about it by anyone else.
The "Why not ? It's free" used to amuse me 🤭

Reactions: 23
I don't think he'll be allowed back in unless the book was scrapped completely. It would be a pre-requisite for any such plans. Would you let someone back into the fold with them having released a known vanilla version of a book to satisfy contractual obligations but which left out all the juicy bits? It would give him too much leverage once he is back in via withholding those parts i.e. give me what I want or I will release the full version, warts and all. He has no hand as such and has boxed himself into.a corner.

When he signed those contracts he was really signing away any hope of reconciliation. It was an event horizon in a way. Once you go past the point of no return you can never ever, no matter how good your PR is, go back. His problem is that once you've cultivated a reputation of being a liar then no matter how true any bombshells are they will always be side eyed anyway. It is such a master class in fecking up I am trying to get my head around how badly they fumbled it all.
He's fucked, he got a huge advance from Spotify and Netflix which he's spent. They have control and they, particularly Netflix, need to see a return. Hawwys only way out is to return the advance, which he can't do.

Reactions: 45
Slightly off-topic, but anyone else (mostly talking to the men here) think According2Taz is getting hotter by the second? :cool: Got a little crush on her ... I suspect she might be a bit of a nightmare to live with, but I find that kinda hot from a distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Someone mentioned he was off YouTube but there was little said about it by anyone else.
I haven’t watched him for ages, I didn’t realise he was gone. Maybe he’s been getting too much grief from sugars and is having a break (I know they’re morons but after a while their relentless bullshit does make you want to switch off)

Reactions: 16

I think his channel on YT has been demonetised. He’s moved over to Rumble and is posting more there.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched him for ages, I didn’t realise he was gone. Maybe he’s been getting too much grief from sugars and is having a break (I know they’re morons but after a while their relentless bullshit does make you want to switch off)
Trevor is still on YT. He hasn't done any harkle videos lately

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My first thought when I saw the article about them wanting to reconcile with the royal family was that it was motivated by money & realising no one is interested in them on their own, but I'm wondering now if maybe they know somebody has some interesting information about them or the kids & are thinking that if they were back in the family it might be kept quiet. I've read on here a few times about the royal family being able to stop the press reporting on certain things

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Wonder if this is true & they are finally realising they are nothing without the royal family

I'm baffled with Cunts, media etc. Do they really think CuntExit would be reversable? After all past and future tit? And even if it is, does anyone think that KC3 or PoW would let Cunts be in public anymore?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm baffled with Cunts, media etc. Do they really think CuntExit would be reversable? After all past and future tit? And even if it is, does anyone think that KC3 or PoW would let Cunts be in public anymore?!?
Meghan will be on QVC within 5 years selling dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Seems as if this will be Orca’s Tom Bowyer/VL moment - wonder if she will sue Kitty?

So she also lied about her early life - remind you of anyone? One of her ‘friends’ she seems intent on supporting?

Maybe 2022 is bringing some chickens home to roost at long last - I will be interested to see what this book reveals - whatever it is she certainly doesn’t need any more money so any backlash will be water off a ducks back to her. Reputation wise she will ride it out I suspect. Looking forward to it.

Letting what hair down?? 🤣🤣🤣
i am in no doubt that TW is a lying scheming narcissist who would say or do anything to show herself in a good light, but what if The Grand Old Oprah has told her that to make your childhood out to be dysfunctional and poverty stricken is the way to garner support (as TGOO herself appears to have done)? Still despise the Stoats and wish the wrath of the Kraken (and mega karma) to come down upon them soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Wonder if this is true & they are finally realising they are nothing without the royal family
View attachment 1634610
In this article it says There are fears the final version ‘might not go down well with the public’ in the wake of the Queen’s death
That’s their main concern, not their own family. They are scared everyone will finally see what they truly are like

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.